Dark Town - Cover

Dark Town

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 10

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The story centers around the small town of Crow Town, after most of the US and the rest of the world had sunk down into the Earth, like the legend of Atlantis, and are now underwater. A day after the global flooding, a sinister creature that resembles something out of a fairy tale, visits different people from Muslim students suffering abuse from the towns residents, rednecks, school bullies and all-time losers, granting them darkest desires and making them come true.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   Horror   Zoophilia   Paranormal   non-anthro   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   White Couple   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Spitting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Violence   Prostitution  

AT SABA IBN FADLAN'S

Carol, Carol's mom and Aunt Sonya followed Mrs Aziz and Saba into what looked like an operating theatre, still covered in black from head-to-toe. This was a room where Saba and her Arab Muslim sisters had performed female circumcision on young Muslim girls coming from all over America, without the US government ever knowing about it.

To Carol, mom and Aunt Sonya, this was a crime against women.

"Oh no!!" panicked Aunt Sonya, already knowing what this room is.

"Be silent!!" shouted Mrs Aziz, walking over to Aunt Sonya and slapping her hard on the face.

SLAP

Aunt Sonya felt like a little girl in school being punished.

In the middle of this room lay a table with straps and stirrups. Next to this table was a silver trolley with things like scalpel, bottle of ointment and some other objects for 'circumcising' on them.

"Disrobed!!!" ordered Mrs Aziz.

Carol, her mom and Aunt Sonya stripped off their robes, revealing their white slim naked flesh before the two fat dark-skinned Arab ladies.

"These two are typical western whores!!" Saba looking down at Carol's mom and aunt in disgust.

"Why??" Mrs Aziz wasn't sure what Saba meant.

"You can see they have no pubic hairs between their legs!! These western whores shave their pubic hair as they do this to have better sex with many men!!" commented Saba vulgarly.

Mrs Aziz just tssk tssk the 2 white ladies.

"So who should we start with?!!" asked Mrs Aziz eagerly, like a little girl being given candy.

"This one!!" Saba pointed at Carol. "She is not shave down below."

Mrs Aziz grabbed Carol by the arm roughly and then strapped her to the table with her legs placed in the stirrups. She was given an injection to sedate her but she was fully conscious as Saba picked up a scalpel and moved between her legs. She began rubbing ointment into her clitoris until it engorged with blood. Despite her shock and horror, Carol's body began to respond and just as she climaxed the scalpel cut through the base of her clitoris

A fountain of blood arched from between her legs and then the burning pain began. She passed out in agony as the wound was stitched while both Carol's mom and Aunt Sonya screamed in shock at seeing their daughter-niece being circumcised.

"Do not worry. This procedure will calm you and remove sexual desire, it will help you forget your former lives and adjust to your new lives as good Muslim ladies and besides you will soon have a nice Muslim husband whom you must always please and obey" said Saba Ibn Fadlan calmly.

When Saba was done with Carol, she then pointed to Carol's mom. Mrs Aziz grabbed Carol's mom and strapped her on the table!!

"It is good that you are shaved down below. It will make my job easier for I can see that you will need special treatment to cure you of your lustful ways!!" commented Saba.

Carol's mom fainted at these words but awoke to find herself strapped to the table with Saba Ibn Fadlan stood by her legs, holding forceps and a scalpel. She grasped her clitoris in the foceps and pulled it out from the body, cutting as deeply as possible with the scalpel and removing it at the root so no nerves remained. Carol's screamed in agony as Saba severed her labia minora.

"There!!! I have cured you of your lustful ways!!" smiled Saba.

Finally they operated on Aunt Sonya. They operated on her the same way they operated on Carol's mom, since her pubic hairs had already been shaved, implying that she was a white Christian whore.

"There!!! Now all three of you white whores look nice and clean between your legs!!! However Mrs Aziz and myself need some convincing that we truly have indeed cured you three of your lustful ways!!" suggested Saba Ibn Fadlan.

"You three go drop down on all fours like the western dogs that you are!!" screamed Mrs Aziz.

Carol, Carol's mom and Aunt Sonya dropped down on their knees, then on all fours, with all six breasts shaking sexily.

"Saba they are all yours for the testing!!" Mrs Aziz offered.

"You three Christian sluts!! Come crawl here now!!" Saba shouted at them, pointing to the spot in front of her.

Carol, Carol's mom and Aunt Sonya crawled towards that spot, still remaining on all fours. To the surprise of all 3, Saba raised her robe. Mrs Aziz walked towards Saba, helping to raise her underwear down!! It was really smelly and all 3 white ladies breathed it to their disgust.

"You!! I want you to bury that pretty face of yours on her vagina!! I want you to use your tongue to lick on it!!" Mrs Aziz ordering Carol's mom.

Carol and Aunt Sonya watched Carol's mom crawling towards Saba's crotch, with Mrs Aziz grabbing her by the hair, shoving her face towards Saba's vagina. Carol's mom started licking the disgusting smelly vagina, hating the taste and smell.

"She is licking it but not putting much effort!!! I am not convinced!!" Saba looking and sounding disappointed.

"Listen whore, if you don't do a good job I will cut off your tongue before sending you to Hell!!" Mrs Aziz screamed at Carol's mom's ear.

"Ahh. That feels much better!!!" Saba smiled in ecstasy, closing her eyes.

"And keep using that filthy tongue of yours until she wants you to stop!!" Mrs Aziz shouted.

All the shoutings Mrs Aziz gave the 3 white ladies was starting to affect them emotionally and psychologically. They were no longer feeling all-defiant.

Saba put her hand on Carol's mom's head. Carol and Aunt Sonya watched in humiliation, as Carol's mom was being made to degrade herself by licking the vagina of a woman she hated.

After what seemed like half-an-hour of Carol's mom licking at Saba's vagina, Mrs Aziz noticed that she hadn't put any of her fingers between her pussy.

"Ok you can stop now!!" Saba told Carol's mom.

Mrs Aziz aggressively grabbed Carol's mom's hair, yanking her face away from the other Arab woman's crotch. Carol's mom didn't look happy, not even the slightest sluttiest smile.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.