Dark Town
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 17 - The story centers around the small town of Crow Town, after most of the US and the rest of the world had sunk down into the Earth, like the legend of Atlantis, and are now underwater. A day after the global flooding, a sinister creature that resembles something out of a fairy tale, visits different people from Muslim students suffering abuse from the towns residents, rednecks, school bullies and all-time losers, granting them darkest desires and making them come true.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   Horror   Zoophilia   Paranormal   non-anthro   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   White Couple   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Spitting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Violence   Prostitution  

THURSDAY AFTERNOON

THE MALL

Mark and Kira were having hot chocolate together at a café shop. Opposite them was a Starbucks where Roberto and four of their female friends were sat down drinking and laughing.

"We haven't seen Esther and Sharon and the other two in a long time but funny that Roberto is with them and from the looks of it having a good time!!" Mark was puzzled.

"You think he is flirting with them? Or they with him??" asked Kira.

"Looks like it!!" Mark smiled.

Deep down they both felt hurt that they hadn't been called by Roberto or by any of the four girls to come and join them. They were supposed to be friends. A clique. Also the four girls wore more sluttier clothes and behaved a lot like the girls in kid shows in television.

As far as Mark and Kira were concerned, they abandoned Christ for the modern world.

"Look who is coming now!!" Mark smiled.

Kira and Mark saw Marcee approaching Roberto and company's table. From the looks of it Marcee is shouting at not just Roberto but the other four girls as well.

"Looks like he is going to get it!! Worst case scenario she is gonna dump him!!" Kira shook her head with a light smile.

"To be honest Kira I don't really think he cares!! Just look at his face!! You would have thought that the Devil possessed him!!" commented Mark, in a more serious tone.

Marcee started crying, running away from Roberto's table. instead of running after or calling her back it looked as if Roberto and the 4 girls laughed.

Something is not right. That is not right at all, Kira thought, looking puzzled and feeling shocked at what she had witnessed.

"Can't believe Robert!! And here I was upset that he didn't call you or me up on our cell phones to come and join them!!!" commented Mark.

"You feeling hurt too huh!!" Kira feeling relieved that she was not alone feeling 'left alone'.

"Yeah!! Excuse me!! I'll be back!!" Mark getting up to go to the loo, somewhere in the Mall.

Mark walked across hallways until he found the gentlemen's. Before he could push through, someone from inside pulled the door open and walked out. It was Sukhbir.

"Hey Mark how are you buddy?? Thought you guys abandoned me or something!! No calls!! Nothing from you or the others" smiled Sukhbir.

"I'm ok man!!" Mark smiled.

The reason why he was having hot chocolate with Kira was because she managed to get him on the phone, even when she couldn't get Sukhbir and the others. Mark tried calling Sukhbir but without luck.

"Always can't reach you. Your line is busy or switched off!!" Mark sounded a bit grumpy.

"Hey Mark you free Friday night. Come over to mine for a sleepover!! We are gonna have fun!! Be there by 7PM!! I'll order us takeaways and we can watch films all night long!! I just got the last two Transformers movie and Avatar!!" Sukhbir smiled.

"Ok!! I'll ask mom first but I think she can give me the night off!!" Mark said.

"Splendid!!!" said Sukhbir.

AT THE BUILDING THAT FATIMA AND NOOR LIVED

AT NOOR'S APARTMENT — NOOR'S EBDROOM

Noor lay on her bed. She was not wearing her hijab and she was talking to Fatima on the cell phone.

"It's good to hear from you Fatima. Sorry I haven't called you for a long time but when I come over at your sometimes, I knock and no one is there!! I also haven't seen Aisha either. Been at her place and no one is home. Tried calling her but her cell phone is out of service!! Did they leave this place or Crow Town???" asked Noor.

"Have no idea!! I haven't seen her for days too!! Hey listen not to change the subject!! I am having a party at a friend's house tomorrow evening!! Make yourself free!! Our other sisters are going to be there!!! I will text you the address!! Be there as early as 5PM!! We are going to be having food and drinks and many other stuff!! And entertainment!!" cried Fatima from the other side of the phone.

"I'll be there tomorrow at five. It will be good to see you and see our other sisters!! Haven't seen many other Muslimas since last last week!! Hey listen can I bring someone else along?? She is not Muslim and not from our school!! In fact you know her!! She is one of my neighbors and we started getting along really really well and she has been very nice to me now" Noor cried with excitement.

"Sure Noor but so as long as she does not insult us and Islam and know her place. Look I got to go now so see you tomorrow!! Bye!!" Fatima hung up.

AT THE GROCERY STORE

Nessie Carter was bored. She had not seen a single customer today!! It was really boring and she did nothing but read one magazine after another.

Wonder what the others are up to?? she thought.

Nessie Carter went over the isles of shelves. No noise from either Selena or Matthew. How odd!!! Nessie Carter finally decided to go to the storage room, expecting them to be hiding there and doing some of their own shit but not making out with each other of course as Matthew wasn't Selena's type.

Nessie slowly opened the storage room door, walking over the isles of boxes and other goods ready to be unloaded and set up in shelves!! Within the storage room was a freezer room where cold meat is kept and stored!!

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.