Passing the Baton 2; Lila's Story
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2010 by Polecat

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Did anyone wonder what happened to Lila? This is her story. Please read "Passing the Baton" first, or it will make no sense. Warning: Very dark but romantic story and contains snuff. You've been warned.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Slow   Caution  

Lila hung, senseless, from the cross. That last scream took her beyond the realm of consciousness, into the blackness of oblivion. Aisha let her hang, mercifully unconscious, while she awaited instructions from Manu.

It took a long time for him to stand and approach the inert hanging body.

"Help me," he asked Aisha.

Together they released the Lila's tortured body and laid her, face down, on the floor. She did not regain consciousness during this process, and only faint moans revealed that she was, as yet, still alive. Her back was a raw, seeping wound; a mute omen to what her front would be, in a short time.

"We will let our victim recover her strength," Manu informed the public.

It did not take long, for Lila to return to the world of pain that now was her entire universe. Her flayed back, burned by the alcohol first, and now also by the fierce tropical sun, screamed its agony into her brain. Her arms moved, weakly on the stage, her legs writhed, in a futile effort to relieve the fire grilling her back and ass.

Aisha approached her and helped her to her knees. She could not stand, and to make her sit on her raw ass would be unnecessarily cruel. On her knees, Lila drank the fluids she was offered; the water and sugar that would, if she was unfortunate enough, keep her alive until the evening. She wished she was able to refuse them, to accelerate the end, but her thirst would not be denied and, despite her better judgment, she drank deeply.

After about an hour, Manu and Aisha helped her to her feet. Still unable to stand on her own, much less walk to the cross, they had to carry her to the wooden X. Her weak moans of pain, when her back touched the rough wood were heart rending to Manu and Aisha; the rest of the spectators however did not hear them.

They fastened her wrists to the cross beams and let her body hang, limp, until her ankles were duly attached to the cross. Her head, fallen on her chest, partially hid her nose ring, but her breasts, although inflamed and swollen, still stood proudly on her heaving chest, the heavy rings, hanging from her areolas.

Aisha kissed her on the lips, and presented her with the blood and gore crusted whip. Lila kissed it again.

Aisha offered the whip to Manu who picked it up with unwilling hands.

On another day, on a different victim, he would have started on the front of the thighs, where the less sensitive and thicker skin would have allowed for an elegant crescendo of pain, first the thighs, then the soft skin of the belly, and for the last act, the breasts with their sensitive nipples. On a different day, on a different victim.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.