Dark Town
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 16 - The story centers around the small town of Crow Town, after most of the US and the rest of the world had sunk down into the Earth, like the legend of Atlantis, and are now underwater. A day after the global flooding, a sinister creature that resembles something out of a fairy tale, visits different people from Muslim students suffering abuse from the towns residents, rednecks, school bullies and all-time losers, granting them darkest desires and making them come true.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   Horror   Zoophilia   Paranormal   non-anthro   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   White Couple   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Spitting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Violence   Prostitution  

THAT SAME MONDAY EVENING

"Can you just stop it Roberto!! Just stop!!" Marcee pushing Roberto away.

They were smooching but Roberto started touching her legs and she didn't like that.

His pick up truck was in the middle of the highway, where they won't get disturbed by the townspeople.

"Give me a fucking break Marcee!! What is with you??? Every time I want to be close to you you keep pushing me away!!" Roberto complained.

"Robert just drive me back home!!" Marcee demanded.

Roberto shook his head but started driving off anyways. Back to Crow Town.

NEXT DAY — TUESDAY AFTERNOON

THE MALL

Roberto was riding on the escalator going up. He was annoyed with Marcee. She never gave him that much sex and only when she wanted it.

She is more of a boss than a girlfriend, he thought.

As he walked over to the direction where the videogame shop was, he then bumped into 4 female friends of his: Sharon, Gabriella, Esther and Santanika

"Wow fancy meeting you all here!!" Roberto was surprised.

They were all dressed in make ups and flashy mini skirts, dressed as if to flirt around.

"Hey Roberto where ya goin?" Gabriella asked in a flirting tone.

Haven't seen them in days and my God they've changed completely, he thought.

"Hey Roberto. We are having a sleepover at my place tonight!! My parents won't be back 'till Thursday. Why don't you drop by!! You know where I live don't you!!" encouraged Gabriella. "We are going to watch some movies!! Make sure to drop down by nine sharp. Bring a movie if you have any!!" Gabriella.

The 4 girls giggled like flirts.

"See you Roberto!!" smiled Sharon.

"See you!!" smiled Esther.

The 4 sexy friends of his walked away to another side.

They look like they respect me, he thought.

He planned on dropping by at Gabriella's by 9PM.

TUESDAY EVENING

AT GABRIELLA'S

Roberto rang the doorbell. Gabriella answered it. She wore nothing but sexy lacy lingerie. She grabbed him, pulling him inside and quickly closed the front door behind him.

Gabriela led him by the hand towards the living room.

"We have all been waiting for you!!" Gabriella smiled like a slut.

"My God!! this is happening so fast!! Didn't know that they all wanted me??? Roberto thought.

Once in the living room he saw Sharon, Esther and Santanika. Naked. The living room light was neon red, like a red light district. The 3 other girls came over to Roberto.

"We know you like us Roberto!! We know you dream of having sex with many girls!!" Santanika started unbuttoning his shirt.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.