Dark Town
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The story centers around the small town of Crow Town, after most of the US and the rest of the world had sunk down into the Earth, like the legend of Atlantis, and are now underwater. A day after the global flooding, a sinister creature that resembles something out of a fairy tale, visits different people from Muslim students suffering abuse from the towns residents, rednecks, school bullies and all-time losers, granting them darkest desires and making them come true.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   Horror   Zoophilia   Paranormal   non-anthro   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   White Couple   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Spitting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Violence   Prostitution  

MONDAY NIGHT

AT AISHA'S

Aisha had just gotten back home. It was already 7 PM.

"Sorry mom I'm late," Aisha cried to her mother.

Mrs Aziz showed up from the kitchen, wearing her kitchen apron and her headscarf.

"Aisha sweety. I made you dinner but tonight I am going to go at a friend's house. In fact you are going to have to manage without me for a couple of days!!" Mrs Aziz told Aisha in a calm caring tone.

"So what time are you leaving mom?" asked Aisha.

"In about fifteen minutes time!! Also don't forget your prayers!!" Mrs Aziz looking more conservative.

"You know I never do mom!!" smiled Aisha.

"I'll keep in touch with you on your cell phone!! Now I suggest you go pray first before eating dinner. I'm going to change, then I am going to go!!" Mrs Aziz sounded like she was in a hurry.

20 MINUTES LATER

Mrs Aziz was driving her Peugeot on a lonely highway. She had seen no other cars on the road for miles but she knew which parts were still for travel as Colorado was overall safe, without much long-term flooding.

35 minutes before Aisha came, she had a call from her friend her friend Saba Ibn Fadlan. Saba Ibn Fadlan Muslim was an Arab-American originally from Bahrain. She had lived together with some other Muslim Arab-American women, forming some sort of sisterhood!! From what Mrs Azis gathered, all except Saba had died in Mecca during their pilgrimage when the Middle East sunk beneath the sands and tidal waves. The woman was lonely and so needed some consoling and company from any friends of hers who were still around and whenever any of them would leave Crow Town, practically all the remaining Muslims would know about that.

Mrs Aziz looked at her car time, pedals and fuel supply.

"Will be there in 20 more minutes" Mrs Aziz telling herself.

She didn't want to admit to herself but driving all alone in this highway, with not even street lights for company, was scaring her. She knew it was silly but she couldn't help it. Her mind starting drifting on djinns and other supernatural creatures but she always tried to block such thoughts off.

She then started thinking about her dreams. She had been having the same dreams for the last 2 nights. She dared not tell anyone else what sort of dreams she had been having, as they sounded too embarrassing.

After driving for more than 20 minutes she finally saw a two storey-building standing all by itself off the road, with a Toyota parked on its driveway.

There were no trees near it and from what Mrs Aziz understood not even wild animals ever ventured here.

Mrs Aziz parked her car in front of the house, astonished as to why there were no lights on, even on the parchment. All of a sudden she saw lights appearing on the windows, with curtains pulled over them.

"Guess she doesn't want her bills to go up!!" Mrs Aziz telling herself.

She got out of her Peugeot and knocked on the front door. 2 minutes later the front door and there stood another plump headscarf-wearing dark Arab woman in her 40s (like Mrs Aziz).

The 2 women smiled, shaking hands and greeting each other. Saba asked Mrs Aziz to come inside. The 2 ladies were having Kuwaiti tea in the dining hall, discussing everything that had happened since Friday, that darkest and most unfateful of all days.

As Mrs Aziz was drinking her tea she was feeling more entranced by it.

"You know I hate the way the townspeople here hate us for being Arabs and Muslims!! I sometimes wished I can do something about it!!! Did I tell you I once had the dream that everyone here was my slave, calling me Sahib-a and kissing my feet as if I was royalty," Saba chuckled.

She's been having dreams not different from nine, Mrs Aziz thought.

Before Mrs Aziz knew it she started confiding in Saba about her own dreams, and Mrs Aziz wanted this dreams to be nothing more other than being the reality. For too she had to put up with all these White American Christian Anglo-whores and now she wished nothing more than to have them as slaves and put them in their place once and for all. This was something both women discussed and wanted.

"You know there is someone who can make our dreams a reality!!" Saba started getting up from her seat.

"There is???" an eager Mrs Aziz couldn't control her excitement.

"Mr Goodfellow there is someone I want you to meet!!" Saba announced.

1 minute later Robin Goodfellow showed up in the dining room. Mrs Aziz was shocked at his appearance, thinking him to be some sort of djinn, with a very English-sounding name too.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.