Dark Town - Cover

Dark Town

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 7

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The story centers around the small town of Crow Town, after most of the US and the rest of the world had sunk down into the Earth, like the legend of Atlantis, and are now underwater. A day after the global flooding, a sinister creature that resembles something out of a fairy tale, visits different people from Muslim students suffering abuse from the towns residents, rednecks, school bullies and all-time losers, granting them darkest desires and making them come true.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   Horror   Zoophilia   Paranormal   non-anthro   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   White Couple   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Spitting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Violence   Prostitution  

Nessie Carter was sat down on her sofa with her legs crouched, eating a bowl of ice cream. She was eating vanilla ice cream, the leading ice cream in America. She was sat down in front of her television, watching a rerun of an episode from the final season of Sex and the City.

She still had the same clothes on when she was talking to her Arab neighbor. Every time she thought about her argument today with Noor she told herself that she should be glad that this girl's parents were gone and perhaps this girl would be taken away by the authorities before she could become a suicide bomber or another kind of Arab Muslim terrorist.

There was a knock on the front door.

Just when I am watching television. Who the fuck could it be??? Nessie Carter thought.

She put her ice cream bowl down on her the wooden table between her sofa and television. She got up, headed for the front door and opened it. It was Noor, without her headscarf. Her long black hair was let loose.

"What the hell do you want????" Nessie asked in a rude tone.

Noor just stared at her neighbour who was nearly a head taller than her.

"You shouldn't have talked to me like that Nessie!!! You should have taken back those words!!! Now you are going to pay!!!" Noor spoke in a haunting intimidating tone.

As Noor's eyes met Nessie's, Nessie suddenly felt strange. All of a sudden she was frightened of this Arab girl.

As Noor continued moving forward, Nessie continued moving backward. Nessie wanted to run but couldn't. It was as if Noor was Damien Thorn (the Anti Christ) from that 2006 horror movie The Omen. It was a scary and depressing feeling.

"Look Noor. You're right. You're absolutely right!!! I take it back. I shouldn't have said that to you!!! I'm sorry!!! I apologized!!! Please forgive me!!!" pleaded a frightened Nessie.

Noor closed the front door behind her. Noor gave Nessie a very very angry hateful glare. Nessie gulped.

Then all of a sudden Nessie's surroundings have changed!!! She and Noor were no longer in her apartment!!! They were inside a cavern that was glowing red from what looked like molten lava. Then Nessie saw what looked human heads, arms and legs coming out from the cavern's walls. They were moaning in a frightened and hopeless tone.

My God!!! I am in Hell, Nessie thought.

Nessie thought she was seeing souls of people who have gone to Hell and that she was now in it too.

Nessie then started seeing imp-like creatures half the size of her body starting to surround her. The creatures looked frightening and hideous.

"We are going to eat your flesh Nessie!!!" shrieked one of the imps.

"Then we are going to eat your soul!!!" shrieked another.

Their tone of voice sounded disgusting and pure evil.

Nessie screamed at the top of her lungs and then she saw Noor, laughing at her as if she was the Devil.

"No!!! No please!!! I'm sorry!!! I really am sorry!!! Please give me another chance!! Please!!! Please don't do this!!!" Nessie cried, like she had never cried in her life, dropping down to her knees, sorry that she had been a bitch towards Noor.

Nessie continued sobbing, covering her face as she continued humiliating herself like this before Noor.

"Please don't put me here!!!" begged Nessie.

Nessie found herself back in her apartment again. She saw Noor standing 1 feet away from her. Still on her knees, Nessie crawled on her knees towards Noor, kissing the girl's legs.

"Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!" cried a grovelling dog-behaving Nessie.

"Ok Nessie!!! Here are the rules!!!" Noor grabbing the older woman by her reddish-brown hair.

"I'm listening!!" nodded an ass-licking Nessie, with dried tears on her beautiful cheeks.

"First rule is this. You are my slave and you belong to me. You will do anything I want and as your soul is mine I can whatever I want with you. From this night forth you are no longer a free woman Nessie Carter. You are my property and exist only for my pleasure!!!" dictated Noor in an arrogant angry tone.

Nessie nodded. She was now in for a life of slavery.

"Second rule. You will not tell anyone about this. In public you will be nice to me and address me as Noor. But when we are alone you will address me as Your Highness. I will address you as Bitch, because that is what you really are. A White Christian Bitch who sleeps around and treats people like dirt!!" Noor continued dictating, even enjoying her new power over Nessie.

Nessie nodded like a frightened bitch.

"Now get up bitch!!! Say ... do you have any ice cream??" asked Noor in a happy tone.

"I have vanilla!! I also have chocolate!! I have them in my freezer!!!" answered Nessie, who Noor allowed to finally get up.

SLAP.

Noor slapped Nessie on the face.

"What are you supposed to call me!!!" Noor being pushy.

Nessie got scared, hurt that this young girl was being hard on her.

