In the Family Genes
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A Couple take the step to contact a dominant male from a contacts magazine and one thing leads to another as their two children ultiately become involved too. Please not the incest sections of this story take place in parts two and three.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts  

As Sasha shrieked; Jim pulled away from his wife's cunt just as a load of Master Rob's spunk dropped onto his chin; he quickly followed the stares of Master Rob and Sasha and physical gulped when he saw his son stood there. It was not until Master Rob spoke that the mother and father spotted that their only son was sporting a stiff six inch cock and even now was still slowly wanking it.

Recovering quicker than the rest Rob ordered Andy to come into the room and have a better look at his slutty mother taking as much cock as she could lay her hands on; he added that he may even get lucky enough for his wimp of a father to suck his cock for him. In a trance almost Andy entered the room and despite her initial attempts to cover up; Sasha could not help but stare at her son's impressive looking cock.

Master Rob instructed Andy to stand perfectly still and then turning to Jim; he ordered him to undress his son. Reluctantly Jim slowly began undressing his son; still well aware of the blob of spunk slowly sliding down his chin. Rob stepped forward and scooped this blob up and instantly pressed the finger against Andy's mouth telling him to lick the finger clean.

Never quite knowing whether he would or would not; but prepared to enforce his superiority on the assumption that like father like son then Andy would not put up a fight. It proved that Master Rob was right on this occasion as Andy snaked out his tongue and tentatively touched the white sticky fluid clinging to Rob's finger; after that Andy devoured the spunk like a hungry man.

No sooner had Jim finished undressing Andy; then Master Rob posed a general question, "Who should I make prepare your Cock; Andy; Should I make daddy suck on his boy baby's cock before making mommy dearest take it up her whore of a cunt; or should mommy suck your cock before you fuck daddy's boy pussy!"

Master Rob had already made up his mind but wanted to tease all present; he noted the look of hunger in both Sasha's and Jim's eyes and the only difficult was whether that hunger was to be fucked or to prepare the cock for the other one to be fucked. He finally declared; "For now; the only cock to fuck this bitch will be mine; so I guess Sasha better suck you in readiness for daddy bear taking an arse pounding!" Then taking hold of Jim's cock; Master Rob squeezed tightly and added; "Even this weedy little fuck stick is no longer allowed up the slut's cunt; so maybe you had better get to feel what fucking another man is all about because for now that and wanking into a glass will be all you are allowed to do!"

Sasha wasted no time in kneeling before her son and taking his cock into her mouth; to the chorus of mummy suck baby's cock harder; coming from Master Rob.

Andy's mother willing agreed and began to suck his full six inches into her mouth and then applying suction as she pulled her head back almost trying to rip the skin of the hard cock slipping in and out of her mouth. Andy Groaned as she sped up her actions until he could not resist any further and began bucking his hips in time with her bobbing head; suddenly Master Rob slapped his arse hard and told Sasha to stop this instant; then Jim was told to carry on where Sasha had just finished.

As Jim began sucking on his only son's cock Master Rob asked, "So little wimp; which cock sucking slut is better at the task; your horny whore of a mother or your cuckold faggot of a father?"

Andy groaned it was hard to tell who was best because they both felt so good but totally different in their ability and technique. "Very well then!" Master Rob announced, I will have to try them and decide for myself which of you three is the better cock sucking slag!" With that he demanded that Jim cease sucking on his son's cock and that Andy now kneel before him and show him his own talent at sucking cock.

Without a single word of protest Andy began sucking on Master Rob's cock whilst Sasha and Jim both knelt either side of their fledgling wimp of a son. After five minutes Master Rob pulled his cock out of Andy's mouth and thrust it in the direction of Jim who immediately continued the rhythm of the blow job; again five minutes later he pulled out of Jim's mouth and ordered Sasha to show her oral talents.

Master Rob thought that Sasha was the best cock sucker there but rather than declare that he simply said that he thought Andy was best; and as a reward he was going to allow him to choose he could either fuck his father's tight boy pussy wearing a condom or he could fuck his mother's mouth bareback but if he chose that one and she swallowed his spunk he would have to take his punishment like a man.

Andy asked, "Am I allowed to ask; what my punishment would be?"

Suddenly Andy regretted not thinking things through for he suddenly felt the hard flat of Rob's hand connecting with the side of his head and a single word uttered by Master Rob, "Respect!" Quickly a grovelling Andy begged forgiveness and promised never to forget to call Rob; Sir; at least! It also can as a surprise to Master Rob to hear Andy say; "Sir with your permission I would love to put on a condom and fuck my father's boy pussy!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.