Dark Town - Cover

Dark Town

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 18

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 18 - The story centers around the small town of Crow Town, after most of the US and the rest of the world had sunk down into the Earth, like the legend of Atlantis, and are now underwater. A day after the global flooding, a sinister creature that resembles something out of a fairy tale, visits different people from Muslim students suffering abuse from the towns residents, rednecks, school bullies and all-time losers, granting them darkest desires and making them come true.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   Horror   Zoophilia   Paranormal   non-anthro   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   White Couple   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Spitting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Violence   Prostitution  

FRIDAY

6PM

AT THE TRUSKS'S BACKYARD

A party was going on right now at the Trusk's backyard. It was a very very large backyard, nearly one-third the size of a football field.

Fatima, Noor and many other headscarf wearing Arab-American Muslim girls were loitering around, eating barbeque and other halal (Muslims can only eat halal food) food, as Fatima's White Christian slaves were serving them food and drinks with nothing on except collars in their necks.

Only a week ago, Robin Goodfellow 'changed' an unconscious Fatima into a semi-possessed young girl who knew all of a sudden that she had powers and that if she walked into that very night into the Trusk's home, they would not hate her, like they always do, but automatically be in love with her as if she had replaced Jesus in their lives but with a stronger hold on them than any cult leader in history like Jim Jones or Reverend Moon.

The Trusks were merely the first, but eventually she took revenge on other Christian students in the same grade as her. That is to say, they and their family members. Altogether there were at least 4 families with kids from Crow Town High School serving Fatima and her Muslim sisters.

Fatima has sure grew her slave collection.

Fatima was sat down eating her couscous on a plastic plate while a naked Miley was fanning her and Sara Trusk was on hew kneeling down before her, massaging her Mistress's feet. Noor was also sat down, eating, next to Fatima, with her own slave Nessie Carter serving her too, by being on her knees, taking turns to make both her Mistress's feet feel comfortable, by licking them with her tongue.

"Allah has been so kind to send us Robin Goodfellow!!" commented Fatima.

When Fatima first saw Noor enter the Trusk house, she took her all the way to the house backyard, showing her that their worst enemies in town were now her slaves and all thanks to Allah but it was Noor, also proving to Fatima that Nessie Carter was her slave, was thanks to a being whom she thought was a djinn, introducing himself as Robin Goodfellow.

"I couldn't agree more!!" Noor laughed, then opened her mouth, letting some of her saliva drop down on Nessie carter's reddish-brown hair, which was her way of humiliating her personal slave for the entertainment of her and her friends.

Fatima laughed at Nessie's hair having been spat on. Unlike Fatima's slaves, Nessie was Noor's slave because she was afraid of Noor, since Robin Goodfellow gave her the power to send people to hell anytime she wanted to.

"These kaffirs have been making fun of us for a long time and now Allah has punished them by sending a djinn to help us, turn them into our slaves!!" cried Fatima.

"I guess this is what we Muslims are to expect in Paradise, us, the believers, being served by them, the unbelievers!!" nodded Noor.

On the background Mr and Mrs Trusk and Chris were walking around, carrying plates with some Arabic type sweets and biscuits, while the Muslim girls would just giggle and laugh at them, while taking the food from the plates and the rest of the kids and their families served drinks on round silver trays, like waiters at a party except they were naked with collars around their necks.

By the time it was 7PM, with the sun shining still very bright as the days were getting longer in the middle of summer, Fatima got up, kicking Sara on the face as to push her away, then standing in the middle of the backyard.

"Everyone may I have your attention!! In about five minutes time we are all going to play a game!!!" announced Fatima.

Fatima, Noor and 3 of their close friends had made Nessie, the Trusks and the other families lay down on their backs with their arms spread open and their legs spread wide open on the air as to show their butts too and not just their dicks and pussies (all shaved), in the middle of the backyard while Fatima, Noor and the other 3 girls poured honey on them.

In the case of the young girls and their mothers and aunts, they poured honey on their nipples but also all over their breasts, their pussies and that included inside where the clitoris was, and all the way down their assholes. In the case of them men, their ass cheeks but also all over their circumcised cocks.

The Muslim girls would stand all around them, waiting impatiently for the red ants to come out of their ant hills and cone all the way to the slaves' private organs. Four minutes later, all the Muslim girls could see armies and armies of ants marching all the way to the naked bodies of Fatima's and Noor's slaves.

The Muslim girls were speaking in both a mixture of English and Arabic, excited at watching the ants about to eat off honey from the naked men and women, also causing unbearable pain for the slaves but causing sexual excitement for its spectators.

The red ants swarmed all over the women and young girls' breasts and nipples, instantly causing them to scream at the top of their lungs. Miley, Nessie and Mrs Trusk really screamed really loud simultaneously and this was making both Noor and Fatima really really excited.

