Dark Town - Cover

Dark Town

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 3

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The story centers around the small town of Crow Town, after most of the US and the rest of the world had sunk down into the Earth, like the legend of Atlantis, and are now underwater. A day after the global flooding, a sinister creature that resembles something out of a fairy tale, visits different people from Muslim students suffering abuse from the towns residents, rednecks, school bullies and all-time losers, granting them darkest desires and making them come true.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   Horror   Zoophilia   Paranormal   non-anthro   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   White Couple   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Spitting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Violence   Prostitution  

THE NEXT DAY - SATURDAY

It was a dark day for the people in Crow Town. The mayor had called for a town meeting at town hall. By 7PM everyone had been present inside town hall with the mayor speaking, seated down in rows of seats

The Trusks were present, sat down somewhere on the front row. Mr Trusk was sat down, with his wife next to him and Miley next to his wife. Next to Miley was her younger sister Sara (who looked like the girl from iCarly) and next to Sara was their brother Chris, who resembled the oldest member of the Jonas Brothers.

Just behind them was Carol White, sat between her mom and aunt. They were still dressed in their hot pants, thin leather jackets and black push-up bras.

On another row were Carlos Sanchez and Vivian Leigh seated together. Way behind them were Aisha, Mrs Aziz, Fatima and Noor.

"As you all know that a natural disaster has plagued our country yesterday. First it was Alaska and Canada that went underwater. Then it was Seattle, then New York. Then it was the entire northern half and then some of our coastal areas. Fortunately for us Colorado is still around and I thank almighty God for having spared us when he has punished the rest of the world like at the time of Noah and his 3 sons. I called you all here to discuss the problem at hand and to also help those of you whose loved ones had perished or had died in all those lands that God had sunk into the earth and flooded," announced the mayor.

"I am glad he is our teacher!" Aisha whispered to Noor.

"You mean Mr Sanchez!" Noor whispered back.

Noor knew the truth, that Asia had a crush on their Latino teacher.

"Too bad he is not Muslim. If I weren't Muslim I would have married him!" whispered Aisha.

"You do know that he is going out with Ms Leigh!" whispered Noor.

"She is a slut and not good for him. You know what these Blonde white Anglo Saxons are like!" whispered Aisha, in a jealous tone.

Noor laughed a bit, knowing that Aisha wanted Mr Sanchez for himself and wished Ms Leigh was out of the way. Mr Sanchez often stood out for oppressed students and this was why Aisha was attracted to him, apart from being handsome. Both Mr Sanchez and Ms Leigh taught these girls. While Mr Sanchez taught them Biology, Ms Leigh taught them English.

While both Aisha and Fatima were concentrating on Mr Sanchez, Noor was looking at another direction. She was looking at a woman named Nessie Carter.

The sermon from the town mayor went up until midnight. By then everyone went their own separate ways. It was a long day and everyone was tired but also excited by the event that happened the day before. Half the world had sunk down the oceans, including the northern portion of North America.

Fatima and Noor had slept over at Aisha's. Fatima slept on the same bed as Asia and Noor slept on a pumped up bed on the bedroom floor. The girls needed each other now more than ever.

INSIDE MRS AZIZ'S BEDROOM

Mrs Aziz was sleeping in her own bedroom, underneath her warm blanket. She was having a strange dream. In her dream she was dressed up as a Sultan's wife, sat down inside a throne room in some Middle Eastern palace. Arabic music was being played in the background. Right before her very eyes were 2 women dressed up in harem outfits, dancing for her pleasure. It was strange as she knew she was not a Muslim but a devout Arab Muslim woman from Yemen.

The 2 dancing women had their jaws covered but not their upper face. They moved their hips back and forth. The 2 women looked familiar to Mrs Aziz and she noticed their green eyes and brown locks of hair. She was liking this but it felt strange and she found herself liking the idea of having 2 female slaves dancing for her pleasure.

"I want you two to kiss each other like the sluts that you are!!" Mrs Aziz ordered the 2 female slaves.

The 2 female slaves stopped dancing and walked towards each other, hugging each other, fondling each other, kissing each other lovingly on the lips while at the same time smiling sexily and sluttily and looking towards their Mistress Mrs Aziz. Then Mrs Aziz recognised them to be Carol White's mom and aunt.

Back in the real world Mrs Aziz slept soundly but she was not alone in her bedroom. A figure stood beside her.

"Enjoy your dream Mrs Aziz, for soon they will become a reality!!!" hissed the figure in a haunting tone.

IN MILEY'S BEDROOM

The same figure who was inside Mrs Aziz's bedroom now stood next to a sleeping Miley. Miley had a strange dream.

In her dreams she was inside a McDonalds Restaurant, sat down on a chair, completely naked, with legs spread wide open, resting on the seat's resting-arms, and as she was naked she was revealing her brown pubic hair. The only thing she had on was her cross necklace on her neck.

To her right sat down Fatima and to her left sat down Noor. Aisha sat opposite them.

There were other kids from school sat down all around them. All of them were looking and laughing at Miley's ordeal. Miley felt ashamed of herself and embarrassed.

All 3 Arab girls were giggling and Fatima was poking at Miley's nose, then pressing her nose back so that she looked like a pig.

"You Christians really are pigs!!" Fatima making fun of Miley.

"Who are you again?" Noor taunted Miley.

"I am your slave. We infidel girls are born to be slaves to Muslim girls as promised by the prophet!!!" Miley answered in low monotone.

Deep down Miley felt inferior and knew her place, feeling that she had been meant to be a slave to these classmates of hers whom she had been making fun of.

"Slave I want you to hold your nose back like this!" ordered Fatima.

"Yes Mistress!!" Miley responded obediently in low monotone.

Miley's finger replaced Fatima's finger over her own nose, pressing it very hard so that she made herself look like a pig while all 3 Arab girls laughed at her.

"She does look like a pig!" commented Noor.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.