"I'm sorry ... Your Highness!!!" apologized a scared Nessie.

"Good!!!" Noor smiled.

"Your Highness ... may I ask you a question???" asked Nessie in a frightened tone.

"Ask away ... Bitch!!!" approved a chuckling Noor.

"Do ... do ... you ... hate ... me???" Nessie asked in a dumbfounded kind of way.

Noor stared at her, not angry but just with a small grin on her face.

"I mean do you ... really ... hate Americans or white people or just us ... Christians??" asked Nessie in an intimidated tone.

This was Nessie trying to manipulate Noor into becoming more nicer to her and more sympathetic, in case that Noor had some nasty plans up her sleeve.

"Actually I thought you were a nice person!!! When I first saw you I thought you were a beautiful woman!!!" Noor confessed.

"Really????" Nessie's ego getting boosted.

"But then again you are a Western whore who sleeps around!!! You all are!!!" Noor putting Nessie (and most American women ) down.

"But ... Your Highness ... even if I did, I have nothing against Muslims!!! Believe me!!! You have no reason..." Nessie trying to defend her status quo.

"Save it Bitch!!! I know you really hate us Muslims!!! I want you to shut the Hell up!!! Earlier today you hurt me really badly!!! I know you think all Muslims and Arabs are just dark-skinned barbarians living in the Dark Ages. I am going to make you pay for the way you made me feel today!!! I am going to make you make up for it!!! Now let us march into your kitchen" ordered a bitter Noor.

"Yes ... Your Higness!!!" bowed a beaten Nessie.

Noor and Nessie went to the kitchen. Noor openen the fridge, then the freezer.

"Bitch I want you to take both the vanilla and chocolate ice cream tubs with you!!! I want to go to your bedroom!!!" ordered Noor.

"Yes ... Your Highness!!!" responded Nessie in a meek and self-defeated tone.

Nessie took the 2 ice cream tubs, following her 'queen' to her own bedroom. Nessie had a large bed and 2 bedside tables on each side. She even had a small study desk with a chair for her to sit down on. On her bedroom wall was a poster of George W Bush dressed up as Rambo, with Dick Cheney and Condoleezza Rice also dressed in similar attire. The whole poster was about Bush fighting in the 'War on Terror'.

"So you supported the War on Terror!!! You supported America's occupation of Iraq and NATO troops being stationed in Afghanistan!!!" shrieked Noor.

Noor really hated the Bush administration, especially when it led to Muslims in America, and the world, being profiled as terrorists or even potential terrorists.

"Please Your Highness you have to understand..." Nessie trying to justify the existence of that poster.

"I don't want to hear your story Bitch!!! I just want you to shut up right now before I change my mind and send you back to Hell!!" threatened Noor.

Nessie gulped. She had just been there and it was the last place in existence she wanted to be in.

"Now bitch since you enjoy being naked, especially with all those whoring Christian guys you sleep around with, how about you give me a show!!!" Noor suggested.

"I ... I beg your pardon Your Highness???" Nessie was confused.

"Allah!! Are you white Christian women really this stupid??? Ok you are a stupid harlot. Why don't you put those two ice cream tubs down!!! Wait a minute did you just forget to grab a spoon???" Noor was angry.

She never told me to grab a spoon, Nessie thought.

"Just put the ice cream tubs by your be table and get a spoon!!!" Noor yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Yes Your Highness" Nessie responded meekly.

Nessie was starting to get intimidated by Noor's scolding and put-offs against her. she placed both ice cream tubs down on one of the bedside and went back to the kitchen and returned with a spoon. A tea spoon of all spoons.

"You are so stupid!! You got me a small spoon!!" yelled Noor.

"I'm sorry Your Highness!!" bowed Nessie.

Nessie felt like she was going to embarrass herself by crying like some little girl getting scolded all the time.

"Never mind. Just put it with the rest of the tubs!!" ordered Noor.

"Yes Your Highness" Nessie meekly responded and did as she was told.

"Now Bitch what I meant earlier was that whores like you who sleep around normally do a strip tease for the guy they are going to have sex with for that one night!!! So I want you to give me a demonstration of how you normally do a strip tease for those guys you sleep with!!!" ordered N oor.

Is she a lesbian?? Nessie asked herself.

As Noor now stood two meters away from Nessie, Nessie started shaking her body. And dancing more erotically. She wasn't sure if she should have given Noor her 'seductive smile' which she normally used on guys.

Nessie smiled like a slut, slowly putting her hands in front of her leather hot pants, unzipping it, then slowly pulling it all the way down and then tossing it off, revealing her black silky underwear which had been made in Mexico rather than China or Taiwan.

She then continued dancing, slowly slipping off her slippers, kicking them aside. As she danced and turned around, she put her hands behind her black push-up bra, unhooking it, letting it all fall down on the floor and as she turned around to face Noor, she then covered her big breasts.

If she likes women and this sort of thing, then perhaps I can turn the table against her, Nessie thought.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.