Learning His Place in the Scheme of Things
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A yoong man becomes the victim of a femdom; not kidnapped as you would expect but lured into a new role in life; the femdom learns her skills excellently from her mother and already controls the cuckold father.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie  

Stephen was now allowed to dress with one exception, he was made to wear his future wife's panties instead of his own underwear; a pair of brief lacy panties which to be honest were a size or two too small but served to constantly remind him, he was wearing women's panties.

Then in a matter of fact way, he and Angelina, left her parents house while Marge, reviewed the footage of him sucking his future father in law's cock. Not a single word was spoken until they reached Angelina's flat where he turned to say good bye when she demanded he enter the flat and go directly to the bedroom and remove everything except his panties.

He contemplated refusing until she took her mobile phone from her handbag and dialled a number, "Hi Mom, Have you prepared the film yet, oh you have good, looks like I may need it sooner than we planned!" Angelina said.

Instantly Stephen, entered the house dreading what may follow. He went straight to Angelina's bedroom and without checking for her having followed him, he began to undress. Angelina did not follow him immediately, but instead she went to the spare room and ten minutes later she entered the bedroom to see Stephen, nervously waiting her arrival. The Pink lacy panties hardly managing to hide the bulge of his prick, even less so now; he just could not prevent his prick hardening and indicating his arousal.

Angelina smiled to herself, she knew he would come to love being her personal sex slave and cuckold; but even if he did not, what did she care as long as he took care of her financially and she could still enjoy her passions for lots of different cocks, all colours and all sizes.

Angelina ordered him to now remove his panties, whilst she placed the cardboard box she was carrying on the bed; telling him the contents of the box were a present for him for being such a good little cock sucking wanker. She turned back towards Stephen and run her finger nails along his semi hard cock causing it to twitch and jerk. She then made Stephen open his present, carefully he removed the lid of the box and could not believe his eyes, there was several items of clothing and by the looks of things a few toys as well. The items of clothing of course were all female items; the top piece of clothing was a red and black Basque, which she instructed him to put on.

Now Although Stephen liked to think of himself as a man of the world he had no idea how to put on such an item, and was scolded as Angelina had to show him how put it on back to front then fasten all the hooks and eyes before twisting round to the correct position. Angelina slipped her hands into the bottom of the box; rummaged around before bringing out two silicone breast implants and attaching double sided tape to their base, she stuck tem to Stephen's chest and covered them with the bra of the Basque. Stephen was startled to see his transformation in the full length mirror, for he already began to see a sexy looking female body reflected back to him.

Then next item he took from the box looked to be so weird he had no idea what it could be; until Angelina laughingly told him it was a cock restraint. It looked like a series of straps and had two surprisingly really long straps at the top and bottom. An impatient Angelina snapped that Stephen was fucking useless, and set about putting cock restraint on Stephen's now rock hard cock; the smaller straps quickly fastened around his cock and hugging it tight, while the top most long strap went around his waist and latched back on to the cock harness holding his prick tight against his stomach, similarly the lower long strap held his cock tight to his body as well.

The final two short straps at the base of the harness; separated and captured his balls tight against his cock. This made them both easier to punish each of his balls separately. Stephen panicked when he saw the large black dildo come out of the box, he instantly knew this was for his arse or boy pussy as Angelina referred to it.

She saw his face and grinned, tapping his ensnared balls she whispered, "No, Dearest, you will need to work up to that size, or it would tear your anal ring in two!" and promptly brought out a much smaller version about one quarter of the size but still equally proportioned; she made Stephen suck it telling him just once he needed to make sure it was well lubricated with his saliva because that was the only lubrication he was getting.

Pressing this against his mouth, he reluctantly opened his lips and made sure to run his wet tongue all over the rubber cock, he thought he would be shocked and revolted by this but he related it to nothing worse than he had been doing to her dad only hours before. Although he did find it more of a turn on as it was black and he could not help but think of it as a black man's cock; this really did shock him though because he never ever thought of another man's cock let alone a black man's tool.

He tried reasoning, that after all the first's he had gone through today, this was just another although he was beginning to wonder if he was naturally bisexual or was it just because he was ordered to do these things.

Suddenly he was brought back to reality as he felt a searing pain in his arse as the rubber cock was pressed forcefully up causing his anal ring to stretch to accommodate the intrusion. The pain suddenly disappeared and was replaced with a deep sense of being full and horny as hell, except his now fully expanded cock felt painful against its confines of the harness.

Angelina, now produced a pair of black lacy panties and instructed Stephen to put them on and as she did so she produced some self supporting stocking for him to wear too. Finally she produced a little French maid's uniform for him to wear and made sure to get lots of pictures as he posed this way and that, including up the open leg shots, showing the cock harness and the bulge of the end of the dildo.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.