Piggy in the Middle - Cover

Piggy in the Middle

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 2: Peter takes his first steps to being a cuckold

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Peter takes his first steps to being a cuckold - A huisband and wife's sagging love life takes a turn for the better when she suggests a threesome; thinking it would be two females and himself the husband agrees and things escalate from there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was a few days later that Angela contacted Roger and he immediately made the arrangements to interview Peter alone on the next Friday evening. How ever the interview was not as straight forward as one would assume; for Peter had to be blindfolded whilst tied naked on his hands and knee's to their bed. The finer details were that he had to have his legs tied wide open and his arse already lubricated ready; then Angela was to let in Roger before going out for at least two hours.

With all those arrangements made and agreed; Roger turned up at Peter and Angela's house at seven pm and rang the door bell. Angela quickly let him in and excused herself taking her son; Colin; off to a friend's for the evening. As a parting gesture she lightly slapped her husbands raised and exposed arse and was soon gone. Now Peter's covered eyes held no information for his brain to process; so his ears became extra sensitive picking up on the slightest of sounds around the bed.

But even in there sensitive state they failed to register the closeness of Roger to Peter's vulnerable arse; he shivered as he felt the cool waft of someone's breath over his anal ring and balls. He tensed expecting a rough touch or a hard spank but nothing. Nothing for what seemed like an eternity, until he felt a gentle feather light touch on his inner thigh; there it was again as it lightly stroked closer to his hanging balls; then just as quickly it was gone.

Seconds later he felt the light tracing of a nail across his taut balls and he almost stopped breathing in anticipation; then just as suddenly he felt the firm hand grip his balls and pull them almost agonisingly sharply to his rear; then the soothing feel of a lotion being gently applied to his balls.

Was he imagining it or were his balls getting warm and an almost maniacal laugh told him he was not imaging it at all; his balls began to get hotter and hotter and yet nothing or no one touched him. Then in the distant recesses of his mind he heard the voice he knew belong to Roger as it informed him, "Your balls must be burning by now my weedy little cock sucking cuckold! I have given them a liberal coating of Tiger Balm so it should keep you busy whilst I inspect your more thoroughly!"

By now the warmth in his balls had become a raging fire and despite his desire to plunge his balls into icy water he found it the most intensive of a turn on; his cock felt harder and longer than he could remember for a long time. The voice told him, "I know you want so much to wank your poor weedy looking cock and yet with your hands tied as they are you just can not reach and soon you will beg me to stroke your cock for you, but will I have the tiger balm on my hands or not; that is the question? But soon you won't care you will just scream for me to wank your poor excuse for a cock!"

Sure enough soon Peter was begging; no pleading with Roger to stroke him; he promised him absolutely anything if he would only reduce this intense need to shoot he was now experiencing. Roger just laughed and reminded him, he had everything he wanted right now; Peter's arse was his to do with as he pleased; Peter's wife was going to be his whore and oh yes Peter was going to prepare that whore for their master's to service as and when he wanted!

The combination of the talk and the tiger balm suddenly led to Peter's cock erupting showering spunk all over the white bed sheet beneath him and brought the stern warning from Roger, that for that he would have to be spanked and punished. Roger went into great detail about Peter's forthcoming punishment; as he said "You fucking waste of space; for coming without permission you will receive 12 slaps across your arse and for twenty five minutes your cock will be wrapped in cling film!"

Peter thought to himself, wow that is not a very good punishment; until Roger completed his statement, "Yes twenty five minutes of your cock wrapped in cling film with stinging nettles pressed tightly to the underside of your cock head, should show you I mean business about obedience!" Peter almost cried out aloud begging for Roger not to carry out the punishment but to no avail for he suddenly felt the stinging sensation of the nettles as they were held against the underside of his cock head and he felt the tightening of the cling film as it wrapped his cock tight. Then as he was made to count slowly to 10,000 he suddenly felt the cheeks of his arse burst into flame as slap after slap warmed those cheeks up. By the seventh slap his arse was a fiery red and a laughing Roger jerked on his cock to reinvigorate the stinging nettles.

By the time his punishment was ended, Peter was awash with emotions, his cock had never felt so alive, his hot balls had begun to cool and yet still tingled so deliciously and his flame red arse cheeks seemed so sensitive to the slightest draughts of cooler air. In fact his entire body seemed much more responsive to the slightest touch or sensation.

Suddenly he felt something semi hard and quite warm against his lips; without hesitation he opened his mouth when told to and sucked eagerly on the object slipped in there. He realised he was now sucking a real cock when Roger told him he was not a bad cock sucker for a wimp; but with the practise he was going to be getting he would soon become an expert.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.