Rafael's Piano: a Love Story
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Dr. Catherine Little, Associate Professor of Philosophy, has a melt down in the parking lot, when Rafael is nearby. He comes to see if he can help and everything soon changes. A love story: not much sex in the first part but a good deal after that.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

On the way she engaged in a self examination. It was one of her ways. She'd cultivated a kind of honesty with herself that she was very strict about. She wanted to have one of those sessions now and talk to herself about what was happening with Rafael.

"Okay, girl," she said out loud--her way. "Are you being silly? Stupid? A bit crazy? How does it feel?"

She thought about that, letting the past few days replay themselves in her mind. She came to an initial conclusion quickly. This is what her self dialogue was like:

"It feels as exciting as anything I've ever done."

"Even Carolyn?" was the next question.

"Yes, actually even more exciting than Carolyn!"

"What about professional standards and such? Conflicts?"

"With my personal sex life? I don't think so."

"What if he's temporary?"

"I won't let that real possibility keep me from living this present reality and from finally doing things that I've so often thought about, dreamt about, fantasized about and longed for."

Catherine realized that she was sliding into a really good place with this.

"Are we sure?"

"As sure as we can be!"

Then the conclusion:

"Then do what you have planned for today; enjoy it."

Her own ego struggle came out on the side of continuing what she had started with Rafael. She was pleased; she was relieved, and she knew, was dead certain about the fact that she wasn't just kidding herself.

When she got to school, she gave herself time for a cup of coffee at the student center. A number of students saw her and nodded to her. She acknowledged them. After a while, a voice said to her, as she was looking over some notes for 11 AM, and sipping coffee:

"Dr. Little, may I join you?"

The voice struck her; her senses were immediately alive, when she recognized Rafael's voice. She looked up and flushed a little. She suppressed a notion to do something to recognize him and declare her newly found agreement with what she'd offered him. She backed off and said instead:

"Rafael, please do join me; how are you?"

He sat and gave her a smile that said everything it needed to.

She responded with a quiet: "Yes, sir."

"You've been thinking?" he asked softly.

"About the whole thing," she said, "Big debate; major cross examination me to myself."

She hesitated and said:

"What I've offered you is absolutely right, correct for me. I don't regret a word or an action."

He smiled at that and said:

"So good to hear that, Associate Professor Little. Even the spanking!""

"I'm afraid especially the spanking," she said, in almost a whisper, "I don't understand that but it's true."

"Catherine love," he said softly, "You are so delicious."

"Thank you, sir," she answered.

Right then they were interrupted.

"Dr Little, Rafael, hey!" A voice from the direction of the food line said breaking into their conversation.

They both looked and coming toward them with a big smile was Bonnie Braum.

"Hi, Bonnie," Catherine said.

"Hey, Bonnie," Rafael said.

"Am I interrupting?" Bonnie asked as she neared the table.

"No," Catherine said. Then she turned to Rafael and said:

"Thank you, Rafael, I'll have the paper back today at our 11 AM class."

"You're welcome, Dr. Little," Rafael said, as Catherine got up and walked away.

"The perpetually overlooked Catherine," Bonnie said in a conspiratorial voice, as she slid into a seat at the table with Rafael.

"So what's up with the most overlooked babe in captivity?" Bonnie said.

"Oh, just stuff about a philosophy paper that I wrote," he answered.

"Boring!" Bonnie said in an exaggerated fashion. "But isn't she a babe!"

"She is attractive," Rafael said.

"Attractive, hell, Rafael, Catherine Little, the perpetually overlooked, is eating stuff, Rafe!" she brayed.

"Don't call me 'Rafe'," he said, and she grinned, knowing full well that he didn't like it.

"Don't be a bitch, Bonnie," he said softly, "It doesn't get you any points."

"Rafael," she said then, leaning toward him, "You are so delicious that I'd do you first, if I did guys at all, which I don't usually. I might even rate you up there with Catherine the perpetually overlooked."

"Awfully nice of you, Bonnie," he answered in a somewhat bored tone of voice.

