Rafael's Piano: a Love Story - Cover

Rafael's Piano: a Love Story

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dr. Catherine Little, Associate Professor of Philosophy, has a melt down in the parking lot, when Rafael is nearby. He comes to see if he can help and everything soon changes. A love story: not much sex in the first part but a good deal after that.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

Then she added:"Seven AM tomorrow morning, sir! I'll be there and ready!"

"You'd better be," was his answer, and he watched her, he suspected what was coming next.

"But, sir," she said, "I don't know what to do, I mean about any of this; I just don't."

"Well, first of all, Catherine, my own personal slut," he began.

She had a thrill of outrageous proportions at his use of the word 'slut'.

He noticed and broke off what he was saying: "You liked being called that, didn't you?"

"Oh, yes, sir!" Catherine said, "Slut! It's what I want to be for you, the content of all those fantasies!"

"Well, it's what you will be!" he said with authority. "Later we'll have a recitation of what happened to you in college."

She blushed then and said a simple: "Yes, sir."

Then he let her go and went a few paces away from her, just looking at her.

"I want you to do something that will start us out," he said.

She nodded.

"Always speak to your master," he said, "Your 7 AM just got a bit worse with that nod."

"Sorry, sir! I will learn, I promise."

"I'm sure you will," he said. "But now, Catherine, I can't believe my good fortune here or how wickedly lovely you have been all this time beneath your clothes."

"Thank you, sir," she said, "I have terrible taste in clothes."

"We can change that," he said.

She brightened immediately: "You will you help me? Really shop with me, I mean?"

"Yes, love," he said.

"The first thing that I want to do is take you outside for a walk."

Catherine giggled at this turn of events. She had a questioning look on her face.

"Yes, love?" he asked.

"I don't really know what or how to proceed here, Rafael, uh, sir," she began, "I'm not trying to be impertinent but aren't we going to ... you know?"

He laughed: "You mean sexual things?"

"Yes, sir," she said.

"First of all I want you at all times to speak what you mean; use the words and don't hide those kinds of messages from me. Clear?"

"As a bell, sir," she said. "I was wondering if you wanted to have sex with me or to do things, you know, blow jobs, fucking."

She colored as she said this and he laughed.

"Catherine, you are so precious!" he said, "I love the way you talk and get tongue tied in what you're saying."

She smiled. She was really unsure of herself and on rocky ground, feeling her way forward, so to speak but it was the most exciting thing that she had happen to her in a long, long time.

"In my country," he said with as smile, "When you take a woman whom you propose to make yours in the way that you and I are talking of, you first take her out under the stars; you take her there naked and introduce her to the elements, to the natural world and to the stars. You're declaring to all and everything saying:

"Look! This is my woman! Look at her beauty! Look at her perfection! Look at her because she's mine! My own!"

Catherine put her hand to her mouth and only made a mewling sound at that.

"That's so beautiful!" she said. "Rafael," she went on, "I will do everything in my power to not cause you shame, to be what you want and what you need."

She stopped, almost totally overwhelmed by what he'd said, and she said: "May I come to you?"

He held out his hand and, following an instinct that was the correct one, she dropped to her knees and crawled to him. She nestled herself between his outstretched thighs and said:

"Sir, I mean everything I say, when I tell you that I want to be, long to be, beg to be, beseech you to allow me to be your slave. I am an educated modern woman and I know what I am offering, and I'm offering it for as long as you want. I will do what you tell me, when you tell me, in the way that you tell me. I promise to learn how to be good for you, and to adore you as my master!"

She stopped, brought to a halt by her own emotions; then went on:

"I've wanted to say this to someone all my life; I've despaired of ever finding someone that I could or would say it to, was almost in a 'giving up' frame of mind, and you came into my melt down and rescued me."

Catherine had overwhelmed herself with the suddenness of this declaration but it had been on her mind and her heart for a week now, and in her fantasies for about all her life.

She suppressed a sob in her throat and bent down and kiss the toe of his shoes.

"Come with me, beautiful Catherine," he said. "The stars await!"

"Do I ... shall I take off my panties?" she asked.

"Not just now," he said softly. "We go outside, into the night that belongs to night things and we give them up as your offing to the night things. It's the proper way to do it."

"Oh, this gives me shivers, Rafael, sir!" she said happily and took his offered hand, following him out the back door into the darkness.

