Playing 'Doctor,' the Second Time Around - Cover

Playing 'Doctor,' the Second Time Around

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Playing 'Doctor' is something a lot of little kids do. Here's what happened when Troy and I tried playing it again when we were thirteen.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

I guess most kids played 'Doctor' or some variant of it when they were growing up. I remember the day that I played it with a boy down the street.

Troy and I grew up living just about a dozen houses from each other. We were the same age and, somehow, found each other as playmates when we were only about four or so. We were friends, we never had any problem that he was a boy and I was a girl, we just hit it off and had a good time together.

Of course, we were boy and girl, that's inescapable, and this did lead to our first exploration of this difference when we were about ten.

It was a day when we were at his house and his Mom went off to do a bit of grocery shopping and left us at home. It wasn't exactly 'Doctor, ' it was more a curiosity of how each one of us peed. I don't exactly remember how it came up but we were both curious that we seemed to do it differently, he stood up, I sat down.

So, we had decided to watch each other. Now, we must have had some idea that it was a bit naughty, we did wait until Troy's mom was gone before we actually went ahead with it.

I had Troy go first, he pulled down his pants and briefs, evidently he had some kind of shorts on that didn't have a fly, and he stood there in front of the potty with an arc of urine splashing down into the toilet from his small penis. As soon as he started, he asked me to hold it which, trustingly and rather curious, I did.

Rather quickly, the stream of pee dropped off and he said that his penis was getting bigger, it did seem to lengthen some, but I sure didn't understand any of what seemed to be happening.

Then, I pulled down my shorts and panties and sat on the seat, legs spread so he could see as he got down and peered between my legs as the pee gushed out of me.

That was it. Really nothing more than that. It seemed that we felt a little closer to each other after sharing something intimate like that but otherwise, it seemed quickly forgotten.

Then, one summer day about three years later, we were in my room, when Troy asked me, "You remember the time we played 'Doctor?' Well, not that exactly but we watched each other pee?"

"Oh, yeah, it was funny. I remember that your little thingie got bigger when I held it and you couldn't pee after that. I didn't know why then but I think I do now."

"Hmm, yeah, I guess I got a little excited, huh?"

"I think you got a stiffie is what I think."

"Wanna play 'Doctor' again? Do exams on each other?"

I really thought he was kidding until I looked at him.

"You're serious? You really mean see what each other's like."

"Well, I'd do it, Diana."

"Yeah, well, you have less to uncover, I guess. It's a little different for a girl."

"Have you seen a guy, you know, like naked?"

"No. Well, on the internet, some porn stuff, that's all."

"Here's your chance. And it's all real."

"All real, huh? And with a stiffie again, I bet."

"Um, I have to confess, yes."

"Probably a little more interesting than last time, huh?" I asked.

"Well, bigger, that's for sure. I don't think I'm making cum, what comes out is kind of clear like water, well, thicker, but not cloudy like I've heard some of the guys talk about. Oh, and some hair."

"Yeah, me, too. I've started having periods now and, of course, there's more change on top," I added.

"So, I've noticed. And, admired, by the way."

"Yeah, sometimes, I feel like all the boys are looking at me, well, at my boobs."

"Diana, you've become a very pretty girl, really one of the prettiest in our school."

"Aren't you sweet," and I leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"So, you wanna do it?"

I had to admit that I was interested. A tingly feeling between my legs told me that. I knew my mom would be gone until after five, it was twelve-thirty, plenty of time for a little boy/girl exploration. And, I trusted Troy completely.

"Would you go first?"

"Yeah," and he pulled off his tee and slid off his shorts and stood there in his navy blue briefs. They did bulge out, oh, yes.

"You're sure about this?" and I nodded and down came his briefs.

Well, here it was, rather larger than when he was ten and, yes, erect, about six inches or so. It was standing straight out and was looking pretty eager. The base was surrounded by curly brown hair and his testicles were somewhat larger as well.

"Yeah, it's bigger. And hair all around. It sure sticks out. Did I do that to you? Just being around me?"

"I'm afraid so, Diana," he said with a smile.

"Can I... ?" I asked as I moved my hand toward him and he nodded.

My fingertip just grazed the tip and the whole thing jerked.

"Wow, it jumps."

"Whenever it sees something it likes," he said with a grin.

"Oh, it has eyes, does it?"

"Well, it uses mine."

I lifted it up and then lifted his balls underneath. I knew from my friends, especially the ones who were giving handjobs and blowjobs to their boyfriends, that he would like it if I put my hand around it and rubbed back and forth, so that's what I did.

That was when I noticed that it was a little wet on the end. "What's this, you didn't pee, did you?"

"No, that comes out when I get excited. I think it's like when girl's get excited, they get wet, right?"

Well, I knew I was wet so I just smeared the liquid around the tip, then rubbed back and forth some more. When I looked up, he had his eyes closed.

"Must feel good, huh?"

"Oh, yeah, even better than when I do it."

"So, you masturbate your, um, penis? Like this?" I asked as I continued stroking him.

"Yeah, most guys do, well, I'm sure they all do. Don't girls do it, too. Well, in a different way, but..."

"We rub around and use our fingers, sometimes other things."

"Have you had an orgasm from it?"

"It does feels good but I don't think so, I've been told that you feel really, really good. Just overwhelmed, kind of. Have you had them?"

"Well, when I do it, it feels really good. I guess but I'm not completely sure."

"If I kept doing this, would your stuff shoot out like I've seen on the internet?"

"Something wet comes out kind of and it makes me feel good but it doesn't really shoot out in a stream."

"Well, it is bigger and it feels neat to do this."

"It feels even better to have a beautiful, sexy girl doing it to me."

"Me, sexy?"

"Oh, Diana, you have changed so much. Your waist is small and your hips have grown and your, um, your boobs, well, they've really gotten nice. I love looking at you, especially when you don't wear your bra. Um, like today."

"Yeah, I don't always put one on, well, for school, I do, but not always at home or whatever. You've really noticed that?"

"Oh, Diana, maybe you just don't understand guys. I love it when you wear a tee shirt like today. With your, um, your, well, I can kind of see through the cloth to you underneath."

"My nipples?"

"Yeah, they're so pretty."

Okay, I thought, let's just show him what they really look like and I reached across and pulled up my tee over my head and dropped it on the floor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.