White Delights - Cover

White Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 36: Complications

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 36: Complications - The Emir has decided to add to his harem. He finds a concubine in Paris, but she isn't what he wants. The Irish discovery is very much to his taste, but she draws the line at sharing him with a harem of "whatevers". In Australia he is comprehensively insulted and takes his revenge by having the woman enslaved and sold. In England, a young widow and her daughter take his fancy and both enjoy all the bedroom delights he can dream up. The author’s favourite Delights novel.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Caution   Violence  

Some weeks later it was the Diplomatic Advisor, Ghada Baroud, who had the ticklish job of informing the Emir of the communication from the British Ambassador.

"Master," he began, "There has been a communication from Her Britannic Majesty, Elizabeth, by the Grace of God Queen of England..."

"Yes, yes. What does the British Government want now?"

"Master, it is not from the Government. It is a personal request from Her Majesty conveyed via her Ambassador. That was made very clear to me."

"Oh," said the Emir, "I never had one of those before. Well, what does she say? Not a state visit, I hope, she must be ninety if she's a day."

"Eighty-four, I believe, Master. Not a state visit, Master. She asks that you receive the Earl of Bargoed for a private audience, and she commends him to you as, and I quote, 'a loyal and faithful, trusty and well-beloved officer and gentleman' who apparently wishes to speak to you on a personal matter."

"I bet he does," said the Emir smiling grimly, "It seems I have no choice; make the arrangements. Royal flight both ways as my guest, but make sure the stewardesses are in uniform on the flight from London, though not when he goes back."

"Master, if you do not wish to see him, that can be arranged."

Ignoring this offer the Emir continued, "When he arrives at the British Embassy, Princess Ayda is to be conveyed there to meet him, dressed as she thinks appropriate, and with no escort inside the embassy."

"Master, I do not understand?" said Ghada Baroud.

"He's Ayda's father, you fool, and Alima's grandfather."


Ayda thought she had better meet her father in western dress, and although the Chief Eunuch did not approve, the Emir had spoken very explicitly on that point, so permission was grudgingly granted. He ensured that she was covered for the journey in a very finely embroidered abaya, so that the British Ambassador might see the finery the Emir's wives wore. Slipping gracefully out of the ornate abaya, Ayda ran the few steps to her father and hugged him.

"Daddy," she squealed, "It's so nice to see you."

The Ambassador coughed gently.

"Oh, I'm sorry, but it seems so long since I saw daddy last. So much has happened."

"So I understand, madam," said the Ambassador, "His Lordship tells me you are, in some sense, married to the Emir."

"Yes, your Excellency, married to him in every possible sense, and I am not a 'madam'. I am, as you have undoubtedly been told, her Highness the Princess Ayda, and I would be grateful to be addressed in the proper manner," she replied haughtily.

The Earl roared with laughter, "You see. I told you she had spirit. I knew there was nothing underhand here. My daughter, consort to an Emir. Well, well, well. And how is Susan enjoying it here?"

Ayda tensed herself for the explosion she feared and said, "Her Highness the Princess Alima is well and is expecting a son in seven months time."

The Earl stared at her. Then he asked, quietly, "She is also married to the Emir?"

"Yes, daddy. She loves him and they make a fine couple. The Emir, our husband, may he live for ever, invites you to visit him for some days, as soon as you may. He wishes to meet his father-in-law," she said, wondering what his reaction would be.

Turning to the Ambassador, he asked, "What does that mean in diplomatic terms?"

"My Lord, it means that you are commanded to appear at the Palace forthwith. The Emir has spoken. It is impossible to read more into his words as they were reported."

Ayda looked imploringly at her father and he asked, "Yes?"

After a moment or two of silence she continued, "Daddy. He wants to meet you. He wants you to approve of the weddings, both of them, and he hinted at a present for you. He even joked about it."

"Then I must visit," decided the Earl, "When would be appropriate?"

"The car is waiting for us."

Turning to the Ambassador, she said, "I brought these. I think we've filled the forms in correctly. We want our passports corrected for our new status and names."

"The Emir has permitted this?" asked the Ambassador.

"Oh yes. We are to have dual citizenship, British and Kobekistani."

The Ambassador shrugged, and then said, "I'll have my staff deal with it. You do know that nobody other than the Emir, not even the Emir's mother, has dual nationality?"

"Princess Zubeydeh doesn't want to go back to England, but we will want holidays there, visiting daddy and so forth, and it would make things easier," she replied, "Come on daddy."

When the Earl and Ayda were safely in the car on the way to the Golden Palace she said, "Tell the driver to go slowly please, daddy. I need to tell you some things."

"What is it?" he asked after giving the order to Maktum, who obediently slowed to walking pace and took a circuitous route.

"Daddy, in the harem you mustn't be shocked. We wear harem dress there, all of us. It's very revealing, but nobody ever sees us except the Emir. If he lets you into the harem you will see a lot of almost naked women, including Alima and I. Please say you won't show it if you are upset."

"Have I ever embarrassed you?" he asked gently, "And you. Do you love him?"

"No, daddy; I still love my poor dead Andrew, but I made sure the Emir knew that before we married. He will keep me in a style that is very easy to enjoy, and we like each other a lot. That's enough for me. Susan, I mean Alima, really does love him and I believe he genuinely loves her. You will know that too, if you see them together. Don't be angry Daddy, but he can have four wives here and I am not yet old enough to want to live the life of a nun. Susan loves him enough to share him, so I have her as well. Now here we are at the palace."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.