White Delights
Chapter 6: The Opera

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Opera - The Emir has decided to add to his harem. He finds a concubine in Paris, but she isn't what he wants. The Irish discovery is very much to his taste, but she draws the line at sharing him with a harem of "whatevers". In Australia he is comprehensively insulted and takes his revenge by having the woman enslaved and sold. In England, a young widow and her daughter take his fancy and both enjoy all the bedroom delights he can dream up. The author’s favourite Delights novel.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Caution   Violence  

Promptly at five o'clock the Emir drew up in the Rolls with Maktum driving, outside the dreary little block of flats where Paulette lived in one of the less salubrious arrondissements in Paris. She came down to the car looking very nervous and wearing what was obviously a brand new dress in what she considered the best quality she could afford.

As they moved off, she looked at his immaculate dinner jacket and said, "I'm still very nervous, Your Magnificence. I hope this will be a suitable dress."

"It's very nice, but I had thought we might shop a little before the Opera," he replied, "For the evening you may call me sir and dispense with the formality."

The car drew up outside the workshops and boutique of a world famous couturier.

"But sir," she said, "They will be closed at this hour."

"I think not. Shall we go in?"

The great man was there in person to welcome them and Paulette was whisked away to the fitting room where she was offered a choice of three dresses to wear, any one of which would have cost her a year's wages. When she had finally chosen which one she thought suited her best, she was led back to where the Emir waited for her.

"Excellent," he said, "I like it. That will do."

They left the boutique with Paulette's mind in a whirl, and she did not notice Maktum supervising the loading of some parcels in the boot of the Rolls. They drove off and stopped outside a jewellers in the Faubourg St. Honoré. This also was miraculously open and she was fitted with a necklace, new earrings and, for the first time in her life, a small tiara. When she looked in the full length mirror she scarcely recognised herself. The gems sparkled so brightly that the thought crossed her mind they might almost have been real diamonds.

At the Opera they were led in through a side door and into a private bar where the Ambassador and his wife did a deep obeisance to the Emir, and then champagne was served. Paulette found that the finery she had been given made her feel much more self-confident and she was soon chatting to Fathiyeh about the trials and tribulations of being a waitress.

She was brought up short when Fathiyeh said, "Yes, it must have been terrible, but all that is behind you now."

"What do you mean?" asked Paulette.

"Well, the Emir, may he live for ever, has taken a liking to you, so I assume you will be going back to Kobekistan with him to live in the Golden Palace?"

"Nobody said anything to me about that," Paulette said, "I have served him in the restaurant three times, and now all he has asked so far is for me come to the Opera with him."

"But the dress, and the jewels, these are not yours, surely?" asked the older woman, puzzled.

"No, he got these for me tonight."

"Well even an Emir does not buy diamond necklaces just to take a woman to the opera," replied Fathiyeh.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.