Master's Wonderful Bag of Tricks - Cover

Master's Wonderful Bag of Tricks

by niteowluk99

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

BDSM Sex Story: A dom leads his sub out to s private garden for some bondage photography fun and finds his neighbours wife spying on them.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   .

Melissa hoped her master would open his flight bag and use some of the toys contained inside because she thought they were magical; because of the way they made her feel.

However I digress; Melissa was 44 years old, five foot four tall and very slim with 38 D bra size, her mousy hair was short cropped and he cute butt was one of her best assets. Meanwhile her master, John, an older man by five years, was six foot tall and medium build; his seven and a half inch cock was almost always ready for action, especially when it came to the bondage and BDSM scene.

Today was an ordinary day and the world went gently along minding its own business; in fact for a late summer's day it had been pleasant if a little on the cold side; but now as the hour reached 9 pm things were about to spring into life. John Summoned Melissa to his den; he stamped his foot when he was made to wait for her arrival and no sooner than she had entered and closed the door behind her, as she had been trained to do, he turned and demanded to know where the fuck had she been.

A rather nervous Melissa mumbled that when you called master I was on the toilet and was unable to respond instantly, please forgive me she pleaded. Very well but I will not tolerate lateness, if you are to be delayed you should call out and tell me you are indisposed. Melissa never raising her eyes from the floor merely nodded.

"I fancy a photo bondage session, tonight; so be a good slut and go upstairs remove all your clothes and select one of your leather bodices, then put on a blouse and skirt and nothing else!" Master John demanded.

"Yes Sir!" replied Melissa, then she gave a little curtsey before turning and exiting the room; John thought to himself, yeah, you may well think you're little prank has earned you some leeway but do not count on it, my horny little fuck slut.

Meanwhile John prepared his camera on a tripod; ready for Melissa's return; a keen amateur photographer, John had purchased all the little gadgets to make his hobby passable enough to actually earn a living from portrait photography. He then fitted the tripod on to a dolly (A little stand on wheels which made for smoother movements on the camera whilst synchronised shooting) now he was ready he sat at his computer desk drumming his fingers on the actual desk as his patience was tested whilst waiting for her.

A whole five minutes elapsed before Melissa appeared dressed in a white blouse and black pencil skirt; hesitantly she stood looking at the floor and whispered, "Hope you like the choice of my harness/bodice master?"

John walked up to Melissa and slid his hand up her tight skirt and told her, "This will never do, it's too tight; how the fuck can I access your cunt in this let alone slide toys up you! Now go change at once and don't keep me waiting too long, bitch!"

Melissa turned and hurried out of the room and was quickly back wearing a wrap around black skirt; again he approached and now easily slid his hand up her skirt and felt the leather straps on each side of her cunt lips and said, "Ah, you are wearing the strap harness, a very good choice for what I have in mind, my horny little fuck slut!"

Then he turned and picked up his flight bag and told Melissa to bring the camera on the dolly and follow him. He walked slowly heading out into the private secluded garden behind his home. He had the fore sight to have a really heavy duty six foot high trellis fence erected some years ago; when he went through a phase of growing his own vegetables. Now it served a much more sexual purpose as it was ideal as a restraint holder.

Melissa shivered a little as the cool night air hit her and John could see she was almost faltering; he placed the flight bag upon the picnic bench only a few feet from the trellis and told Melissa to come here; once there John made her pose as an innocent young woman whilst he took a couple of pictures; then she was ordered to remove her blouse whilst he took pictures at every stage of her removing the item.

Her tits were free of restraint now as the harness she wore simply crossed the base and tops of her tits with thin leather straps; already Melissa's nipples were extremely hard and erect. Further pictures followed as he slowly posed her this way and that and even made her press her nipples against the trellis as she rubbed only the ends of her nipples against the smooth wood.

Soon she removed her skirt accompanied with even more pictures until her shaven cunt lips were framed by the straps of the harness and illuminated by the moon; her cunt lips were already open and moist with juices as John demanded she rub herself against the trellis, stopping her short of her first orgasm of the night.

Then reaching into his flight bag; he pulled out a short length of red soft silk bondage rope and tying it around her right hand; he reached up and tied the other end around the top of the trellis; and then took a couple of photographs and asked her to look scared in one and horny in the next; this was followed by another piece of the same type of rope and her left wrist was secured and then stretched up to the left side of the trellis. Now her back was pressed tight against the trellis and after a few more pictures her ankles were tied to the lowest parts of the trellis and then her knees were opened wide and tied as far apart as possible by other ropes attached to the trellis.

Now completely immobile, John returned to his flight bag and having moved the picnic table to where Melissa could easily see it; I slowly emptied the bag on to the table; examining each item he removed and commenting on its use and effects.

"Oh look vibrating nipples clamps; good point is the vibrations are really strong whether used on erect nipples, cunt lips or directly on the clit; bad point is the clamps are not very strong so do not really bite into the flesh where attached!" he would say and stress the bite as he said it. With that John would start the vibrations and lightly hold it against her nipple for about 5 seconds as if to emphasise the point.

"What have we here, oh gosh, it's a pink dog collar, and something my bitches have to earn the right to wear as it signifies my ownership of the horny bitch wearing it! Would you like to wear it, slut Melissa?" he politely would ask and immediately put it aside without waiting for her answer.

"Oh yes Master very much so!" she replied.

"Well you better start behaving better and do not keep me waiting in future and you may just earn that right one day!" he snapped.

"Look what I have found; it's a pink and purple feather tickler; so soft and light across sensitive nipples or clits but not for badly behaved whores at all!" John continued.

"Ball gag, oh yes I can see me needing that for you my little horny cunt, especially when I decide what punishment you shall receive for keeping me waiting earlier!" he commented.

"A selection of vibrators, oh dear I can't see me using them today as you have not earned the right to a climax as yet!" he teased.

"Ah here is what I was looking for; a blindfold; I am told it heightens the other senses, so your hearing would be more acute and your skin more alive; yes this will come in handy as it will also stop you seeing the punishment coming and make you only feel it when it arrives!" John teased further.

Next he brought out a paddle and slapped it against his hand testing its flexibility and the crack sound suddenly made Melissa stand straighter and tense up; no words were needed for this so he placed it where he could instantly grab it if and when he desired.

The next item out was a medium sized butt plug, which he commented upon, "Oh yes shame I never got the extra large size one of these, I would love to see the look on your face as it forced your anal ring wider to accommodate the six inch wide tapered bulb before sinking into the three inch round retaining groove; they say that even this poor three inch model makes you feel like a shit has got stuck! I must remember it goes in easier if lubricated or should I, After all you never make things easy for me your master do you; you miserable tart?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.