They were together and she held his hand still. He went to a place that had loose dirt and worked at it for just a bit. Then he turned to her and said:

"The panties, bury them here! They can be retrieved in the daylight, when darkness is done with them, has had the full smell of them and the full taste of them."

She shivered at his words and did as he bid. She slipped her rose colored panties down past her thighs and off. Bending over she placed the panties in the hole he'd prepared. He fixed the dirt back over the planted garment, and he softly:

"There for darkness, for night to enjoy."

Then he took her by the hand and led her farther into the back, into the darkness.

Catherine had bought an old, stately home with lots of property around it. It was her pride and joy. They were going now toward the very back, where the woods merged with the land.

There was a small hillock there; he seemed to be taking her there.

Catherine was enchanted, overwhelmed, and so deeply happy by these strange events that she smiled all the while she was being led by him. The walk, with her now totally naked on her own property, and being led by this wonderful, handsome man was the most potent sexual stimulant that she'd ever had.

He stopped, when he reached the hillock, and looked around and up into the sky, never letting go of her hand.

"This one is mine!" he said out loud. Then in a slightly stronger voice:

"This one, this fair one, this beautiful one, is certainly mine! By her choice, by her offer, by her loveliness and her beauty, this one is certainly mine!"

He turned to her and said:

"Now, Catherine, you must say to the stars, 'I will it so!' and then make an act of obeisance. You will know what to do."

The thought fleeted across Catherine's mind then:

"Finally, this, finally!"

She said in a soft and clear voice:

"I will it so!"

Then she sank to her knees, never letting her eyes stray from his or from the strange and wonderful smile on his face.

After a brief thought she said softly:

"Rafael, I'm not so sure that I'm good at this. I haven't done this much."

"All the better, Catherine love," he answered her. "It will be something to learn together, a shared experience. Make your declaration, Catherine."

"Thank you; I will," she said and with a sigh, and what was for her a great deal of courage, she reached up and unzipped his fly.

Her breath caught in her throat as she found his cock already partially erect and pulled it from his pants. He only smiled at her, as she confronted his chocolate brown, fully extended, eight inch prick.

"Oh, I like this!" she cooed to him, letting the frustrations and lack of chances of her life simply drain away from her.

"I thought you might, magnificent Catherine!" he said, smiling down on her, as she began by kissing the head.

"Help me out here, please, sir, to do it right," she said, licking the underside of the cock head and making him shiver.

"The lady needs no help," he said with a sigh, "She's proving herself abounding with natural talent."

"Oh good," she giggled, stroking the cock as she spoke to him, "If there is any natural talent that I want to abound in, when I'm with you, it's sure to be cock sucking!"

"Oh, listen to the mouth on the lady professor!" he said.

"Associate Professor," she corrected him with a grin.

"Seven AM just went to 15 spanks and counting!" he said.

"Ohhhhh!" she wailed and then, her eyes glued to his, and taking in his smile, said:

"This is my declaration to my master, Rafael, lord of both me and the piano, and to the stars that watch us."

Saying that, she now put the whole cock head into her mouth, and began to suck in earnest. She slowly but surely crept her lips along the length of the cock, making progress as she went stopping, when the gag reflex became strong.

He was holding her head, not moving it; she was doing that herself, as she began to bob her head up and down on the cock, making sure that she always had her mouth glue to the skin of the prick so as to move the skin with her mouth, almost jerking him off orally.

"Oh, wonderful, wonderful!" he said to her, with some difficulty.

She said nothing but made wet, cock sucking noises with her mouth and her lips, as she continued the blow job.

Finally, as he neared his crisis, he said to her:

"Take it into your mouth, the seed, and keep it there; then when the prick is removed, spit some of the seed onto the ground as your offering to the night and the stars and swallow the rest, as your sign that you have taken me as master."

She stopped her sucking long enough to say:

"Yowass, swor," finding it difficult to say the simple 'yes, sir' with his prick in her mouth.

Then Catherine felt the prick swell a bit; she gripped his hips with both hands and prepared herself, receiving the spurts of his cum and keeping them in her mouth.

He moved back just a bit so that he was a few steps in front of her, and watched.

She leaned over and spit some of the cum onto the ground, then she swallowed the rest of it. She said softly, gazing up at him.

"For the night and the stars, and for me to accept my master!"

She then moved the few steps on her knees to get to him, and took his cock, wet now and slimy from cumming, into her mouth to clean it. It grew immediately.

