White Delights
Chapter 29: Decisions

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 29: Decisions - The Emir has decided to add to his harem. He finds a concubine in Paris, but she isn't what he wants. The Irish discovery is very much to his taste, but she draws the line at sharing him with a harem of "whatevers". In Australia he is comprehensively insulted and takes his revenge by having the woman enslaved and sold. In England, a young widow and her daughter take his fancy and both enjoy all the bedroom delights he can dream up. The author’s favourite Delights novel.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Caution   Violence  

"These murals, not the sex ones, the whippings, do you really do that?" Susan asked the Emir.

"That is why the whipping bench and the whips are here," he replied, sensing that she really wanted to try herself in that sort of situation.

"Why would you whip me, if we were married?"

"If you did something really bad, you might be whipped, but that is very rare in my harem. The usual reason for whipping someone is because she likes it," he replied.

"Likes it," she echoed, almost to herself, "Because she likes it."

She was quiet for some moments stroking the leather padding on the whipping bench.

"Can I lie on it?" she asked.

"If you like," he said, smiling at her, "but to get the full effect you need to be naked."

"Oh, yes," she said with heavy sarcasm, "You just want to see my bare tits and shaven cunt again. All right, here you are."

In seconds she stood before him unclothed, did a little pirouette, and lay face down on the whipping bench.

"That feels spooky," she said wriggling in her excitement, and causing her buttocks to wobble invitingly.

"Of course, for the full effect you would need to be cuffed to hold you in place," said the Emir.

Susan thought about that.

"Go on then, fasten me down."

As he complied he stroked her back and then ran his hand down over her buttocks and into the cleft between them. Her vagina was already seeping its excitement onto the leather where so many others had flooded before.

"There," he said, straightening up, "You are entirely at my mercy now. I could make love to you, or I could whip you, or I could leave you there for hours if I were so minded."

"You won't though, will you?" she asked.

"Won't do which?" he countered.

"Won't just go away and leave me?" she begged.

"No, I won't do that," he reassured her, "but I might take you or whip you, or both."

"Put him in his nest, please," she begged him, "I love it when you fuck me."

The Emir struck a pose as though thinking about it for some moments.

"No, I think I'll whip you first," he decided, "Would you like that?"

"I ... I think so," she murmured, "Will it hurt much?"

He could see her excitement leaking down the leather of the bench.

"Yes, terribly, but the sex afterwards will be the best ever."

"Every time is the best ever with you," she said twitching and wriggling in anticipation.

Whee ... SPLAT!

Susan squealed in surprise more than pain, for the Emir had not hit her hard, but he had used the paddle on her, and not the bare hand she expected.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.