Dark Town - Cover

Dark Town

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 12

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The story centers around the small town of Crow Town, after most of the US and the rest of the world had sunk down into the Earth, like the legend of Atlantis, and are now underwater. A day after the global flooding, a sinister creature that resembles something out of a fairy tale, visits different people from Muslim students suffering abuse from the towns residents, rednecks, school bullies and all-time losers, granting them darkest desires and making them come true.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   Horror   Zoophilia   Paranormal   non-anthro   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   White Couple   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Spitting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Violence   Prostitution  

WEDNESYDAY AFTERNOON

Fatima was sat all by herself, eating her cheeseburger at McDonalds. McDonalds was more or less a way of life in America. Not far from her where she was sat, was a table where Miley Trusk and company were sat down.

As none of them paid attention to Fatima, she was easily paying attention to them, since they talked too loud, making themselves heard. Fatima wouldn't need to eavesdrop on them if Aisha and Noor were around but strangely she couldn't get hold of any of them and none of them were home.

All she could do was just eavesdrop on Miley's group's table. Everyone was present except Carol but Roberto's Blonde girlfriend Marcee was with them.

"She wouldn't answer her cell phone!!" Miley complained.

"Maybe Carol and her parents went out and decided to visit a couple of relatives!!" remarked Sukhbir Singh.

"Don't know if Carol's grandparents would want to see their daughters, since they both work at Hooters!!" chuckled Chris Trusk.

"Oh come on!! It's not as if they are having sex with any of their customers!!" Marcee protested over the comment,

Despite the fact that nearly all of them went to church, the Trusk kids were the most devout but some of them probably already did practise pre-marital sex, living more liberal lifestyles.

"If my mom worked there, my grandparents would not want to see her anymore!!" Miley spoke in a matter-of-fact tone.

"It's just an immoral job!!" further added Sara Trusk.

"Isn't that a matter of opinion!!" Roberto taking his girfriend's side.

"No it isn't!! It's just not biblical!!" Miley shook her head in disapproval.

Miley then saw Fatima sat down by herself.

"In fact working there is as Satanic as her religion!!" Miley pointed at Fatima.

Everyone started looking towards Fatima's direction and Fatima couldn't sip her coke cola drink as that comment had been too much for her. Fatima got up, walked towards Miley's table furiously.

"That's it!! I have had enough of your comments!! Fatima furiously walked over to Miley's table, directly for Miley.

"You have been insulting us Muslims for too long!!!" Fatima screamed.

Miley and the other kids stood up, showing solidarity with Miley.

"Well guess what honey!!! This is America and we don't like Muslims and terrorists around here!!" Chris spoke in a defiant tone.

"There is also more of us and one of you!!!" Sara gave her superior smug smile.

Fatima walked away from them, in defeat.

"Loser!!!!!" Miley called out to her. "You stand up to them and they walk away!!"

LATER AT THE PARK

Fatima was swinging herself at one of the park swings!! She hated Miley Trusk!!!

Why does she hate me so much?? Fatima thought.

The entire Trusk family saw Muslims as terrorists. As her still kept on moving on her swing seat, she then felt someone pushing her back to make her continue moving. The moment she was swinging so high the moment she turned around to see who it was.

Fatima screamed, dropping herself down on the floor by accident. As the swing reached Robin Goodfellow's side again, he grabbed it one hand and it just stopped. He walked over to an unconscious Fatima.

"Soon dear you will have your vengeance!!" Robin Goodfellow smiled.

WEDNESDAY EVENING

THE TRUSK'S HOUSE

Miley and her family were having dinner at the dining hall.

DING DONG

"I'll get it!!" Mrs Trusk getting up.

Mrs Trusk headed for the front door, opening it. In front of her stood Fatima, dressed up in her hijab. Their eyes met!!

She is the most beautiful girl on Earth. I know I'm in love, Mrs Trusk looked at her lovingly.

Fatima pushed her aside.

"Where is the rest of your family!!" Fatima asked her rudely.

"They're all having dinner!!" Mrs Trusk responded in a loving mesmerised tone.

Fatima went to where the dining hall. Miley, Sara, Chris and their dad all saw Fatima. They looked at her as if she was a Goddess and that nothing else mattered in the world except for her.

Fatima gave them a wicked smile.

"From now on all you must call me Mistress!! Got that you stupid Christian idiot!!!" screamed Fatima.

"Got it Mistress!!" all Trusks said in unison.

When she woke up from that playground all she knew was that she had power and even love power over the Trusk family, that all she had to do was believe in it and now her beliefs were paying off, like an Act of God of some sort.

"Now let us all go over to the living room!!" demanded Fatima.

The entire Trusk family followed her into their own living room.

"I want you all to stand in the middle and take off all your clothes!!" Fatima demanded.

"Yes Mistress!!" all 5 Trusk family members responded.

"One other thing. If any of you has a crucifix on, I don't want you to take it off!!" ordered Fatima.

"Yes Mistress!!" cried Miley.

They stood in the middle, slowly stripping off their clothes, until all 5 of them were completely naked. Miley still had her silver crucifix around her neck.

"What do you all think of me???" asked Fatima.

"You're a Goddess" Mrs Trusk responded like some love-stricken cult member.

"We love you!!" declared Chris lovingly.

"Don't ever leave us!!" Miley cried.

To hear Miley say those words made Fatima really excited.

Now you love me Miley!! Now you all do!! Fatima thought bitterly.

"What do you think of your father having sex with you Miley??" Fatima asked Miley.

"Immoral. Disgusting. Shouldn't happen!!!" Miley cried in disgust.

"And you Mrs Trusk?? Imagine if your own son raped you?? What would make you feel??" asked Fatima cruelly.

