Dark Town - Cover

Dark Town

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 5

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The story centers around the small town of Crow Town, after most of the US and the rest of the world had sunk down into the Earth, like the legend of Atlantis, and are now underwater. A day after the global flooding, a sinister creature that resembles something out of a fairy tale, visits different people from Muslim students suffering abuse from the towns residents, rednecks, school bullies and all-time losers, granting them darkest desires and making them come true.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   Horror   Zoophilia   Paranormal   non-anthro   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   White Couple   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Spitting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Violence   Prostitution  

SUNDAY

It was roughly past 3PM ... Aisha, Noor and Fatima were sat down on the swings of what looked like a public park. There was no one else around except them.

"I have been having funny dreams lately!!" commented a semi-tired confused-but-excited Fatima.

"Me too" said Noor.

"Me three!! Hey wanna know what I was dreaming about???" Aisha said.

"Tell us!!!" smiled an excited Fatima.

"Yeah go on!!! Can't be as dark as the ones I have been having lately!!" commented Noor.

"I had dream where I and Mr Sanchez got married!!!" screamed Aisha in excitement.

"My God. That is such a good dream!!!" screamed an equally excited Fatima.

"Well that'll never happen!!" said a voice not far away.

When all 3 Arab-American girls turned to look it was Carol who said it. She wasn't alone. Miley, her younger sister and younger brother were there too. Earlier in the morning all 3 Trusk kids had attended church and Carol had to help her mom and aunt with something.

"Muslim girls aren't his type. He is going out with Ms Leigh and she has blonde hair and blue eyes. She does not look like a terrorist now does she!!" commented Miley in a taunting tone.

"I am surprised that the Lord did not get rid of you three. Many good Americans died that day but yet you three remain. That is, what is left you and your kind!!!" sneered Miley's younger sister Sara.

"Hey watch your mouth sis. The Lord did not get rid of them ... yet. You know what they say. He works in mysterious ways!!" chuckled the younger brother Chris.

Aisha got off her swing seat. So did Fatima, then Noor.

"This town does not like you. In fact most people in this town wished you never came here and that you should leave!!! Muslims are terrorists and you are a threat to our way of life!!!" commented an angry Carol White.

"Why are you still here!!!" said Miley.

"I am an American. I was even born in this country!!" commented Noor.

"We all were!!!!" commented Fatima.

"This is a Christian country, found under Christianity for persecuted Christians. Your countries persecute Christians. I am pretty sure that some Muslim countries must have survived for you 'ninjas; to run away to!!" sneered Carol.

"Ninjas???" asked Noor.

"Oh I get it!!!" cried Fatima.

'Ninjas' was a reference to Muslim girls with hijabs on, especially those who wore really long black covers all over their bodies, and that many Arab and Afghan women were covered from head to toe and even their mouths were covered, hence the term 'ninja'.

"This is not a Christian country!!" commented Fatima.

"It is too!!" said Sara Trusk in defiance.

"One nation under God. Christians found this country. Biggest mistake we ever made was to let people like you come here. We know where your loyalties lie. We know that you are trying to turn America into a Muslim country!! We all know about the 20 Year Plan!!!" said Chris Trusk in defiance.

The 20 Year Plan was a rumor on the Internet about how Muslims planned on taking over the United States within 20 years and how Bin Laden was a part of it.

"America occupied Muslim countries because they just want the oil and if we are so bad than how come you are buying oil from Saudi Arabia and Kuwait!! How come you supported Saddam Hussein against Iran!! How come America backed Bin Laden against the Russians in Afghanistan and then later said Muslims are bad!! You want all our oil and gas. Huh. You need oil and gas from Muslim countries since Christian countries don't have any of their own!!" Noor snickered against the 4 White American kids.

"What are you babbling about??" asked Chris.

"See!!! You don't know what I am talking about because you are stupid!!! Most Muslims in America are even wealthier than most minorities and most Christians like you run to us for money!!!" shouted Fatima defiantly.

"And many Christian American women throw themselves to Muslim men!!" laughed Aisha. "Funny I have not seen any Muslim girl throw herself to a non Muslim American boy!!!!"

"Fucking sandniggers!!! Fucking ragheads ... towelheads. Why don't you fuck off back to where your parents came from!!!" screamed an angry high-pitched Chris Trusk.

"Muslim women are so stupid, married to their husbands who beat them up. In Islam women have no rights at all. Hell you are practically a slave to your fathers, then to your husband and when you die you don't join the men in paradise but remain buried under the earth!! You are just second class citizens in your own religion and this is what your prophet and Bin Laden wanted to do to the rest of the world" chuckled Carol sarcastically.

"Who is laughing now!!!" taunted Chris.

All 4 white American kids broke out in laughter. Fatima looked very angry, but ran away. Noor followed her.

"Fatima wait up!! Don't run!!" Noor cried after her.

Aisha looked at all 4 white American kids.

"How can you be so cruel!!" said Aisha.

"It's the truth. Islam is a religion for terrorists!!" chuckled Chris.

"That is why Mr Sanchez would never marry someone like you!!" Carol making fun of Aisha.

Aisha also began to run away.

"See how they go!!! You tell them the truth and they can't take it!!" chuckled Carol.

"Be careful carol. Maybe she will strap herself with a bomb around her waist and go blow herself up!!" laughed Chris.

"Not funny bro. Not funny at all!!!" Miley telling her brother off.

"Because that is what she just might do!!! If she does I don't want her to come to us and kill us along with her!!!" commented Carol.

IN FRONT OF THE ARAB GIRLS' APARTMENT BLOCK

"Don't let them get to you like that!!" Noor told Fatima.

Fatima's eyes were red from crying.

"I hate them!! I hate all of them!!! I hate these fucking kafirs!! screamed Fatima, tears rolling down her dark cheeks.

"I don't know why they hate us 'brown people'" sighed Aisha.

"Brown people??? I take it that you have some wishful thinking going up your head!!" said Noor.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.