"Aw, Rafael, don't be that way; I'm sorry that I needled you, and I do have a piece of news."

"Yes," he asked.

"There's a party on Saturday, I want you to come and bring a date," she said.

"Okay, okay, the date only if you want to," Bonnie said holding up her hands. "I don't know what you're trying to save yourself for, Rafael, you're smoking hot."

"Thank you, Bonnie," he said, "Maybe I'll come. But no drugs? I'm not interested in a drug party."

"No drugs, a small group," she said, holding up her hands again, "I've made that clear, and you know that I can make that stick. But maybe, just maybe some sex! If you bring a date, make sure that she dresses hot! I want to look over whoever you bring. You'd share wouldn't you? I mean with your friend Bonnie?"

He laughed at her brazenness: "You know, Bonnie, I might!"

"That's the spirit!" she said, "So, get out there and get a date, make it a hot one."

He laughed again.

"Hey, I know," she brayed again, holding her face in toward him, as though conspiratorially, "Bring Catherine the perpetually overlooked Little! But make her dress hot and not dowdy!"

He laughed harder then, as she grinned at him with her witticism.

"Okay, Bonnie, I'll do just that!" he said through his laughter.

She finished her coffee and got up from the table with an air kiss and a "Ta!", leaving him sitting there and smiling to himself.

She was composed and professional, when she went to her 11 AM philosophy seminar. The class was an hour and a quarter. They had a discussion of the works they were reading for the first 45 minutes. Then she gave them a reading assignment and told them she'd distribute their papers and would speak to some of them about the papers.

She wandered around the room from the left front to the right rear. It was there that Rafael always sat, in the very back. She got to him only after a while. She handed him the folder with his paper.

"This was very well done, Rafael," she said, and managed, as she spoke to rub her calf against his leg. He leaned the leg back to mimic the pressure of her leg. "I liked the way you expressed yourself. Thank you for good work. I have included more comments inside the folder."

He opened the folder, and went through the pages. The grade was an A+, which they both knew that he deserved. But then he turned over the last page and there, attached to the back of the folder were two photos. It was all that he could do to not hoot out loud at the discovery.

In the first photo, Catherine was lounging in the doorway of her bedroom, totally naked, and grinning at him, via the camera.

But the next photo was the one that really got him.

In this photo she was in the same doorway only with her back turned to the camera. She was still naked and showing her magnificent ass but on it she'd written, just above the ass cheeks: "This ass belongs to Rafael!" and across the ass cheeks themselves: "Spank me, Fuck My Ass!" Beneath the swell of her ass cheeks was written the words: "Rafael, you're my Master!"

He looked up at her and she was blushing.

"Thank you, Doctor Little, for the kindness of this."

"You're welcome, Rafael," she said softly. "You deserve it."

She moved away then and he turned his attention to his laptop. He went to 'Mail' and wrote her a note on her private mail address:

"You fucking hot bitch! You are gorgeous! Wait until I get my teeth in that ass tonight!"

Her response came to him immediately:

"The ass is yours: play with it, bite it, slap it, fuck it! It would all please me!" she signed it: "Your Slave, Catherine!"

He closed his laptop, and looked up in time to see her staring at him and smiling vaguely. Then there was a knock on the door.

Catherine went to the door and was given an envelope from the school president.

She spoke up to them:

"Class a special treat; I'm going to let you go now. I need to go and see President Graves."

There was a bit of clapping and the students got up and filed out. Rafael with them, making no attempt to wait for her. She appreciated his being so cautious, and was looking forward to that evening eagerly.

Again, she knew that the decision that she'd made was one that was right for her and her life right then.

The president's secretary announced her and she was shown into the office. He stood, smiling at her, as she entered.

"Catherine, thank you for coming so quickly. I wanted to talk to you personally before this got to the school paper, which will be tonight."

"Sir?" she said, mystified.

He smiled again and said, his smile broadening:

"You've been granted tenure by the Board and awarded the title of full professor, with entitlement to the salary that pertains."

