Dark Town - Cover

Dark Town

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 15

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 15 - The story centers around the small town of Crow Town, after most of the US and the rest of the world had sunk down into the Earth, like the legend of Atlantis, and are now underwater. A day after the global flooding, a sinister creature that resembles something out of a fairy tale, visits different people from Muslim students suffering abuse from the towns residents, rednecks, school bullies and all-time losers, granting them darkest desires and making them come true.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   Horror   Zoophilia   Paranormal   non-anthro   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   White Couple   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Spitting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Violence   Prostitution  

SECOND WEEK SINCE GLOBAL FLOODING

MONDAY

GROCERY SHOP

Nessie Carter was working behind the counter, paying attention to of her colleagues fighting it out. She didn't want to think what happens once she gets back home so for now she concentrates on the businesses of other people.

On the shelf for dog and cat food Selena Cordoba and Matthew McDonald were arguing.

"Look!! I am flesh and blood!! Why don't you want to go out with me!!" Matthew complained in a whiny tone.

"Like I told you you are not my type!!" she told him off.

Selena Cordoba was a sexy Latina with a slim body, long medium brown hair, round brown eyes, olive complexion but still mistaken for a Greek than a Spanish or Latina, and she looks a lot like Kim Kardashian. She was one tough chika who only liked macho guys.

Matthew McDonald in contras was skinny, pale, ginger-haired with freckles, nerdy looking, blue-green eyes, and one glance at him would make one think he was such a loser.

"Loser!!" Nessie Carter talking to herself about Matthew trying to hit on Selena. "You got no chance hombre."

Selena was also well built but same height as Matthew.

"Ok fine!! You don't know what you are missing!!" Matthew walked away in disappointment and bitterness.

"Oh I do know!!" she shouted back, chuckling.

Matthew started working on the shelf for the beverages. Alone. As he knelt down scanning and putting price tags on drinks, he whispered to himself.

"There will come a time when your sexy Latina ass is mine!!!"

MONDAY EVENING

AT SOME PUB

Matthew McDonald was drinking beer all by himself. Brian Gills, a redneck, came up and joined him on his table. Brian Gills had cropped blond-brown hair, round angry face, high cheekbones, slanted eyes like a Russian or Pole and looked like the type who was sneeky and slimy.

"You had any luck yet with that Mexican puta!!" he asked.

"Fuck no!! I am just like you except I didn't get my ass kicked!!" Matthew sounded bitter.

"Well the bitch got lucky Matt. The bitch got lucky!!" Brian patting Matthew on the shoulder, as both guys had been rejected.

Brian made the mistake of not only trying to hit on Selena but he also patted her on the ass and she used her martial arts skill to kick his ass. He and three of his guys Ryan, Popeye and Domas.

Brian still entertaining the idea of him and his boys taking turns to fuck Selena Cordoba, making her scream like the whore that she was.

"One advice Matt!! If she falls in love with you just use the bitch for yourself!! She is not worth loving!! She is cold, bitchy and arrogant!!" Brian advised.

"Thanks Bri!!" Matthew smiled.

"No prob!!! My old man and your old man were buds back in 'Nam!!" Brian chuckled as if he was Colonel Stryker in X2 the second X Men film in 2003.

"Would you two want to put her in her place!!" said a voice behind them.

Brian was puzzled as was Matthew. The figure was dressed in a long leather brown jacket and his face overshadowed by his pointed old fashioned detective hat, like the ones used back in the 1930s.

"Selena Cordoba will be all yours!!" the figure said.

"Who are you?? Don't believe ever seen you in Crow Town before!!" Matthew was confused but curious.

"The name is Goodfellow. Robin Goodfellow!!" Robin giving out his usual trademark.

AT SELENA CORDOBA'S PLACE

Selena lived alone in a small shack. Her boyfriend ran out on her years ago and so now she had to support herself!! She was sat down, watching television on her couch until

KNOCK KNOCK

"Shit!! Who the fuck could it be??" she asked herself.

She got up, answering the door!!

"What do you want???" she was pissed.

The stranger with the large brown jacket and detective hat just gave her one look. One smile.

SOMEWHERE BY THE HIGHWAY TO CROW TOWN

Matthew stood alone in the desert!! He stood by the wide of the road!! Whoever this Robin Goodfellow as he sure seemed like the messiah, one they can put their trust in, even if they only met him for a minute and never mind the fact that none of them questioned why was he doing this or who he really was!!

Tonight was the night where he puts Selena Cordona in her place once and for all!!!

Then he saw a motorbike heading to where he was. It was Selena!! She parked her bike by some nearby cactus. The moonlight was so strong that he could see her clearly. She was dressed in black leather and even had black shades on her head.

Wow it really is her!! How did he do that?? Matthew wondered.

Selana rushed to where Matthew stood and before he could say anything she jumped onto him, hugging him and kissing him on the lips.

"I don't know what is wrong with me but the truth is I have always loved you Matthew!! I always have!!" Selena speaking like some love-stricken schoolgirl.

He then pushed her away.

"Please don't push me away!! Don't do this to us!! Look stay with me!! I'll do anything you want!!" she pleaded for him not to leave her.

"Anything??" he wanted to be sure.

"Anything!!!! I love you Matthew!!!" Selena cried emotionally.

"Take off your clothes. All of them!!" he ordered her.

Selana just gave him a loving snile, then started stripping. She striped until all her clothes were piled up on one corner and she completely naked. She had big breasts and a nice big ass.

"Ok Selena I want you to do exactly as I say and let me do what I want with you!!" he told her.

He grabbed her by her hair, then pushing her towards a big human-size rock. He unzipped his pants, thrusting his cock up her ass. she moaned as he was fucking her roughly.

"Now I want you to say this!! I am a Latina bitch!! I am not good enough for a gringo!! Say it bitch!!" he shouted at her left ear.

"I am a Latina bitch!! I am not good enough for a gringo!!" she cried.

He pummelled her asshole for as long as he wanted. When he retracted his cock out of her asshole, he saw his 'gringo juice' leaking down her proud Latina ass.

"Take that Judge Sotomayor!! A gringo will always own the ass of a Latina and fuck it anyway he wants" he joked.

He then made her turn around, forcing her to go on her knees.

"I want you to open that filthy mouth of yours and suck my cock good!!" he ordered her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.