White Delights
Chapter 26: Riding

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 26: Riding - The Emir has decided to add to his harem. He finds a concubine in Paris, but she isn't what he wants. The Irish discovery is very much to his taste, but she draws the line at sharing him with a harem of "whatevers". In Australia he is comprehensively insulted and takes his revenge by having the woman enslaved and sold. In England, a young widow and her daughter take his fancy and both enjoy all the bedroom delights he can dream up. The author’s favourite Delights novel.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Caution   Violence  

When they landed in a pleasant grassy clearing a few minutes later, there were two horses tethered about a hundred yards away. As the helicopter took off, the Emir helped her out of the abaya and Susan wondered how accidental it had been when his hand brushed across her breast.

'I do hope he meant to touch me, ' she decided, impetuously, 'I would like to marry him and stay here.'

They walked over to the horses and mounted. As they rode through the woods and out to a lovely pool with a waterfall, Susan realised that she was a much better rider than he was, and then remembered that she had never seen him actually riding either of his hunters in England.

'I bet he couldn't handle either of them, ' she thought.

The ride was pleasant, and they continued up into some hills and then came out again not far from where they collected the horses, about an hour after they started. Tethering the horses, the Emir pressed a button on his mobile 'phone and by the time they had walked across to the landing area and he had helped her into the abaya, the helicopter was just touching down to collect them. In the helicopter her sandals were waiting, so she eased off her riding boots and put them on.

Back in the palace, he led her into a very comfortable sitting room where tea was laid, just like tea in Hastings. She took off her riding jacket, which was much too warm to wear indoors, and they ate in companionable silence. When they had finished they moved away from the table and a servant removed the tray. As they sat down on the large sofa, he let his right arm lie on the back behind her shoulders, and she glanced at his hand.

Turning back to face him she took hold of his other hand and said very seriously, "I really thought it was mummy you were chasing. Do you just want to make a pass at me, or do you love me?"

The Emir was somewhat surprised at this naïve reaction but gave the answer he knew she wanted, "I think I love you, and I would like to explore that possibility."

"And I think I love you too, so please explore," she said, lifting his other hand and placing it on her breast. Privately she thought, 'If the competition for his affections is the sixty or so almost naked women in the harem, I will have to be bold.'

The Emir was much relieved that his half seduction of Diana had been so successfully hidden. He had been afraid that she would somehow let it slip to her daughter that he had passed several evenings in kissing and caressing the older woman's breasts. He kissed Susan very gently, and she opened her mouth and sent a hungry tongue probing at once. Breaking the kiss he moved her away slightly, not relinquishing the pressure on her breast, and looked at her quizzically.

"Please be careful with me," she said in a tiny voice, "I've never had a man inside me before, but it shouldn't hurt, my hairbrush handle took care of that."

Still moving slowly and gently he started to unbutton her blouse, thinking that his harem uniform gave so much easier access than western clothes.

"Don't, please," she said, standing up, "I want to undress for you."

Then with no attempt at coyness she took off her blouse and jodhpurs, slipping her sandals off at the same time. Standing there in her sensible white cotton brassière and knickers she looked so young and vulnerable that he almost grabbed her, but wisely restrained himself. She smiled at him rather uncertainly and reached behind her to unclip her brassière.

"I hope they are large enough," she said, "I'm not as big as most of your harem."

"They are beautiful," he replied dutifully as a pert young pair of pink tipped breasts were revealed.

"And I'm not shaved like your other women," she said, slipping the knickers off and revealing a liberal amount of thatch, just a little darker than the hair on her head.

"That's a matter of tradition," he said smiling, "In England few women shave, I believe, but most men do. Here it is the other way round."

She moved over to him and looked down directly into his eyes.

"Am I acceptable?" she asked in all seriousness.

"Perfectly," he replied with equal gravity.

"And is this the real reason why you invited us here for a visit?"

"Yes, it is," he half lied, thinking, 'And fucking your mother.'

"Then make me yours," she said.

Taking her hand he led her into the bedroom and then cursed inwardly. Right in front of her as they entered was a whipping bench and on the wall behind it were three whips. Inlaid into the wall was also a mosaic of a woman being flogged. Susan seemed interested and not in the least alarmed. She went round the walls looking at the other mosaics, which depicted various positions in which the two-backed beast could appear.

Coming back to him, she took both his hands in hers and said, "We must try all of those positions one day, even that one," nodding to the whipping scene, "if you would like to. One of the girls at school said it turned her on like fury when her daddy spanked her. And him. My daddy never spanked me, and anyway I was only eleven when he died. I thought mummy wouldn't like you because of that. He died fighting your people you know."

"Not quite," corrected the Emir, "He died in the third Gulf War and my men fought on the side of the Americans in that conflict."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.