"Oh," she said in a tiny voice. Then:

"Forgive me, President Graves, I might just cry!"

"A well earned cry," he said, "If ever I knew one to be so."

She sobbed a bit and said: "Thank you, sir, for giving me the news in this personal way. I really appreciate that."

"Don't mention it, Catherine, you're an asset to this school, everyone knows that."

"Thank you again," she said, "I, uh, have a class."

"Yes, of course," she said.

As she went toward the room where her class would be, she saw Rafael in the hall way. He stopped her:

"Professor Little," he said with emphasis. "Congratulations!"

"Thank you, Rafael," she said softly.

"Celebration and a gift tonight," he continued. Then in an even softer voice:

"Your ass tomorrow."

Matching his tone, she said:

"Thank you so much, sir, for this; I appreciate it from you, and will abide by your desire about tonight and tomorrow."

"Good girl," he said to her sotto voce! "I'll leave you go now for class."

The news was out and about; when Catherine walked into her last class for the day, Intro to Philosophy, the class stood and applauded.

She smiled at them and said: "If you're trying to see a philosophy professor cry, you're going about it the right way."

They laughed and hooted at that.

The rest of the day was a joy. The good and kind wishes of many of the students and other faculty were quickly forthcoming and Catherine reveled in it all.

She arrived at home, and saw that the truck was already parked there. She went in and, quickly after entering the house heard a soft knock on the door to the basement apartment and Rafael came in.

"Professor!" he said regally, holding out his arms.

She went to him quickly and put herself against him, and breathed him in.

"I'm in such an ecstatic mood," she said.

"Of course you are, Catherine, love," he said, "And you deserve it; you are a first class teacher. You teach about as well as you fuck, and that's saying a lot!"

Her response was simply to reach up and kiss him. She broke the kiss for a few seconds and said quietly:

"Please maul me!"

His hands went to her ass over her skirt and he grabbed two hands full of her ass cheeks.

"Yes, some mauling," he said, "But shopping and a celebration for you is our main thing. And I mean to buy you a gift, especially after your conversation with yourself, which I'm sure was a thorough one."

"It was," she said. "And myself and me like what we're doing and what I've offered you."

"Good to hear," he said, "But tell me what do you need to do to get ready?"

"Quick shower? May I?" she asked.

"We have time, yes, I showered after my PE workout today but I demand to be able to watch the Professor shower," he said.

"The Professor wouldn't have it any other way," she said, then she 'eeeeped'.

"Problem?" he asked.

"I threw the rest of my panties away," she said, "And kept only the black 'grannies' that I'm wearing and the rose ones, which are dirty too. I don't have any panties to wear!"

"Then we'd better shop for them first!" he said.

"Am I going to the mall without panties?" she asked softly.

"Exactly so, Professor!' he said.

"That's so exciting!" she answered, and got on tip toe to kiss him.

She went into the shower, while he watched her. It excited her to be on display this way. When she was done, she selected a regular skirt and blouse, plus a bra and low heels. Then she was ready.

"Do we have time for one piece from the piano?" she asked.

He smiled and said: "For the newly made Professor, of course we do."

He sat down and played some Mozart for her, while she listened and enjoyed.

When he was done, she plastered herself against him. He said to her:

"We need to look for some skirts, nice but shorter, maybe pleated, stylish."

"Oh," she sighed, "I've never been that."

"But you're about to become that," he answered.

"Thank you so much, sir," she said.

"And a gift, like I said, to celebrate," he went on.

"And a gift! Ohhhhhh!" she said excitedly.

"May I ask you please to sleep with me tonight? I promise to do whatever you want! Anything dirty that comes to your mind!" she asked next.

"Tonight will be for love," he said, "All and only love."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she crooned with her head against his chest.

They went to the store and shopped for panties first. She got, with his help and selection, two weeks worth of new panties, many with matching bras.

"Fashion show?" she asked. "May I?"

"That might be just the thing," he said, smiling at her in return.

Then it was a few skirts and some blouses.

"This is so much fun with you, Rafael," she said. "I love the way that you take care of me!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.