"Oh, nice!" she said looking up at him, and then:

"Thank you, sir, for that! I've waited such a long time for that."

"It's a beginning for us, Catherine, my Catherine," he said.

"Oh, yes!" she answered, moved by what he'd said.

Then he gave her directions:

"Now take my clothes off, slave; it's time for the master to mate with his new lady, who has tits like the moon and an ass as round and ripe as a melon."

Catherine giggled and said:

"Thank you for asking me to do this! I'm so excited."

She removed his tee shirt first and then his shorts, getting him down to a pair of red satin nylon bikini underwear.

She sighed aloud:

"You are like a god! Oh, look at you! Just look! And here with me, and for me! Ohhhhhhh!"

He laughed aloud at her enthusiasm:

"Catherine, you make this experience as elemental as it should be. I can't think of being more pleased."

Then he was nude, and she was entranced.

She began to kiss his thighs but he stopped her:

"No, Catherine, that kind of loving, that kind of worship for another time; now it's time for me to accept your declaration. Lie down and be my love, Catherine, Associate Professor, Dr. Little, lovely, sexy naked lady! Lie down and make your noises to the stars and the night animals, who will receive your noise with joy.

All of Catherine's sophistication left her stranded, as soon as he knelt and kissed her naked thigh. She let out an 'eeeeep'! That was both heartfelt and almost comical. Neither of them noticed at all.

He followed up his thigh kiss with one on the other side. Then he softly parted her thighs and began the process of kissing her on the inner surface of her thighs, first the right one and then the left one.

"Ohhhhhh," she sighed loudly. "Ohhhh, Ohhhh, Ohhh!"

"My Catherine makes nice noises and is fun to play with," Rafael said.

"And is so very, very content!" Catherine added but ended her words in a kind of strangled noise, as Rafael put his lips to her pussy lips, through her pubic hair and kissed her and then licked the length of her pussy lips.

"The first one will be oral," he said to her.

"It's coming quickly," she said through clenched teeth. "It's been so long, and this is soooooooo good!"

True to her word, Catherine didn't last long but began to cum shortly after speaking. She clutched fists full of earth, as she surged into her orgasm, moaning, and groaning and pushing her hips up toward the mouth and lips that were bringing her such pleasure.

She lay back and sighed a huge sigh that turned into an instant wail, as he moved, giving her no time at all to calm down, and as he pushed his ready cock into her wet pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh jeeeeeeeeeeeez!" she wailed. "Yessss, now ... yesssss ... yessss ... now ... just ... yesssss!"

She stared up at him and there was, for that moment and that event, absolute adoration in her eyes.

"This is no casual fuck," she thought and the word stuck in her mind. She used it then, singing it to him, chanting it to him, as he plunged in and out of her at his rate, drawing her ever closer and closer to her next orgasm:

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! Yes, fuck the Professor, fuck the bitch, fuck the slut! Just fuck, fuck, fuck!"

He paused for a nano second in his plunging and said directly into her mouth:

"Associate Professor!"

"Yessssssss, fuck her!" she wailed.

Then her chanting changed course as he began to finish up and draw her into the circle of his orgasm with her own:

"Yours, Rafael, all yours, Master, yours, sir!" she began to say over and over, as her hips pushed up against his in the dance of fucking.

"Yours to use in any way! Annnnnnnnyyyyy way!" she wailed, as she finally came, and he collapsed on top of her, after cumming herself.

They lay there and she said, after a moment:

"Oh, is that what it's supposed to be like? Oh, thank you, Rafael, thank you, Master, thank you!"

"Catherine, my love," he crooned to her. "You were outstanding."

"Let me, please!" she said then, once he moved, and positioned her head to catch his slimy prick in her mouth to clean him.

They lay there for many seconds, minutes without moving. Then he got up and raised her up.

"Is your place organized yet?" she asked. "You could, stay with, um me."

"Is the lady inviting me to share her bed?" he asked gallantly.

"Yes, and hoping for more of what just happened," she said smiling.

They walked, hand in hand, toward the house. As they neared the house, he said to her:

"Catherine, I need to go downstairs and get some of the arranging done. Why don't you give me about an hour and a half?"

"Fine, Rafael, sir," she said, still aglow with what she just went through. I'll have a brandy or night cap for us, when you're ready. I'll be ready for bed in two hours myself."

"It's a date," he said, Kissing her on the mouth quickly, with a hint of tongue in the kiss. She smiled at him, as he went downstairs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.