Corresponance With a Slut - Cover

Corresponance With a Slut

by niteowluk99

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

BDSM Sex Story: This tale revolves around the email contact between a long distance master and his slut sub.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   DomSub   Spanking   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Hi my Slutty Katelyn,

You ask what I would do if you were here, well to start with I would take you to my wet room and I would tell you it was time for me to inspect your horny whorish body. Taking a seat on my shower chair I would then tell you to remove your skirt, commenting as you did so that I was surprised a whore; as constantly horny as you would take the time to wear panties, let alone the g string type you had on.

Then I would make you turn around slowly revealing every aspect of your lower body to me. I would hold out my down turned hand and order you to rub your cunt against it, through your g string. I would tease you about how your thrusting hips reminded me of a fiddlers elbow and how horny you must be to work them so hard and fast.

Now your panties, however small they were; ended up soaking wet I would tell you to remove your blouse. Again, I would comment on how hard your pointy nipples clearly showed through your bra and how horny you looked like a common slut out on the prowl for a cock any cock.

Next I would demand you remove your bra and my hands would circle your tit until my fingers found the rock hard nipple and with a sudden pinch I would pull on your nipple causing you to gasp with delight. This would be repeated several times before I finally demanded your panties. Your cunt stained soaking wet panties which I immediately popped into your mouth and ordered you to suck your own cunt juice from them.

As you did this you would be turned and bent over as my fingers eased open your cunt lips and my thumb rubbed against your clit till your thighs twitched and then the same soaking wet thumb would move slowly over your cunt lips and press hard against your anal ring.

That's all for now my horny little bitch

I may finish this tale off in another email. I hope you are on the edge of cumming but be warned I have not given permission for you to do so. Maybe if you email me a very special begging letter I may allow you to do so.

Best regards

Master Ray xxxx

Hi Master Ray,

ooooooooo master I am so sorry for teasing you I will never do that again your story has made me so horny my pussy is dripping wet and my legs are trembling I want so much to just cum imagining u fucking the living daylights out of me, humiliating me, punishing me, please master let me cum I'll do anything for the right to cum just please let me cum

Your obedient slutty whore,

Katelyn.

Hi my horny little cock sucking bitch,

As promised here is the second instalment of your question; what I would do to you if you were here?

With my thumb still pressing hard against your anal ring, I would demand you tell me how much of a whore you were feeling and how much you wanted my cock up your arse let alone my thumb. By now my thumb would be through your sphincter muscle to the first knuckle and wiggling around inside your anal chamber.

My mouth would find your right tit and I would kiss it wetly; until my teeth finally closed around your nipple, firmly gripping the nipple I would stretch your nipple from your body before releasing it.

My other hand would not have been idle either as it would have been raining playful slaps against your arse cheeks, just puffing them into a delicious shade of deep pink. All the time you would be well aware of your naked body being on display to my eager eyes; and your ears aware of my verbal assault when my mouth not active on your nipples.

I call you me horny bitch, my fuck slut of a whore, my fuck cunt of a prick teasing tart; but I also constantly refer to you as my cum bucket of a tramp. I tell you that your cunt is my condom for spunk and I will always ride you bareback, so you can feel the red hot splashes of my cock as it spews its baby making seeds into your unprotected fertile whore's cunt.

By now my thumb is sawing its way to fucking your arse and just as you begin to get to the point of no return of your orgasm, suddenly the thumb is gone and your clasping anal ring is clutching at fresh air.

Now I hand you the pink dog collar with the tags which claim you to be my slut, my whore, my bitch and tell you to kneel before me and put it on. I quickly attach the lease and let it drop behind you; pushing my hand between your legs the back of my hand rubs against your cunt lips and clit as I grasp the leash and pull it through between your legs.

You suddenly feel your clit trapped against the leather of the leash as I pull tightly on the leash and it rubs against you.

Next I put the ball gag into your hand and tell you to put that on and make you tighten it till I am satisfied it is properly attached. Now your eyes open widely as you see for the first time the large nipple clamps I have in my hand, unable to refuse I tell you I am going to attach them to your nipples and if they so much as fall off then you will be spanked with the leather paddle. I attach the first clamp to your right nipple and a shot of electricity bolts from your nipple directly to your clit as you marvel at the sensation of the new thrill.

You are vaguely aware of the leash between your legs being moved as I slip the chain of the nipple clamps through its handle and then attach the other clamp to your left nipple. This serves two purposes one it stretches your nipple as the leash pulls on the chain and two it forces the leash tight against your cunt lips.

Finally I tie your hands wrist to elbows behind your back; this forces you to thrust your tits forward and makes them more prominent for me. Just when you think I am finished in making you my captive slut, I produce a blind fold and place this over your eyes making sure you can see nothing at all. I lean forward and whisper into your right ear, "Well my little trussed up fuck pig of a turkey, all that is left now is for me to apply the stuffing! I think I have the right tool to stuff your cunt full of the much wanted creamy baby making seed to flood your womb!"

Are you still horny my little fuck slut,

Would you like your master to allow you to cum?

Then make your email to me begging for that to happen or else I will deny you the right to cum for a long while to cum...

Best Regards Master Ray xxx

Hi Master,

Your horny bitch is beside herself with frustration and begs; no pleads with her benevolent Master to allow her to be the truly horny slut she is and to orgasm. Master my cunt is on fire with passion and I would do absolutely anything you demand of me only please Kind Master, please let me release these pent up passions and stop myself from going insane with lustful desires.

Your desperately horny bitch,

Katelyn.

Hi my horny fuck slut,

If you want to cum then do so, but beware for it is without my permission and is liable to punishment, for you have to earn the right to orgasm; my mischievous bitch. To earn your right to cum I want to see a topless photograph showing me how desperate you are to cum, so the nipple on my whores tits should be rock hard and erect; I also want to see a picture of your over juiced cunt and just so you know who the fuck you are and what you are it must read SLUT over your cunt. Now I could demand it be in permanent marker pen so it will take months to wear off but on this occasion I will allow it to be in lipstick but only in slutty red colour.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.