Nude Planet
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by icehead

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Kasha, a teenage girl who has lived all her life in the repressed world of space, is moved with her family to the clothing optional, sexually liberal planet of Lupina. As her whole way of life is turned on its head, she meets some new friends and a certain boy who will change her life forever.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow   School   Nudism  

Something new started happening to Kasha after that Biology class that day: she started getting hit on a lot. Boys from all over the school kept walking up to her between her few remaining classes. Five seconds after she walked away from one boy, another would be there waiting. And none of them seemed particularly benign in their intentions; they all seemed to be offering to "help her fix her problem." What, being a virgin meant something was wrong with her? That she was somehow broken?

After getting out of the showers after Gym class, Kasha paused to consider whether she should bother putting her wrap back on for her last class of the day. If she was going to be meeting up with the other girls later and they would all be going out in public naked, maybe she should just go through her last class that way? If she could make it through Gym like that, why not?

She ultimately chickened out and threw it on. Some part of her almost felt ashamed of that, but she just couldn't get herself to go without it. Not yet at least.

Finally the day ended, and she was more than ready to remove herself from the campus, but then one more boy came along looking to talk to her. And not just any boy this time. It was that boy. Gene Arkin. "I've heard something interesting about you," he said.

Kasha snarled. "Yes, I know, I'm a freak who's never been laid. Go ahead, get it out, stare at me, talk about me behind my back, offer to fix my problem, whatever."

"Oh no, I wasn't going to say anything like that," Gene said calmly. "I actually like it. It makes you so different from all the other girls here."

"Thank you for reminding me," Kasha spat.

"Different is good. Most girls here just jump into it at a moment's notice, and they barely give you any time to know anything else about them. Somehow I get the feeling you're not like that. I think that's interesting."

And with that he left. Kasha could only stare after him. What was that about?

Kasha walked out into the school parking lot, where her friends greeted her and began moving to Tatjana's car. Celia went ahead and took her wrap off while they were walking, leaving Kasha the only one dressed. As much as she realized that made her stand out, she didn't remove her wrap yet. She got into the back of Tatjana's car next to Celia, and Tatjana sped them off.

When they finally parked at the shopping center, everyone turned to look at Kasha. "Okay, Kasha," Tatjana said, "it's showtime!" She whistled and pantomimed taking a wrap off.

Kasha gulped, and slowly peeled her wrap away. "Honey, you're beautiful!" Gillian cheered.

And then they got out. Kasha had pretty much gotten used to being naked in front of a gym full of students. Now she was exposing herself out in public. Despite being in the company of three other girls who were just as naked as she was, every time someone passed her first instinct was to wrap her arms around herself; an instinct she started fighting. And as they walked through the crowds and nobody looked twice at her, fighting it steadily got easier.

Now the space station didn't exactly have malls, but she'd heard about them and had a fair idea of what to expect. But the complex she walked into was way beyond anything she could have imagined. It was a largely vertical building, with stores clustered fairly closely together around the circumference of the largely circular building, going up several stories, most of which could be seen from the ground floor due to the open area in the middle. Most of the stores had holographic advertisements jumping out in front of them, ranging from images of their products floating around to sexy nude women beckoning patrons inside. The ground floor was dominated by a large fountain in front of the lift beams, and here and there all over the place were lush plants sprouting out of foundations. It was absolutely breathtaking.

And suddenly Kasha realized she had forgotten she was naked.

She also had another thought then: from what she'd heard of shopping malls on other worlds, one of the primary items of interest at the stores they held was clothes. Obviously that wasn't what people would be shopping for here. So what would they be shopping for?

She was about to get an answer. "So where are we taking her first?" Gillian asked.

"Let's take her to Zalec's," Tatjana grinned. "Let's see if we can't dazzle up that bod of hers!" All three of the other girls smiled at Kasha, who finally started to bashfully put her arms around herself and blush. "Oh, stop that," Tatjana said, taking her by the hand and pulling her toward the lift beams.

