Passing the Baton 2; Lila's Story
Chapter 24: The Cornu

Copyright© 2010 by Polecat

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 24: The Cornu - Did anyone wonder what happened to Lila? This is her story. Please read "Passing the Baton" first, or it will make no sense. Warning: Very dark but romantic story and contains snuff. You've been warned.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Slow   Caution  

The setting sun bathed all the figures in the garden an orange glow. Lila, between gasping breaths could not appreciate the beauty of the sunset, which she hoped would be her last. Aisha brought the cornu from the workshop and gave it to Manu.

It was a curved rod of metal, iron, to be precise, tipped by a four bladed arrow of steel. Like a broadhead arrow, the blades shone malevolently in the setting sunlight. The blades would be blunt, Lila knew, to stretch without cutting, to hurt without tearing. She shuddered at the thought of the broad blades inserted, stretching, perhaps even rupturing her sphincter. She could of course take it in the vagina; it would hurt less that way.

She drunk again of the Gatorade Aisha offered her, in short sips, interrupted by gasping, labored breaths. Again she regretted drinking it, but there was nothing she could do. After the need for air came the need for water, and her body betrayed her every time, drinking the proffered fluid, as greedily as her tortured body would allow.

Manu approached her with the cornu. Aisha helped her up, holding her by the waist, and Manu placed the cornu on the cross. She could feel the tip of the instrument, at her pussy's entrance.

"Remember," he whispered in her ear, "take it in the ass."

She had very little breath to answer, and what breath she had, she did not want to waste in answering; instead, she gasped, hoarsely:

"I love you."

She let herself down on the bladed head. She found out she did have enough breath to scream.

It was tearing her asshole. The four blades were not blunt as she expected; they were sharp, razor sharp. She screamed as each blade cut through her anus, and tore through her sphincter. She fell on the cornu violently, surprised. Why did Manu tell her to do that? And why were the blades sharp? They were supposed to be blunt. Did someone make a mistake? Why did he do that to her?

She felt a warm liquid, blood filling her rectum and spilling out of her. Then she understood. She opened her eyes and looked at the figure of her lover, standing, dejected in front of her. She gave him a weak smile and mouthed the words:

"Thank you."

Of course. The sharp blades that replaced the blunt ones had been ordered by Manu. He also recommended that she take it up her ass. The pain would be more, both at the first, brutal, insertion, and each time she rose up, to breathe. But also, the sharp blades would cut, each time, deeply into her ass, tearing open the blood vessels that surrounded it. She might even bleed to death; that would be a faster, more merciful death than the agony that she would endure otherwise. She pulled herself up, once more, feeling the blades inside her, turning her ass into hamburger.

It was dark; in the night, several torches lit the scene in the garden. The executioner, standing in front of his creation, the slave girl, barely moving now, hanging from her nails and, kneeling beside him, a second slave girl, tears on her eyes.

The sheik waddled in, unnoticed by the tortured figure on the cross.

The three of them approached the cross, and stood around Lila. Her eyes opened, her vision blurry; it would be soon now.

"Manu, my friend," the sheik's voice had a more than a trace of irony in it. "You once asked me to sell you the slave. Are you still interested now?"

Oblivious to the irony Manu did not even think it for a moment, "Yes; I'll give you $250,000 for her."

That was almost all the money he had saved. A generous offer for just about any prime slave, but an absolutely foolish one for a girl as destroyed as this one.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.