Dark Town - Cover

Dark Town

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 13

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The story centers around the small town of Crow Town, after most of the US and the rest of the world had sunk down into the Earth, like the legend of Atlantis, and are now underwater. A day after the global flooding, a sinister creature that resembles something out of a fairy tale, visits different people from Muslim students suffering abuse from the towns residents, rednecks, school bullies and all-time losers, granting them darkest desires and making them come true.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   Horror   Zoophilia   Paranormal   non-anthro   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   White Couple   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Spitting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Violence   Prostitution  

THURSDAY AFTERNOON

It was another day at McDonalds. The rest of the gang were sat down, chilling out. Roberto Garzia and his girlfriend Marcee who sat down on his lap, Kira, the 3 sexy Latinas named Gabriella, Esther and Santanika, the 2 Asian-Americans named Sharon and Mark, and Sukhbir Singh.

"Funny that I can't get hold of either Miley or Carol???" Kira sounded puzzled.

"You think they all left town and were busy with family matters??" asked Sharon.

"Or maybe they were all taken away by Robin Goodfellow!!" chuckled Roberto Garcia.

"Robin who???" asked Marcee.

"Robin Goodfellow the town bogeyman!! Parents around here used to tell stories about him to their kids so that they will behave, eat their dinner and not be annoy their parents too much!!" Roberto chucked.

"Oh come on Rob!! You made that up. Robin Goodfellow was a fairy in British folklore, you know, the one whom the idea and stories from Robin Hood was based on!!" Mark laughed.

"Well apparently it was suggested that he was real and that the two characters of the same name were indeed one and the same!!" Roberto said.

"So he was a fairy who attacked children in this town???" asked Sharon.

"They said that he kidnapped children back in the late 1800s. He was some kind of demon who had been feared in other parts of the world but as to how he came to our town the legend was that a local witch had summoned him up!! I am more of the opinion that he was no demon at all and that demons were nothing more than space aliens we mistook for supernatural creatures back in ancient times!!" commented Roberto.

"You mean the UFO kidnappings and the fairies we have been reading about are one and same??" asked Kira.

"Why not!!! I mean, come on, we live in the twenty first century!!" cried Roberto.

"Do you believe that? I mean do you really believe in Robin Goodfellow and fairies and UFOS?" asked Esther.

Roberto gave them all a serious look and then smiled

"As much as I believe in The Candyman"

Roberto broke out in laughter. Candyman was a horror film about a guy who haunts people who say his name 5 times in front of a mirror.

"Be careful saying that stuff Robert!! Demons do exist and I do agree that there are aliens except they are demons, not the other way around!!" insisted Mark.

Roberto was not a devout Christian the way Mark was. Or the Trusk kids for that matter.

"Mark is right. Fairies are demons!!" insisted Kira.

"Whatever!!" Roberto said.

Roberto and Marcee weren't really Christians by devotion even if they did attend church once in a while to make themselves feel good about many wrong things in life.

As for Robin Goodfellow he was just a myth to Roberto but as for the rest of the world sinking down the oceans there was some scientific explanation for it which none of them understood yet. Roberto tried thinking more like a scientist than believing in something blindly.

"Hey guys listen I have to make a move!!!! " Sukhbir said.

"Ok Sukh my man. See you!!" cheered Mark.

THURSDAY EVENING

AT SUKHBIR'S

"I sometimes wish there were more Punjabi kids for you to hang around with!!" commented Sukhbir's mom.

"We're in Crow Town mom. Never gonna happen!!" Sukhbir making his friendly kidding smile.

Sukhbir and his mom were having dinner together. His mom was only an inch taller than him but they both had black hair, dark eyes, nice brown complexion and fit bodies. His mom had long glossy black hair and he himself didn't look like the stereotypical religious Sikh with a Turban on his head. As for him she resembled Congresswoman Nikki Haley from South Carolina, for the Republican Party.

Sukhbir was born in San Francisco but a fight between his parents led to a divorce and eventually to his mom wanting to take him away from the big cities as it was full of sins and so opted for somewhere like Crow Town. A lot of guys around Crow town tried making a move at her but none were her type or manly enough for her.

"As always you make nice chappati mom!!" smiled Sukhbir, savoring the taste of the thin bread.

"Finish up because I want you to be at your bed by 10PM" his mom insisted.

Despite the fact that his mom took care of him, she could be hard on him at times, giving him curfews, telling him to stop playing video games so that she can watch her own movies and also seen her act bitchy towards non-Punjabis (and even Punjabis).

As she was more than inch taller than him, every time he tried defying and arguing with her, she always told him that so long as she was much taller than him she had the final say on everything about his life.

By 11PM onwards his mom was asleep, after a long day, and he was inside his bedroom, looking at Playboy magazines. As Sukhbir kept on flipping through the pages of naked women showing off their breasts and asses, he then gasped in horror and shockness.

On the centrefold was a picture of his mom laying down naked, showing her big brown tender breasts and her lips with red make up on, smiling like a slut and looked as if she was flirting with the readers of the page.

This is wrong, he told himself but couldn't help it!!

A part of him wanted to have his 'mom' and even treat her like a bitch, making her go on her knees and suck on his cock or fucking her ass while she was on all fours.

Sukhbir felt strange as if all the morals in him had died away.

"I can get you what you want" said a mesmerising voice from behind him.

Sukhbir turned around.

"You know you want her. Why fight it!! There is nothing wrong with your feelings as some animals even have sex with their own mothers like cats and lions and even insects!! Robin Goodfellow speaking like a professor.

Sukhbir was entranced by Robin's eyeholes, words and appearance.

"I can help you make it happen if only you will let me!!!" smiled Robin.

"Are ... are ... you ... Robin Goodfellow???" asked an astonished Sukhbir.

"If I am that is a good thing but parents don't want me around talking to their kids as they thought I was bad influence!! Heck parents even think Madonna and Elvis were bad influence too!!" chuckled Robin.

"You are right about that!!" Sukhbir nodded his head in agreement. "But why would you want to help me??"

"'Cos once in a while I get bored and so I reveal myself to you mortals. Just imagine me as one of the gods from Olympus trying to be a busybody in human affairs and sometimes giving them a helping hand and only because I know I can and love to see my help not go unappreciated!!" Robin said.

Robin couldn't help but thinking more of nothing but trying to dominate his mother, sexually and literally.

"So where do we begin??" asked a smiling-but-confused Sukhbir.

Robin Goodfellow smiled. Wickedly.

LATER AT SUKHBIR'S MOM'S BEDROOM

Sukhbir barged into his mother's bedroom.

"Sukhbir is that you??" asked his mom in a tired and confused tone.

Sukhbir turned on the light. His mom was still inside the blanket. She looked at his eyes, then all of a sudden she felt and looked scared.

"From now on things are going to be different!! I can sleep anytime I want!! I can play video games anytime I want!! As for who is the boss in this house I think that is also going to change!!" Sukhbir telling his mom off in a rude and angry tone.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.