There were two lift beams, one going up and one down. The beams were actually circular fields of bright blue energy running through a ring on each floor, that used controlled gravity to transport people from one floor to another. On the holographic screen positioned in front of it, Tatjana input the number of the floor they were going to, and the number of people going there. As soon as the fourth one of them had stepped into the beam and moved toward the center, they were sent shooting upwards, and in less than two seconds they were at the sixth floor, standing in mid-air on the invisible field projected beneath their feet.

Zalec's, as it turned out, was a salon—one that took up half the circumference of the sixth floor. The shop was packed with nude young women and teenage girls being styled up in fancy hairstyles, body makeup and jewelry by stylists whose nude bodies were all similarly decorated. It didn't take much to see that Tatjana was a regular at this place.

As they stepped into the place, they were instantly approached by a smiling blonde with green nipples and a tribal tattoo on her lower belly. "Hey, Tatjana," she grinned. "You here for a makeover?"

"Actually, Vicki, we're here for her," Tatjana said, stepping behind Kasha and pushing her forward by the shoulders. "This is Kasha. She just moved here from space, and she's not used to exposing herself in public like this; she needs a little confidence booster."

Vicki nodded in understanding. "Honey, you've come to the right place."

Kasha was guided by the wrist to stand in front of one of the long oval-shaped mirrors, surrounded by machines on stands and little tables covered in beauty tools. Kasha suddenly became rather uncomfortable with the way Vicki had started intensely scrutinizing her naked body. More so than ever Kasha felt like she was being put on display. "Well, Kasha," Vicki said, "if you ask me, you've got nothing to be shy about. You're already a babe! But let's see what we can do to make you more boner-inducing to the boys."

Then Kasha had to deal with something more than Vicki looking at her naked body: she had to deal with Vicki touching her naked body. No one but herself had ever laid their hands on Kasha's breasts before, but now they were Vicki's to do with as she pleased.

Her skin was brushed up to give it a soft shine, and the valleys of her body were lightly shaded to accentuate her curves. Her nipples were touched up with a rosy pink gloss. A little spraying and combing gave her hair a little bit of bounce, and a pair of crystal earrings were put on her.

Vicki backed away, and said, "You like?"

"I know I do," Gillian grinned.

"Honey, you look fabulous," Celia said.

Carefully Kasha examined herself in the mirror ... she turned slightly to the side and thrust out her chest, putting a hand on her hip ... she never would have thought of it, but for the first time she found she liked the way she looked naked. At least made up like she was. She may not have had the breasts that Tatjana or Gillian did, and she may not have been as slim as Celia, but she actually might have gone so far as to call herself pretty.

"I think she likes," Tatjana beamed. Kasha only looked back at her and smiled.

Before leaving, they bought her a bag with a few tools she would need to maintain her new look every day. After that the four of them stopped for some gelato, before heading to the jewelers to accessorize her a little more. In the absence of clothes, jewelry was especially prevalent here, and the assortments to choose from were vast. Kasha walked away with a share of necklaces, bracelets, earrings, anklets, waist chains and arm bands.

Gillian offered that Kasha should consider getting her bellybutton pierced, stating that in Calic, girls who didn't have piercings there were almost as rare as those who didn't have pierced ears. Yes, Kasha had noticed that all three of her friends sported navel rings, as did most of the girls she'd seen, but she only grimaced and said she'd think about it.

They tried bringing Kasha to the tattoo place then, which she decided she wasn't interested in. Celia tried to encourage her by reminding her that whatever she got was easily removable, but Kasha just wasn't interested yet in sporting a piece of art on her body. They decided that was fair enough.

Kasha paused suddenly as they passed a music store, the assortment of musical instruments catching her eye enough to make her stop walking. "What is it?" Tatjana said. "You want to look for something in there?"

"No, it's just ... I like that stuff," she shrugged, and continued walking.

"You play anything?" Celia asked.

"Just an ogara."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.