Playing 'Doctor,' the Second Time Around - Cover

Playing 'Doctor,' the Second Time Around

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Playing 'Doctor' is something a lot of little kids do. Here's what happened when Troy and I tried playing it again when we were thirteen.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

He said it with a smile, so maybe he's kidding me. But I wasn't sure.

"You mean it or are you teasing me?"

"Well, I don't know, all I know is that this is so wonderful and you are so beautiful" and I felt his hand drop across my belly and down along the wisps of hair between my legs. Then, I opened them.

When his finger touched my slit, I must have jumped a bit as he stopped but then he was soon rubbing along the wetness I was making.

"Mmm, that's nice," I whispered as I stroked him. Then, his finger began pressing into me and was soon inside and rubbing around. Oh, good, this was good. This was sex, pure and simple. We were sure having sex. Oh, yes.

He fingered me for a while longer and we both knew that it was getting late.

"We're gonna have to stop, Troy, it's getting late," and he slowly and, I think reluctantly, pulled his finger out of me, leaned over and kissed me so gently, so romantically. I just melted.

It felt lots more grown-up, laying there naked in each other's arms, having spent the afternoon having sex. Not intercourse, but sex, for sure.

We got dressed and went our own ways, each with the memory of a sexy and exciting afternoon, yet, each one of us unsure what to do about it. So, we did nothing.

Our friendship continued on, we saw each other every day at school or around out neighborhood but we never talked about it and were never alone with each other after that.

We were growing up, dating some, other people, of course, and I always resisted the inevitable physical advances boys would make. I thought of Troy as my sexual partner even though we had not continued our explorations. I kissed boys sometimes but not any more than that. It's just the way I felt about things.

He grew taller and filled out with some muscles while I gained a few more inches in height and some significant breast size. They pointed upward and a little off to the side, my nipples were pink and sensitive, puffed out and a bit swollen-looking. I had just turned sixteen and would spend hours standing naked in front of my full-length mirror, looking at my body from every angle, gently pinching my nipples, rubbing my pussy, now covered with a bushy growth, gaining a better sense of my budding womanhood every day.

I was also wearing makeup, not a lot, just enough to accentuate my complexion.

One day as I stood there, looking at my body, I put a hand down and slid a finger up inside me and began masturbating as I watched myself. I had always done it in bed, after I had turned out the lights, this time, though, I was watching my body's reaction to pleasuring myself. And, I was thinking of Troy. Troy. Thinking of his naked body. Thinking of his penis. Thinking of his penis taking the place of my finger. Thinking of Troy fucking me.

I was hot and aching inside. I knew other girls who, like I was now, just thinking of sex all the time. I fingered myself frantically, knowing it just wasn't enough. I wanted more. I wanted Troy. My body ached for Troy.

What to do? We had been friends for so long. Just friends. Well, except for the last time we played 'Doctor' or whatever it was. I just couldn't jeopardize our friendship, it simply meant too much to me. As confused as I felt, I knew that Troy and I could talk about it. No, I just had to have the courage. After all, I really, down deep, believed I was in love with him.

And why not? Troy had become, at sixteen, a tall, handsome and fine young man. Now nearly six feet tall with broad shoulders and an athletic build, he was good at sports, especially basketball, and used to practice at a nearby school almost every evening during summer. I often stopped by to watch and, this particular night, I told him I needed to have some time to talk with him. We agreed to meet early the next afternoon and take a walk in a park that we both used to play in years earlier.

That night, in bed, my fingers slowly caressing between my legs, I thought about our meeting the next afternoon, what I might say, what he might say, how I really felt about him, how I wanted him to feel about me.

Yes, it had really started two or so years ago, us naked with each other, two orgasms, each our first, entwined in each other's arms kissing, feeling, rubbing each other's naked bodies together. Oh, the memory was making me so hot.

But, I knew it was more than sex, much more than sex. I was in love, in love with my closest friend, my childhood friend. I loved Troy and wanted to be with him.

When I arrived at the park, Troy was there, smiling at me as I approached.

"Hi, beautiful," he said as I no doubt blushed slightly.

"Hi, handsome, you beat me here."

"I couldn't wait," he replied as he put his arms around me and kissed me.

"So, nice afternoon for a walk, huh?" I said as we started out, hand-in-hand.

"You know, Diana, when I was watching you walk up, I couldn't help but think about how beautiful you are. I always look for you in a crowd, did you know that? I've been meaning to tell you that. When I do see you and our eyes meet, you seem to perk up and I get this warm glow inside and, well, get aroused."

"Aroused?"

"Um, well, yeah. You know, sexually aroused, like hard, Diana, you know."

"Oh, geez. oh, that, sure. Yeah I know. Um, yes, I guess I feel the same way as you. In the way it happens to girls, of course."

"Well, I've been wanting to be with you more, really wanting to be together more."

I stood there silently, my heart racing, my breathing quickening, becoming aroused myself in all the ways girls do.

"I am the same way, Troy, I feel the same way about you. I want to be with you, together with you and, yes, I, feel the same way about the arousal part of it."

He put his arms around me and we kissed. Near the end, his tongue slipped inside my mouth and it was like my whole body became electrified. Except that there were two parts that even felt more, my nipples felt tingly and deep between my legs, I felt on fire. This kiss was unlike any other I'd ever had, this was new.

We began to walk hand-in-hand along a trail through the park, one that led to near the back of Troy's house. At a place where the path widened out, we stopped again and embraced and kissed, this time, our tongues exploring each other, the first time our bodies were really linked together. Oh, yes, this was different. This was very different.

When we broke our kiss, Troy said, "Diana, I've really never felt like this before. This is all new to me, I really think I love you."

"I've been feeling the same way, Troy, all I think about is you, how much I want to be with you, I think I love you, too," and, of course, we kissed again.

"We need to talk, Diana, nobody's home at my house, we'll have plenty of time to talk," and we began walking again, hand-in-hand, and were soon upstairs in his bedroom, holding each other tightly, kissing.

Finally, we broke off from our kissing as I asked him, "I thought we were going to talk, I love our kissing but don't you think we should talk?"

"All I need to say is I love you, Diana, and I want you to be my steady girlfriend."

"I guess that's all I need to say, too, Troy, I want to be your steady."

My new steady boyfriend reached into his pocket, pulled his hand out and held a condom up. I know I blushed, I could feel my face get warm. But I also knew I had a strong throb between my legs, a strong sexual desire, a desire to make love to Troy.

"Omigod, Troy, you don't waste any time, do you?"

"Not when I want something as much as I want this."

I immediately started taking my clothes off as did Troy. We were soon in each other's arms, our bare skin pressed against one another, kissing, our hands memorizing each other's terrain. Then, our lips separated and Troy stood back.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.