White Delights
Chapter 33: Emulations

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 33: Emulations - The Emir has decided to add to his harem. He finds a concubine in Paris, but she isn't what he wants. The Irish discovery is very much to his taste, but she draws the line at sharing him with a harem of "whatevers". In Australia he is comprehensively insulted and takes his revenge by having the woman enslaved and sold. In England, a young widow and her daughter take his fancy and both enjoy all the bedroom delights he can dream up. The author’s favourite Delights novel.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Caution   Violence  

Alima's next visit was the occasion for a surprising start. As she reached the Emir's penis on her crawl up the bed, he quickly pulled her up to lie beside him.

"You will not be seeing much of this room in the next few months," he said, "We have to take care of my son while you are carrying him and too much sex might be bad for him."

"Am I really pregnant?" she asked, though she had little doubt herself.

"Yes, and it will be a boy."

"How do you know that?" she asked wide-eyed.

"There are tests now which can tell that, even this early," he replied, "So, no more fun whippings, but tonight we can try the positions in the other mosaics, if you like."

He waved his arm at the pictures round the walls. Alima jumped out of bed and examined several of them closely.

"Master," she asked in a small voice, "Which did you want to try out?"

"As a treat for the mother of my latest child, she can choose," he graciously conceded.

The first one she chose was to place her arms round his neck as they stood beside the bed. Hooking her legs round his back she impaled herself and bounced gently on his prick as he took her weight on his hands under her arse. One finger, and then two slid into her rectum and that added to her pleasure, until she burst out laughing and he almost dropped her as she lost her grip on his neck. He just managed to let her drop on to the bed.

"What's so funny," he asked.

Alima went off into another fit of giggles, and eventually managed to say, "I was just imagining us trying to do that when I am seven months pregnant and you can't even get into me because my belly is too big."

The image this conjured up set him off laughing too. He pointed across to another mural and said, "That would be even harder."

Following the image on the wall she lay on her back on the edge of the bed and put her ankles in the air beside his head as he stood beside the bed facing her. He bent forwards and lifted her bodily so that she was bent double with her arms again round his neck and his hands on her arse.

Looking over to the eunuch he said, ~Guide me into her.~

Obediently the eunuch helped his Master's penis to find its target, but then they couldn't move without it falling out, and they both fell on the bed laughing.

"Oh, David, I love you so, daddy of my baby," she said joyfully kissing his lips, and the Emir graciously decided that he would not punish her for this unbidden familiarity, this time.

"I expect the artist who made that mural had never tried to do it that way," he said, "What shall we try next?"

She pushed him onto his back and straddled him, facing him, and started her favourite bouncing movement which he had described as 'dancing on his prick', and which they both enjoyed immensely. As she bounded he reached up and slapped the sides of her breasts, then tweaked the nipples.

This made her bounce higher and eventually he fell out of her. Quick as a flash she turned round and sank her narrower passage on to him so that he was fucking her arse, and could spank her arse at the same time.

"Stop. Stop. Stop. We can't do this," he commanded and she scrambled off and made a deep obeisance on the floor beside the bed.

"Master?" she said.

"There isn't a picture of that," he said, and they both burst into more hysterical laughter.

"Master, may we try that one?" Alima pointed to another picture.

The Emir stood up and she came to stand in front of him facing away from him. Then with the suppleness of youth, she bent and placed both hands flat on the floor without bending her knees. Sliding firmly into her vagina, the Emir held her hips and thrust gently as deep into her as he could and held her there, rocking gently on the balls of his feet.

"Oh, god. That's so deep in me," she said, reaching under her with one hand to fondle his balls, "You've never been that deep before. Oh, oh, fuck me, fuck me hard."

"Perhaps not just now," he said very gently, and disengaged, "That might be dangerous, but we will do that the first time I take you after our son is born, I promise."

When they had both recovered a little from their efforts, he said, "Now you must go and rest."

"We will fuck again soon, please, Master?" she begged, licking his prick.

"Yes, soon, but not too often and not too hard."

She was escorted away to the harem and he lay on the bed smiling to himself. This one was perfect.

A few minutes later he felt another mouth on his prick, and without even looking to see whom the Chief Eunuch had sent in, said, "Take this one away, but do not punish her. I want to be alone for a while."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.