Dark Town - Cover

Dark Town

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 6

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The story centers around the small town of Crow Town, after most of the US and the rest of the world had sunk down into the Earth, like the legend of Atlantis, and are now underwater. A day after the global flooding, a sinister creature that resembles something out of a fairy tale, visits different people from Muslim students suffering abuse from the towns residents, rednecks, school bullies and all-time losers, granting them darkest desires and making them come true.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   Horror   Zoophilia   Paranormal   non-anthro   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   White Couple   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Spitting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Violence   Prostitution  

Noor's heart was beating. She was not alone. Someone else was with here her in her bedroom. Deep down something told her that there was something strange about her 'guest' and that it gave her a scared feeling, that perhaps her guest isn't even human at all. Her uninvited unexpected guest sounded like a comical person speaking in a tone that sounded partly inhuman.

All of a sudden Noor's bedroom light was no longer dark but surrounded by red lights, like the ones that glow of neon lights.

She could now see her guest. She was right. He wasn't human. He wore ragged clothes and wore a long ragged hat. He looked something like out of a fairy tale. Where his eyes should have been was something totally black and his eye shapes slanted upwards towards the sides of his face. The skin tone of his face was grey and looked as if he was made of pumpkin stuffing. His nose was long and shaped like the beak of a crow. His jaw looked wide, like the Joker in the Batman cartoons, and had a wicked smile. Wicked smile but a comical face. His ears were sharp, even sharper than the character Spock from Star Trek movies and tv shows.

"I am Robin Goodfellow," the strange-looking creature introduced himself in a dark but comical tone.

One moment he was sat down by the desk chair and then the next moment...

"And I want to be your friend!!!" responded Robin Goodfellow from the other side of Noor's bed.

She turned around surprised to find him not only sat down next to her by her bedside but also carrying a plate with slice of chocolate cake on it, with a small silvery fork impaled on top of it.

"Your favorite Noor!!! Chocolate cake!!!" offered Robin Goodfellow.

Noor stared at the chocolate cake. It looked delicious but she still asked herself whether she was dreaming or perhaps Robin Goodfellow was some kind of djinn, Islam's equivalent of fairies and other magical beings. Anyhow he was being extremely friendly with her, at a time when most people in town didn't like her.

"Take it Noor. I am offering it to you!!! You know you want it!!!" Robin Goodfellow was being pushy in his Joker-from-Batman-cartoon like tone.

The cake did look delicious. Noor took it from Robin.

"Thank you!!!" she said.

She started eating chunks of the cake. It did taste delicious, like out-of-this-world.

"Are you a djinn??" asked a puzzled but grateful Noor.

"Well I think it is more fun that I let you decide what you think I am!!!" Robin chuckled comically.

Noor continued eating some of her cake slice.

"Why are you doing this???" asked Noor.

"Like I said. I just want to be your friend. If you let me in your life I can be a very good friend to you. I can give you what you've always dreamt of. I can give you wealth, power and even revenge on that bitch-of-a-neighbor of yours!!!" Robin Goodfellow smiled.

He smiled wickedly.

Noor was surprised that he knew about the incident this afternoon with Nessie Carter.

"You know about my fight with Nessie Carter???" asked Noor in a zombie-like tone.

"Dear. I know everything about you!!! I know everything that happens around here!!!" Robin Goodfellow smiled in a comical as-a-matter-of-fact tone.

Noor was mesmerised by him, that she really liked her new 'friend'. After all that she had gone through, and with her parents gone, she really felt lonely and powerless and that no one cared for her, but now it seemed to her that her knight-in-shining-armor had just arrived.

"You won't regret it Noor. I only want what is best for you!!! Let me be your friend and I can make your dreams come true!!! Let me be a part of your life and you will have power in this world!!!" Robin Goodfellow spoke with a hypnotic look and mesmerizing tone.

Noor stared at him. Her dark eyes met his total-darkness-complete-oblivion eye space where his eyes should have been. Staring at him felt strange but she was starting to like it.

"What do you say????" Robin Goodfellow offered his hand for a shake.

Noor smiled. He shook his hand, still looking at him.

"You are so kind to me, offering me this cake and wanting to be my friend. Of course I want you to be my friend. I want you in my life!!!" an excited Noor shook Robin Goodfellow's hand excitedly.

"Good!!! Now I suggest you finish your cake up because when you do you will feel like a whole new person!!! Earlier you may not have been confident about confronting Nessie Carter but now you will be!!! You are going to put her in her place!!!" smiled Robin Goodfellow.

Noor also smiled and all of a sudden she was happy where this was going!!! Teach Nessie Carter a lesson. She started liking the idea so much, that she was becoming eager. Noor also started smiling. She started smiling wickedly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.