White Delights
Chapter 28: An Offer

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 28: An Offer - The Emir has decided to add to his harem. He finds a concubine in Paris, but she isn't what he wants. The Irish discovery is very much to his taste, but she draws the line at sharing him with a harem of "whatevers". In Australia he is comprehensively insulted and takes his revenge by having the woman enslaved and sold. In England, a young widow and her daughter take his fancy and both enjoy all the bedroom delights he can dream up. The author’s favourite Delights novel.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Caution   Violence  

"Something has been worrying me," said Diana as they settled companionably down to some excellent coffee after dinner.

"Worrying you?" asked the Emir.

"Tell me honestly, why are we here?" asked Diana, "Are you intending to kidnap us and sell us as slaves, or to keep one of us as a concubine in your harem, or are we such scintillating wits that you want us as court jesters?"

"How much would you fetch as slaves, do you think?" countered the Emir.

"Well, not much for a thirty-five year old widow, but Susan is a sixteen year old white virgin. They fetch quite a high price I believe," said Diana dryly.

'If you only knew how eagerly the woman you still think of as your little virgin child jammed herself on to my prick, ' he thought, but he merely answered, "I liked you, and Susan seemed to be still inseparable from you."

"And?"

"And I would like to have you in my harem, if you think you would like the life here," said the Emir quietly.

"As a concubine?" she persisted.

"As a wife, if it works out, but it is early days yet. We haven't even kissed properly since you arrived here," he pointed out.

"That omission could quickly be rectified," she said, "Shall I come to your bed tonight? Only one condition, Susan mustn't know until we decide whether it's going to be permanent."

"Isn't this all a little sudden?" the Emir asked.

"When a very rich man is polite and very attentive to a widow who is, by comparison, penniless, then he usually wants only one thing. In your case I wondered if it was Susan that you wanted, rather than me, but you haven't shown the slightest inclination in that direction. The decision about whether to let you take me to bed was more or less made after you left on the night Susan went to her friend's birthday party, and it was confirmed when I accepted your invitation for this holiday and discovered you had laid on a private jumbo jet to fly us out here. So, I'll share your bed for as long as you want me if you'll keep me in this style," she waved her hand round the sitting room, "I will never love you; that is reserved for Andrew, my late husband. I miss a man's attentions and I will be your woman in every other sense; I can be very hot in bed, I'm told. What we do about Susan can be decided later, but I won't let her become a slave to be sold to the highest bidder."

"Yes, you may come to me tonight," agreed the Emir, "Tell the Chief Eunuch that I have said that he is to prepare you only as far as you wish and that there is no need to instruct you on protocol. Now, unfortunately, work calls for a couple of hours. See you later."

She was disappointed that he did not kiss her as he left, but she dutifully went to find the Chief Eunuch.

Diana came to his room in a diaphanous negligée and proved every bit as competent in bed as her daughter had been naïve. She loved him to bite her nipples, and she was an expert with her tongue. When he slipped gently into her she tightened her vaginal muscles on his prick and milked him. Turning her onto all fours, he butted his prick against her darker entrance and she made no objection, though she clearly did not enjoy it as much as she did a more conventional fuck. Her reaction to the whipping bench and the murals was disconcertingly similar to her daughter's.

"My dear," said the Emir confidingly as they bathed together the following morning, "We must choose our moment carefully for revealing our feelings for each other to your daughter. She may take some time to be reconciled to you marrying again."

"No, I don't think she will, darling. I think she will be glad to get me settled, and she will be tickled pink to have such a rich and handsome step-father. It's just a pity she isn't yet old enough to understand how important the physical side of life is," and in response to gentle pressure on the back of her head, she bent to take him in her mouth once more.

"Meanwhile," he continued, "you mustn't come to my bed too often, or she may become suspicious."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.