White Delights - Cover

White Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 23: Tête-à-Tête

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 23: Tête-à-Tête - The Emir has decided to add to his harem. He finds a concubine in Paris, but she isn't what he wants. The Irish discovery is very much to his taste, but she draws the line at sharing him with a harem of "whatevers". In Australia he is comprehensively insulted and takes his revenge by having the woman enslaved and sold. In England, a young widow and her daughter take his fancy and both enjoy all the bedroom delights he can dream up. The author’s favourite Delights novel.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Caution   Violence  

Susan had a long-standing date to go to the birthday party of a girl she had had as a friend at school, and to stay the night. That evening, Maktum was detailed to drive her to her friend's house and then to return to the stables to collect Diana and the Emir.

As they were leaving the stables, the Emir said, "Why don't you let me buy you dinner tonight?"

Diana readily agreed, because there were several things she wanted to ask him without Susan overhearing, mostly about himself. Asked about the car, he freely admitted it was the personal property of the Emir, and that Maktum was the Emir's chauffeur. When asked why he was using it, he replied that the Emir could not use two cars at once, and that otherwise Maktum would be bored. Diana concluded that this was just regarded as one of the perks of a nice job in the Kobekistani foreign service, and that quite possibly the Emir did not know exactly what was going on.

When Diana asked why he was so keen to sponsor Susan in particular he replied, "For two reasons, I want a long-term arrangement for my horses and that means having someone young at first who can stay in the job for some years. Then I saw her mother and decided that this was a lovely lady whom I could perhaps make into a friend."

"I'm very flattered," she replied, "But there must be dozens of Susans up and down the country?"

"Not with such beautiful mothers," was the gallant riposte, "Seriously, it was pure chance that someone recommended Mrs. Agate's livery to the Embassy, and then she recommended Susan."

After dinner they were driven back to Diana's bungalow and she invited David in for coffee, rather expecting, and partly hoping, that he would make a pass at her. She hadn't decided yet what her reaction would be, so when they were sitting on the settee and David put down his coffee cup to lean forward and kiss her cheek she hesitated for a moment.

Then she turned her face and let the kiss land on her lips. They moved closer and the second kiss was deeper and more ardent. His arms went round her and hers went round his neck. She made no movement to stop him as one hand came up to cup one breast, and then she realised that she now knew why she had worn a blouse and skirt, rather than a dress which would be much more difficult to take off gracefully. Subconsciously she had been waiting for this. It had been years since her husband died, and in that time no man had touched her; this David Ransome had everything going for him, he was good looking, quiet, well-mannered, rich, and above all, he had never known her late husband. His hands were busy with the buttons on her blouse when she pushed him away.

"Let me," she murmured and in moments the blouse was off, revealing a smart lacy brassière which held, David judged, a beautiful pair of breasts.

As they kissed again, he stroked her shoulders and ran his fingers between the edge of her shoulder-blades and her backbone, making the most delicious shivers run up and down her back and into her nipples. Almost without her realising it, the brassière had been unclipped and slipped off. His mouth was on one nipple now and was suckling gently.

She lifted his head and smiled, "Don't let the other one get jealous."

He dutifully moved his head to her other breast and as he took the nipple in his mouth she murmured, "Harder."

His teeth nipped gently and a spark of lust went down the nerves which seemed to connect her nipples direct to her clitoris.

"Harder," she repeated, and David was elated to find she liked the pain of having her nipples bitten.

After passing some minutes in this pleasant manner, Diana suddenly stood up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.