White Delights - Cover

White Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 39: Married Delights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 39: Married Delights - The Emir has decided to add to his harem. He finds a concubine in Paris, but she isn't what he wants. The Irish discovery is very much to his taste, but she draws the line at sharing him with a harem of "whatevers". In Australia he is comprehensively insulted and takes his revenge by having the woman enslaved and sold. In England, a young widow and her daughter take his fancy and both enjoy all the bedroom delights he can dream up. The author’s favourite Delights novel.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Caution   Violence  

Ayda was lying on her back, firmly nailed to the bed by the Emir's prick, and feeling very comfortable, enjoying the warmth in her behind from the smacking he had delivered in the course of their lovemaking.

'It's curious that I can enjoy him so much, yet I don't love him, ' she thought, 'He gives me so much more than Andrew ever did, in every way, the luxury, the orgasms, the spankings, the mastery; even his ignoring me at times makes me feel more intensely when I am with him. I should be jealous because he sleeps with lots of other women, even my daughter and his own mother. I don't mind any of that as long as I get my share, and not knowing if it will be me or someone else on any night adds excitement.'

Aloud she said, "Can I ask you something?"

"Anything," said the Emir who was undulating gently inside this warm and attractive woman, and feeling very relaxed and benign.

"Why do different girls have different coloured gowns in the harem? Does it mean anything?"

"No special reason, except white to indicate a virgin. If you want a particular colour just ask," he replied.

"And jewellery?" she asked.

"Nobody has jewellery here," he replied.

"Lujain does," she contradicted.

In a flash he was off the bed and picking up a whip.

Whish ... THWACK!

The dog whip landed across her breasts and she felt the pain and a twinge of excitement simultaneously. It was such a turn on when he exploded like that, treating her like the slave she was, and knew she really was meant to be.

"That was for contradicting me," he said, "Especially as you were right."

He fell heavily on her, adding to the stinging in her bruised breasts, and slipped back inside her.

Conversationally he continued, "Lujain came from Paris, where she was a waitress. I fancied her and bought her soul with a few big tips and a set of diamonds to wear on a night out at the Opera. It amuses me that she still wears them when I send for her. When she goes, they will not go with her, and if I get angry with her then she will see them on someone else."

He started undulating gently inside her again and she thought of how he had bought her and her daughter for a few dinners and a ride in a Royal aircraft.

"What will you do with Alima when she has had her baby?" she asked.

"I don't know," he said, "I might give her the dozens of babies she seems to want. We'll find out how keen she is when she's looked after one for a year or so. If I get tired of her I may just let her raise them in the harem, or I might give her to someone else. Does it matter to you?"

Ayda thought for a minute and was horrified to realise that her first reaction was that it was not for her to question her Master's wishes. She wondered then about her own future.

"How soon will you tire of me, Master?"

Up he jumped again.

Whish ... THWACK!

The dog whip landed on the bed, missing her completely, and she felt mortified that he would deprive her of the punishment he seemed to think she deserved.

"Just concentrate on the sex, or fuck off and send someone in who will," he snarled.

For a while there was just the rhythmic movement of a man lazily tupping his woman. Her thoughts wandered to their relationship again.

"You know, I think it helps, not being in love with you," she said, "I can concentrate on sex for its own sake and not feel all emotional about it."

She started clenching and unclenching her vaginal muscles, then she coughed, twice.

"Could you feel that, when I coughed?" she asked, "I can experiment like that with you."

"Mm, yes. It was nice. I know what you mean about the sex," then he continued with mock sternness, "But you are saying that you don't love your Emir? Do I need to whip you again to make you love me?"

"I'm sorry, Master," she replied, "I was back in England with David for a moment, not here in Kobekistan with my Master, may he live for ever."

He bent his head and bit one nipple gently.

"You remember too," she said.

"Yes, I remember," he murmured, "And sometimes I wish..."

"Yes, darling?"

"Oh, nothing, because David Ransome could never have done the things an Emir can do. No money to start with. It's just that being an Emir is very tiring."

"I know Master. This might help," she breathed, and put the other nipple in his mouth.

There was no more talking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.