White Delights - Cover

White Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 41: Hunting

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 41: Hunting - The Emir has decided to add to his harem. He finds a concubine in Paris, but she isn't what he wants. The Irish discovery is very much to his taste, but she draws the line at sharing him with a harem of "whatevers". In Australia he is comprehensively insulted and takes his revenge by having the woman enslaved and sold. In England, a young widow and her daughter take his fancy and both enjoy all the bedroom delights he can dream up. The author’s favourite Delights novel.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Caution   Violence  

"I think you'll find our hunting amusing," said the Emir after the stirrup cup had gone round.

"It is amazing," said the Earl of Bargoed, surveying a scene he had not seen in England since foxhunting was banned.

Certainly the dogs were not hounds, but the hunters were all in formal pink, as he was. Only the Emir was in a shalwar kameez.

When the hunt moved off, an hour after Bridget had been released, the dogs went through their normal routine of following the scent until it disappeared into the stream. Casting back and forth, they found the trail again where she had left the water. It soon vanished into the swamp and they set about running haphazardly round the edges of the swamp. A hunting horn called them together again, but it soon became apparent that she had only gone a short distance in the swamp before taking to the path again.

Once the dogs had found the trail they raced away towards the caves, where it disappeared into first one and then another cave. Checking each of these took time and the Emir's opinion of this quarry went up a good deal. What he did not know was that she had seen all the tricks she was trying in demonstrations in Australia of people trying to shake off an Aboriginal tracker.

Bridget eventually found the cave which passed clear through the hills and, as usual, one hunter was deputed to go through the cave on foot, since horses could not pass the narrowest parts and dogs were prevented by a chemical barrier. The rest of the hunt flooded round to the other end of the tunnel and soon picked up a strong spoor heading away from the exit. By the time all were convinced that she was not hidden in the caves only about an hour remained of the allotted time.

The Emir suggested to the Earl of Bargoed that they return to the main clearing to wait there and see what happened next. The dogs followed the scent down the side of the hill into a small wood again. When they were quite sure the quarry had not left the wood on the ground, men on foot quartered the area which had thick undergrowth and she was eventually found up a tree. The first hunter to come up to where she was immediately climbed the tree and claimed the kill by tearing the label off her camouflage suit.

The girl refused to come down and participate in the next stage, which she knew involved gang rape and an extensive whipping. Seeing that she was not prepared to be sporting about her defeat, they simply cut the branch off the tree. Bridget screamed as the bough fell, partly from the painfully impact of being thrown to the ground, but mainly from fear of the huge dogs, all showing their teeth and apparently threatening to eat her alive. Some of the hunters dragged her back to the clearing where the Emir and the Earl waited.

A Chinook helicopter landed with all the necessary items for a picnic, and a large whipping bench equipped with shackles to hold her in place. Some of the hunters pulled her camouflage clothing off, while others contented themselves with pawing the various more interesting parts of her body once she was safely secured in place. A couple of the dogs guarded her to ensure she didn't manage to escape. The hunters soon undressed and she was surrounded by more than a dozen nude men, each holding a riding crop. Their pricks were of different shapes and sizes, but all had two things in common; they were erect and they were soon to be thrust into one or more of her orifices. To her surprise, they all held back when she expected them to start her rapes and whippings.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.