Nude Planet - Cover

Nude Planet

Copyright© 2010 by icehead

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Kasha, a teenage girl who has lived all her life in the repressed world of space, is moved with her family to the clothing optional, sexually liberal planet of Lupina. As her whole way of life is turned on its head, she meets some new friends and a certain boy who will change her life forever.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   School   Nudism  

Kasha barely left her room for the rest of the weekend. She barely even moved. For the rest of Saturday and most of Sunday she mostly remained curled up on her bed, letting her angry tears soak the pillow. In a way, it was herself she was angry at, for thinking she could trust a guy like him; one who had openly admitted to having been around the block with the girls several times already. Her friends had warned her to watch out for him, but she'd let herself be suckered by the guy's charms, and she'd paid the price for it.

She remained frozen on her bed in that wounded fetal position as her shattered heart weighed her down. As day turned to night she finally drifted off to sleep in that same position, and woke up on Sunday morning still without moving. She didn't get up to eat. She didn't shower or shave. She did nothing until around midday on Sunday when she finally sat up and picked up her ogara, and began to play something somber and haunting.

She was aware of her mother's presence entering the room and sitting on the bed beside her as her song wound down, though she didn't turn to look at her. "I take it you're finally starting to recover from whatever it was that brought that shell of my daughter home yesterday," her mother said.

Kasha was a long way from recovered. "I recently found out that men cannot be trusted."

Her mom sympathetically stroked her shoulder. "It might not be the only time you discover this," she said.

"Great. Something to look forward to."

"You'll recover. I had my heart broken a few times before your father and I found each other. Maybe you gave your heart to the wrong person. It doesn't mean the right person isn't still out there."

Now Kasha finally turned and looked into her mother's face, and then laid her head against her chest. Her mom held her close while she squeezed out her last few tears.

"I'm gonna go start dinner," her mom said, letting her go. "You can come down and join us if you want, but if you feel you need to stay up here, I won't hold it against you." Kasha meekly nodded.

As her mom got up and started leaving the room, Kasha suddenly did a double-take. "Mom!" she gasped, staring at her. She'd apparently become so accustomed to nudity living here that she hadn't even noticed until now that her mom was naked.

Her mom grinned. "You couldn't expect me to avoid trying it forever."

"So what, you're giving up clothes now too?"

"Oh, hardly! I don't think I'm ready to commit to it that much. Maybe just around the house."

As her mom left, Kasha sank back into her bed and sighed. She did ultimately decide to join her family for dinner—and was surprised to find her mother was not the only one who had decided to shuck their wrap tonight. Her father and even Trevor were doing the same thing. And as the family sat down to dinner together in the nude, Kasha felt a connection to them all that she hadn't felt in a long time. That made her feel a little better.

But anyone who saw her at school the next morning wouldn't have known it. Nobody had heard anything, apparently. Her friends tried to approach her like normal, but she wasn't interested in talking to them. "Not now," was all she said. And when Gene tried to approach her, she merely shoved a hand in front of his face and kept walking.

In class, her friends kept trying to ask her what was bothering her, but she'd simply say that she didn't want to talk about it and end it there. Her state of cold anti-social depression lasted until the first class break of the day, when she spotted Zane talking to some of his pals.

On multiple occasions in the past month she had watched her friends having sex with Zane during their private little orgies, but naturally Kasha had never done it with him herself. If she'd only known what trying to stay loyal to Gene would have been worth ... well, she decided she could fix that now. She marched up to Zane.

"Hey, Zane," she called when she got within a few feet, "can I steal you for a few?"

Zane looked at her curiously, and gave his buddies a dismissive nod before approaching her. "Hi, Kasha, what's up?" he said.

Kasha hesitated, fiddling her fingers behind her back. "I, uh ... I was just thinking ... you know, about all the times we've seen each other at my friends' houses..."

"Yeah?" he said curiously, one corner of his mouth twisting into a little smirk.

"I've been thinking maybe I've been a little stingy with you."

Zane's eyebrows went up as he started to get where this was going.

"Would you like me to make that up to you?"

"What, now?"

"You busy?"

"Free as a bird."

Kasha took his hand and led him along to the hedge garden at the back of campus. The hedges here were about neck height on the average person; for Kasha it was about mouth height. The hedges were shaped in such a way that it almost seemed like they'd been deliberately cut into privacy screens (not that they were all that private from anyone who walked in front of them) so that students could have somewhere on campus to do the nasty. Kasha didn't know if that was in fact the intended purpose, but it was certainly what it got used for. You could nearly always expect to find a few couples doing it here. Just walking into the area now, she could already see a dark brunette doing a reverse cowgirl on her guy, and she could hear at least two more couples behind the hedges where she couldn't see.

She and Gene had used this place many times over the last month. At first Kasha had balked a little at how exposed it was, a bit uncomfortable that anyone who walked by would see what they were doing, but that didn't take her long to get over. Modesty was a concept that didn't have much place on Lupina. And since then it had become a place that she and Gene had come to enjoy very much.

Now it would be where she got her revenge.

She turned to Zane and maneuvered him into one of the open slots, quickly shucking off his wrap before she began sitting him down. His stiffening cock rose up as the rest of him lowered to the ground, and Kasha took hold of it in her hand as she knelt between his legs. And then she put to use the skill she had spent so much time practicing with Gene as her lips wrapped around the crown of his shaft.

This wasn't going to be a quick, simple, run-of-the-mill blowjob. She was going to take her time and be thorough. Everything she had ever practiced in the last month about orally pleasing a man, she would use now. Slowly bobbing her head, check. Twisting her hand about the shaft as she moved it up and down, check. Running her tongue up and down the sides and in circles around the head, check. She even made an attempt at deepthroating him, even though the only time she'd tried that with Gene had been quite unpleasant, not to mention a bit messy. This time didn't go much better either, which was why she only tried once.

But regardless, the approving groans she was hearing from him told her she was still doing her job well. After a few minutes when his groans raised in volume, she decided it was time to stop; she didn't want him firing off before she was done with him.

Without removing her hand from his manhood, she sat up, leaned forward and eased him onto his back. And still not releasing her grip on him, she mounted him, aiming him at her entrance. Slowly she sank down onto him, closing her eyes and moaning softly as she savored the exquisite feeling of fullness that had become so familiar of late. She began to churn her hips slowly, feeling him move inside her.

For a moment, the fact that it wasn't Gene she was fucking felt a little wrong. She had gotten so used to being with him that being with someone different was strange. But she repeatedly reminded herself why it wasn't Gene she was fucking, and eventually just let go and allowed herself to enjoy it; and indeed, Zane's cock did feel really good.

It got even better when he reached up and took hold of her bouncing breasts. His strong hands squeezed her tender flesh, and his fingers flicked over her stiff and very aroused nipples. She leaned forward, supporting herself with her hands on either side of his head, and looked down at his face, seeing how tightly his jaw was clenched as she rode him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.