Later more red ants swarmed as to what was below the bodies of both the male and female slaves. Mr Trusk's and Chris's cocks, like all the male slaves, were being swarmed by millions of red ants, causing them to scream, just as Sara, Miley, Nessie and Mrs Trusk, alongside the female slaves, screamed as red ants marched all the way into their pussies, eating their clitoris inside literally. Then the red ants marched between the legs of both male and female slaves, marching further all the way into the slaves' assholes, entering deep into their assholes, eating and aggressively biting at the honey stains inside, especially where their shit comes out.

For the space of one hour all the Muslims were cheering, having a good time watching, all these White American Christian families and their high school kids, being physically bitten and violated on their private parts, sending them screaming all the way to the moon.

"This is the best party ever!!" commented 1 Muslima.

"Fatima knows how to treat her guests well!! I can stand here forever just to watch them screaming like this for my entertainment" commented a really obese Muslima who not only put up with insults for being a Muslim but also because she was really really fat, with her insulters making piggy noises behind her back and even to her face.

Watching Miley Trusk screaming and having her pussy, nipples and ass being swarmed and massively bitten by armies of red ants nearly made Fatima put her own hands between her legs, a s if to pay with them,, right before the eyes of her own Muslim sisters.

As Noor was watching the same thing happening to Nessie, she then looked at Fatima.

"Excuse me. I need to use the bathroom!!"

8 PM

AT SELENA CORDOBA'S SHACK

"You are a sick bastard Brian Gills. You think all Mexican women have sex with donkeys????" screamed Selena Cordoba.

Brian, his 3 boys and Matthew McDonald were all present inside Selena's shack. Two of the guys had a Doberman each on his leash and the third guy carried a camcorder.

"Look!!! All I am asking you is to have sex with these dogs!! That way I can make millions of dollars out of you!! Do you know how many towns and cities in Colorado and outside Colorado would pay to see a woman like yourself having sex with two dogs at the same time!!!" Brian Gills smiled.

Matthew approached Selena.

"Selena!! Do you love me!!!" Matthew shot at her.

"You know I do!! I will do anything you want!!" Selena answered him like some lovesick slave.

Robin Goodfellow turned the tough Latina into Matthew's love slave.

"Do you know what he is asking you to do!!" Matthew having fun.

"He wants me to do something as degrading as having sex with both his dogs!! We Mexican women have our pride!!" Selena shot back, still sounding emotional and angry that Brian would want her to do such a thing.

"So you think having sex with two dogs is disgusting??" he asked her.

"Of course I do!!" Selena cried.

"What if I told you I want you to do it!! Nothing will make me more happier than to see a beautiful arrogant Latina like yourself getting fucked by two dogs on both her stinking holes in front of a camera for millions of Americans to see!!! What will you do then!!" Matthew taunting her.

"I'll do it!!!" Selena bowed down in defeat.

"Excellent!!" Brian screamed.

"Now I want you to do as Brian says until I say otherwise!!" Matthew being cruel with her.

Selena nodded meekly.

"Ok Selena. I want you to take off all your clothes. Popeye. Ryan. I want you to help both your dogs to stand up, and make sure that both their doggy cocks enter her stinkin Hispanic holes!! Domas I want you to be prepared to start rolling!!" brain talking as if he was some film director for Hollywood.

Selena stripped off her clothes until she was fully naked. Popeye and Ryan led their dogs around her. Popeye's dog was behind Selena and he was helping it to stand up, putting its paws behind her back and pushing its cock deep into her asshole. Ryan helped his dog stand up, putting its paws into her shoulder and shoved its cock into her pussy. Both Dobermans had been used for beastiality purposes before on women a hundred times sluttier than Selena.

The moment Ryan and Popeye whispered something to the ears of their Dobermans, touching their dogs' cocks, as it to start making them excited in fucking Selena Cordoba's holes, the two dogs started pumping their cocks excitedly in-and-out of Selena's holes.

Selena screamed, at the dogs physically fucking her hard and fast and the thought of this of kind of degradation, as having sex with animals was being the lowest of the low for her.

"And roll!!" ordered an excited Brian.

Domas started filming the once-proud beautiful Latina having sex with 2 dogs at the same time. Selena closed her eyes, feeling loads of dog sperms flooding into her pussy and asshole, screaming in pain and humiliation.

"Man we are gonna makes millions Matt. Millions!!" Brian excitedly telling the ginger-haired grocery employee. "Millions of guys all over of what is left of America will be buying this shit!!! We have a strong market man!!!"

"And this means I won't have to work for less pay at that fucking grocery store anymore too!!!" Matthew also getting into the spirit of this whole thing. "Hey Selena look happy while you're doing it!! We don't want customers thinking that you were being forced to do this against your own free will!!!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.