Dark Town - Cover

Dark Town

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 9

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The story centers around the small town of Crow Town, after most of the US and the rest of the world had sunk down into the Earth, like the legend of Atlantis, and are now underwater. A day after the global flooding, a sinister creature that resembles something out of a fairy tale, visits different people from Muslim students suffering abuse from the towns residents, rednecks, school bullies and all-time losers, granting them darkest desires and making them come true.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   Horror   Zoophilia   Paranormal   non-anthro   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   White Couple   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Spitting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Violence   Prostitution  

THAT SAME TUESDAY BUT EARLIER IN THE MORNING

"So my dad's friend told him that what is left of America are Kansas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Utah and Colorado. Everything else is completely gone!!" cried a high schooler named Roberto Garzia.

They were all high school friends and classmates sat inside McDonalds: Roberto Garzia, the 3 Trusk kids Miley, Chris and Sara, Carol White, an African-American girl named Kira whose parents were migrants from Kenya, 3 sexy Latinas named Gabriella, Esther and Santanika, 2 Asian-Americans named Sharon and Mark, and an Indian genius named Sukhbir Singh.

Apart from Sukhbir the rest were more or less Evangelical Christians who also attended the same church.

They were all drinking coca colas and eating their burgers and fries and apple pies but Sukhbir stuck to his filet o'fish and hot tea.

"What of the rest of the world??" asked Gabriella smilingly.

"Well dad's friend knows this from his connections to some personnel in the military and it is only confirmed by their own satellite reports!! Africa has drifted towards Antartica and same goes for the rest of South America, since it broke off when Central America went underwater!!" Roberto said.

"I guess this is God's will!!" Miley shrugged.

"Do you think these are the End Times??" asked Sharon.

"Possibly!!" shrugged Mark.

"I'm confused. I mean the Anti Christ is supposed to come and take over the world, especially the Middle East and Israel but if these lands are also gone then does this mean that the Bible is wrong??" asked a puzzled Sharon.

"Nah!! Bible can't be wrong. It is the word of God!! I mean we are once more living at the time of Noah, when God flooded the rest of the world killing all the sinners!!! Maybe Israel didn't mean that country but perhaps our United States. After all this is God's country!!!" Chris stated as a matter-of-fact.

"Listen guys. Sorry to cut you all so short but I think I am going to go window shopping for a while!! Anyone wanna tag along??" asked Carol White.

A couple of "Nahs" came from some in the group.

"Ok you guys!! Hey Miley call me tonight!!" Carol White making a cell phone gesture with her hand.

"I will!!" smiled Miley.

Carol left McDonalds and crossed the road. On the other side of the road was her Math teacher Ms Smolensk. Ms Natasha Smolensk was an attractive Russian woman with pale complexion, short red head, round face, small nose, slim body and sky blue eyes.

"What is it with you American kids??" asked an annoyed Natasha Smolensk.

"Hi Ms Smolensk!" responded Carol.

Carol pronounced her teacher's name as 'small' + 'lens' but not the 'k' as most people from Anglo Saxon backgrounds can't pronounce most Slavic type names. The reason why her teacher was in the US was because she had a good background in Mathematics and America at this time was short of Maths teachers or even Science ones, especially for small towns like Crow Town and many more down south.

Apart from being her Math teacher Carol asked herself if Natasha was actually some Russian spy working for the Russian government and on some espionage, disguising herself as a teacher during the day.

"You kids shouldn't eat too much burgers and all that junk food!! Do you know how many kids in this country are clinically obese" Natasha Smolensk lectured in her cold tone of voice.

Many of Carol's male classmates may have openly told their friends about their fantasies about Natasha Smolensk but the Russian teacher spoke her Russian accent in a much colder unfriendly tone, sounding so all-superior and know-it-all.

She is here in America and probably hates us all, Carol thought but trying not to show it.

"Well you know what they say Ms Small-Lens. You only live once!!" smiled Carol.

"And you can also die a lot faster and younger too!!! In Russia many kids your age do not eat junk food and spend their afternoons doing some healthy physical activities!! Why do you think we have produced so many athletes, winning one gold medal after another!!" lectured Natasha Smolensk.

'Doesn't your country have so many alcoholics too who die from drinking too much vodka' was what Carol wanted to say but wouldn't, in fear of getting flunked for any of her Maths papers.

"I got to go Ms Smolensk. It was nice meeting you!!" Carol smiling, then walking away.

When Carol was more than ten meters away from her Maths teacher she then said

"Bitch"

Carol White had been window shopping at a local mall and by the time it was nearly 7PM she finally got back home.

TUESDAY EVENING

The skies above her were already dark. Dusk. She took out her set of the house keys, opening her front door, walking inside.

The lights in the hallway were off but she noticed that there were candle lights burning everywhere.

Do we have a black-out? Carol thought

"Carol is that you?" called out a voice who sounded like her mom.

"It's me mom!!" screamed Carol.

"Honey there is something we need to talk about!! Could you wait in the living room!!" ordered her mom.

"''K mom," Carol shouted.

Carol close the front door behind her, making her way to the living room and as there were more candle lights burning there, she sat down by her sofa. As they have no electricity meant no power and no power included no air conditioning and no television.

"This is great!! Really great!!" Carol complained in a sarcastic tone.

Carol then heard many footsteps headed for the living room.

"I take it that you and Aunt Sonya couldn't cook dinner. Does this mean we are all going out for dinner??" asked a semi-hungry Carol.

Carol was shocked at what she saw. She saw her mom and aunt entering the living room, completely naked. They looked scared, covering their pussies in shame. Between them was Mrs Aziz with her hijab on.

Carol stood up, angry and confused at what the Hell is going on here.

"Good evening Carol!! I had a talk with your mother and auntie this afternoon. I told them about a couple of things about what they should do with their lives and I talked with them about Islam!! They have been nothing but cooperative!!! I am pretty sure that what I told them you'll also happily agree with me too about what is best for you!!!" smiled Mrs Aziz.

Mrz Aziz put her arms around both white women's shoulders. She gave the impression that her mom and aunt were now her cattle that she could whatever the Hell she anted with.

She then remembered a nightmare she had, the one where her mom and aunt were making out and Mrs Aziz was performing female circumcision on her private parts.

My nightmare is coming true, Carol thought.

"I don't know what the hell you did to them but get the hell outta my house you fucking raghead and leave 'em alone!!!" screamed a defiant angry bold Carol White.

Carol asked herself if this was some strange dream because if this was real, then someone or somebody was playing some nasty game with her.

"You know you have a very rude mouth and I notice that many of you American Christian girls are rude, dirty, selfish, greedy, spoiled and slutty, but that is all going to change with you. From now on you are going to be a good girl!! You are going to be like a good Muslim girl. You will also start showing us Arabs with respect and even acknowledge us as your superiors!!" Mrs Aziz sounding arrogant and boastful.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.