"Horrible!!! Really really horrible!!" cried Mrs Trusk, shaking her head in disgust and fear.

"How about you Mr Trusk? Chris? Would you be happy to rape your own family members right????" Fatima chuckled.

"No!! Never!!" Mr Trusk shook his head in disgust.

"Not me!! No way!!" Chris shook his head frantically.

"What if I told you I want you to do it??? Will you disobey me? Will any of you disobey me???" Fatima purposely hitting them all on the hot seat.

They shook their heads and Fatima heard a couple of moaning "NNOOOSS".

"Miley. Sara. Mrs Trusk. I want you all to lay on the floor, facing the ceiling!!" ordered Fatima.

"Yes Mistress!!" the 3 Trusk ladies responded, laying naked on their backs on the living room floor.

"Mr Trusk I want you to have sex with Miley. Act as if you are raping her and Miley I want you to look at me when he is doing it to you and you will let him get away doing it to you!!" ordered Fatima in a loud dictatorial voice.

"Yes Mistress!!" both Miley and her dad responded.

Mr Trusk came on top of Miley, pushing his cock inside her cunt, while trying to push her lips towards hers. Miley let him but at the same time tried looking at Fatima, giving her the look of a rape victim.

"Chris!! I want you to do the same to your mom!! Mrs Trusk you are going to let him do it to you and when he does you are going to be staring at me with those blue eyes of yours!!" ordered Fatima.

"Yes Mistress!!" Mrs Trusk and Chris answered in unison.

Chris came on top of his mother, thrusting his cock vigorously while Mrs Trusk cried a bit as she was being raped but at the same time she looked at Fatima, with sadness now in her strong blue eyes.

Father was raping daughter. Son was raping mother. Mother and daughter in tears flowing down their blue eyes, which gave pleasure to Fatima's dark eyes. Mr Trusk was kissing Miley forcefully on the lips to sucking on her nipples, to biting her nape and Chris was sucking quite a lot on his mother's nipples, squashing her flesh vigorously.

Deep down a darker part of Mr Trusk and Chris enjoyed having incest with daughter and mother. Miley and Mrs Trusk were both beautiful woman and chances are, if they weren't mother and daughter, they would wish to openly have sex with them anyways.

As for Miley and Mrs Trusk, there was a darker part of them that enjoyed this ie being fucked-raped-sexually-dominated by their own male family members in front of a stranger whom they used to look down. Fatima could tell as both Miley and Mrs Trusk were moaning really loud, with their ""AAHH" sounds getting louder and louder each time.

Fatima laughed at the ordeal she had put 4 members of the Trusk family through.

"Now why don't you two gentlemen stand up and force those two bitches to go on their knees and give you boys your deserved blowjobs!! In fact I think you two bitches should give them blowjobs" Fatima thinking of this way to further humiliated them all.

Chris and Mr Trusk stood up, leading their daughter and mother by the hand but only to force them down their knees and as Mr Trusk and Chris were massaging their own cocks, Chris grabbed his mother by the hair while Mr Trusk grabbed Miley by hers, forcing them to face their cocks

Miley was on her knees sucking on her own dad while Chris was getting blowjob from his mother. Fatima could tell form Chris's and Mr Trusk's eyes that a part of them did enjoy this.

Sick Christian bastards. Fucking your own mother and daughter, Fatima thought.

"You white Christians commit incest all the time don't you!!" Fatima laughing and making fun of them.

"Yes Mistress!!" Chris and Mr Trusk responded with a mixture of sadness and excitement in their eyes and tone of voice.

Even from the looks of Miley and her mom giving blowjob, she could tell they had a mixed feeling of disgust and excitement. They really moved their heads and jaws on their cocks as if they were really enjoyed sucking on them.

Sara was laying on the floor, looking disgusted and unhappy that her 'Mistress' enjoyed watching them humiliate themselves like this but if this is what their Mistress, whom they love even more than themselves in the whole world, wanted to see this, they had to give her a show she wanted to see.

That is what happens when they loved and worshipped someone whom they consider as even more important than their Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

After watching Mr Trusk getting a blowjob from his daughter and Chris getting a blowjob from his mom, she ordered them to stop.

"You!!! Sara!! On all fours now!! Chris I want her to perform oral sex on you while your father fucks her asshole from behind!!" ordered Fatima.

"Yes Mistress!!!" responded Chris, Sara and Mr Trusk in unison.

Sara was on all fours, sucking Chris's cock while Mr Trusk fucked her from behind.

"And Sara while you are getting fucked like this, I want you to look me in the eye!!" ordered Fatima.

A Sara who was disgusted at drinking her brother's own cum, stared at Fatima. Her blue eyes looked humiliated and Fatima enjoyed making this 'little bitch' pay for having insulted her so many times. Her and her religion and her people.

Fatima laughed at Sara's humiliation. She could see sperm dripping down Sara's mouth.

"My!! My"" You white Christian American girls are such cocksuckers, even sucking your own brother's" laughed Fatima.

Fatima then looked at Miley Trusk and Mrs Trusk. They were both stood up, with sperm dripping down their mouths and cunts. They both have their pubic hairs on, and it was sticky wet brown hair between their legs. Their breasts were full of red welts, as their necks and napes.

"I want you to lay on the floor, perform what you sluts refer to as Position 69!!" cried Fatima.

"Yes Mistress" answered mother and daughter in unison.

Mrs Trusk lay on the floor with Miley on top. As Mrs Trusk's mouth touched Miley's cunt and Miley's mouth was buried in her mother's cunt, Fatima then said

"I want you two to look at me while performing position 69"

Miley and her mother looked at Fatima, knowing their humiliation and disgust at doing this was something that made Fatima happy!! They were licking and tasting each other's pussy while staring at their Mistress at the same time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.