Dark Town - Cover

Dark Town

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 2

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The story centers around the small town of Crow Town, after most of the US and the rest of the world had sunk down into the Earth, like the legend of Atlantis, and are now underwater. A day after the global flooding, a sinister creature that resembles something out of a fairy tale, visits different people from Muslim students suffering abuse from the towns residents, rednecks, school bullies and all-time losers, granting them darkest desires and making them come true.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   Horror   Zoophilia   Paranormal   non-anthro   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   White Couple   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Spitting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Violence   Prostitution  

FRIDAY EVENING

AT AISHA'S

"Can you believe that woman?? She dared to insult our religion!!" screamed Mrs Aziz.

It was after 7PM and the 3 Arab girls (Aisha, Fatima and Noor) were having dinner at Aisha's. They were all seated down by the table as Mrs Aziz was serving up. They all lived in the same apartment building. Aisha lived in the second floor with her mom and her dad was also in Mecca right now for his pilgrimage. Fatima lived on the 3rd floor and Noor lived on the 4th floor. The two other girls often joined Aisha for dinner but at night they went back alone to their apartments. Overall all 3 Arab girls were very close friends and backed each other up, especially when they got taunted by their classmates, being called Muslim or Arab terrorists and insulted vulgarly.

"Ok girls. Start eating. Let me turn on the television!" offered Mrs Aziz.

As the dining table was in the hallway adjoining the front door, the kitchen and the living room, it was easy for Mrs Aziz to go over to the television and turn it on. Once the TV was running, Mrs Aziz joined her daughter and the other 2 girls.

"I really cannot believe this. That Principal should have expelled those two young girls. Did you see how they were dressed? This would not happen in Yemen or any Arab country!" Mrs Aziz trying to sound self-righteous.

"Any Muslim country mom!" smiled Aisha.

None of the 3 Arab girls had been forced to wear their hijabs as they did it out of their own choices, seeing themselves as Muslims. Despite the fact that all 3 girls had headscarves, they were also outspoken and opinionated. They did not like American society very much and even believed that America should become a Muslim country.

"When I grow up I want to leave this town. People here are racist!" said Fatima.

"They hate us because we are Muslims. I mean every time Fatima, Aisha and I bring up the plight of Palestinians or what that female soldier did to those poor Iraqis or that their history is darker than ours because of black slavery or how many Indians they killed, they get angry and don't want to hear about it!" nodded Noor.

"I know dear. I know!" sighed Mrs Aziz.

"I am tired of this country. I feel that my Muslim sisters and I here are just second class citizens. I mean in Islam we are all equal!" remarked Fatima.

Mrs Aziz smiled at the young Arab girl.

"White people are like that, especially white Christians and Jews!!" commented Mrs Aziz.

The 3 girls were conversing amongst themselves and Mrs Aziz sat down, enjoying her own cooking and listening to what these girls were talking about, something had caught her eye. Her eyes opened up very very wide.

"Mom what's wrong??" asked Aisha.

Mrs Aziz got up.

MILEY TRUSK'S HOUSE

Miley Trusk lived in a single storey house.

" ... this afternoon something shocking has happened. The northern half of the United States of America was sinking down the earth, with rising sea water instantly flooding the entire landscape. It is like the myth of Atlantis. Other reports have confirmed that all of Europe, South India and East Asia have also been submerged by their lands sinking down the earth and ocean waters flooding their entire landscape..." reported the anchorman.

Miley Trusk was stood in front of the television with her dad, listening to the reports from the television. Today was a shocking day for America, and for Crow Town.

" ... satellites have now confirmed that the entire Old World including the Middle East have disappeared into the Earth, with water not only coming from the coastal areas but also bursting out from the grounds ... and Africa breaking away and drifting quickly towards the south..."

"Miley these are the End Times!!" commented Mr Trusk.

BACK AT AISHA'S

Everyone was stood in front of the television, watching the same news Miley Trusk and her dad were watching.

"Oh no. Our parents," gasped Fatima, breaking down into tears.

All their loved ones who were in Mecca for their pilgrimage were now gone, along with the rest of the Old World. Aisha's dad, and the parents of both Fatima and Noor.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.