Passing the Baton 2; Lila's Story
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2010 by Polecat

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Did anyone wonder what happened to Lila? This is her story. Please read "Passing the Baton" first, or it will make no sense. Warning: Very dark but romantic story and contains snuff. You've been warned.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Interracial   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Slow   Caution  

Lila awoke startled; the aroma of freshly made coffee on her nose, yet, Manu was lying beside her, still asleep. She rolled off the bed, the heavy rings on her breasts swinging painfully, and walked to the kitchen area. She found Aisha there, preparing breakfast for them.

"The sheik sent me to help you out," the chubby girl said.

"I see," Lila answered suspicious of anything the sheik did.

Aisha knelt in front of Lila, "I am to remain with you and Master Manu, and to assist you until..." her voice faltered, "the end."

Lila's face could not hide a frown, "Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes," she murmured almost to herself.

The kneeling slave girl looked up at her, a question in her face, but Lila did not translate the Latin phrase.

"Did he want to plant a spy on us!" she said angrily.

Aisha brought her face to the ground, "Mistress," she cried, "I am to report on whatever I see, true, but you can always restrain me elsewhere, blindfold me or cover my ears; I cannot report on what I haven't seen or heard."

The crying slave girl kissed Lila's feet, her tears falling on her toes, "I am afraid of the sheik. I am not like you. I am not a good slave; I am always afraid. Please don't send me away."

Lila bent down and pulled Aisha to her feet. She hugged the sobbing girl to her chest, even though the rings in her breasts hurt her.

"It's all right," she comforted her. "You will be OK."

Aisha, calmer now, served the coffee, "I fear he will kill me. I wish I could be as docile as you are."

Lila sipped at her coffee, "It is easier, perhaps, when you know your destiny."

When Manu arrived Lila explained what Aisha was doing there. The two lovers sat at the table drinking coffee while Aisha knelt as far from them as the room allowed; she asked permission to turn her back on them, despite the disrespect this represented, so that she would not see what they were doing, trying to give them the most privacy.

"I want you to do something for me," Lila asked.

"Anything."

"I want you to have anal sex with me."

Manu stared at her, surprised, "You want that? I thought you did not like it."

"I don't," she whispered, "It is uncomfortable at best and quite painful at worst."

"Why then?" he said, perplexed, "I don't understand."

Lila answered, "Before I die, I want to do it, with someone who loves me; just this once."

"Didn't your former master love you? I think he did."

"I think he did too," she touched his arm. "Not as much as you, of course, but he did."

"He never used my ass; only the men he gave me too did," she concluded.

He took her hand in his and kissed it tenderly, "As you wish."

They shackled the kneeling Aisha to a wall in the torture dungeon, and left her there, smiling at them.

Manu kissed Lila on her lips not realizing that the slightest touch on her heavy nose ring would bring tears to her eyes. Nevertheless, when he tried to pull back, her arms around his neck brought his lips back on to hers which parted to receive him. Her eyes smarting from the pain, her tongue sought his and brought him down, on top of her, crushing her breasts with his body.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.