Sow and Reap - Cover

Sow and Reap

Copyright© 2010 by Serena Jones

Chapter 42: The Beginning of the End

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 42: The Beginning of the End - Yu-Gi-Oh FanFiction. Seto/Joey/Atemu. Yaoi. When Seto takes an impromptu vacation he throws everyone's life into chaos. Includes some very non-standard pairings. Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of it's related. I am not making nor do I seek to make any financial gain from this. I just wrote a fanfic based on the sources mentioned. NOTE TO READERS: Chapter 1 is a bit slow for a reason. Give me until Chapter 3 before you condem this story. All is calm before the storm.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

I woke up still in the living room chair; phone in one hand and a panicked Duke slapping me.

"Seto? Please, God, wake up!" He slapped me again.

I grabbed his wrist. "That is not high on my list of ways to wake up, Duke. If however, you are interested in trying more adventurous games, I would advise that you handcuff me first next time."

"Jesus, Mary and Joseph!" He exhaled. "Thank you, Jesus!" He shook his head. "What the hell got into you, boy?" He stood up before I could reply. "Come on, on yor feet." He pulled me up.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Takin' you to All Saints."

I pulled away from him. "Why on Earth? I have seen quite enough of hospitals."

"Look, I don't know why you all a sudden want to Cobain your way out of here, but -"

"I'm sorry – Cobain?"

He rolled his eyes. "I come home, find an empty pill jar, an empty wine bottle and you in a heap, and well, I'm not stupid."

"I needed to sleep. I took an aid. I take them often."

"How many you take?"

"Two, three. I have no idea." Then I connected the proverbial dots. "If you believe this was a suicide attempt, you are sorely mistaken."

"There ain't no shame in admitting you need help, Seto."

"Words never spoken in Japan." I laughed. "Entire families have been shamed by such things. I assure you, I'm fine." I looked at my watch. "You should have awoken me sooner. Ryou's plane arrives any minute now. I was hoping to meet him at the airport." I tossed Duke my phone. "Call my driver and make sure he's at the airport to pick Ryou up."

"You have a message light, you know."

I had a vague memory of speaking to Kawai and the conversation not being pleasant. "Yes. I'm going to shower. I'll deal with it later." I went into the bathroom and bathed.

When I came out, drying, Duke was sitting on the bed, looking rather cross.

"Joey called." He said.

I opened my drawer and pulled out a clean shirt. Dressing badly around Ryou was simply asking for trouble.

"He said a few words I won't repeat. You wanna tell me why some boy in New York just called me all kinds of wrong?"

"Jealousy, I'm sure. Joey is my ex-lover." I said, selecting a pair of pants. "One of many."

"He said you made his momma cry."

"Our Mother," I corrected as I choose shoes. "Since, as a point of fact, she was my legal guardian for ten months or so. A legal fiction to keep the scribes busy." I had to smile slightly. How many millennia had it been since I'd heard Pharaoh say that?

"Boy, what the hell game you playin' at?"

I finished dressing and looked at him. "First, call me 'boy' again and you will regret it. How I handle my affairs is none of your concern. Joey and Pharaoh are past. You are merely a vessel – some place to deposit my stress when I release it. If you find that offensive, the suite next door is still empty." I turned back to the mirror and addressed my hair. Maybe it was time for a trim. "Or perhaps you wish to return to Lulu. I'm sure she will welcome you with open arms."

Duke got up and left the room.

I decided that I was still not at my best. I found another bottle of sedatives, dry swallowed one, and went to bed.

This time, I woke in darkness. Complete darkness. Unnatural darkness and ominous silence.

The Shadow Realm.

I had been Summoned. Like a common spirit, Pharaoh had the audacity to Summon me.

I stood, and willed myself to 'Them', gathering power as I went.

Joey looked as angry as I felt. Pharaoh looked drained. The bonds between the three of us glowed strongly, but I refused to be tempted by that.

"How dare you Summon me like some petty spirit!" I howled.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? You asshole!" Joey yelled back. "What the hell did you say to her?"

I had no idea. "Nothing she didn't know herself, I'm sure." I said to cover my ignorance.

"Ok, you know what –?" Joey took a step forward, but Pharaoh had recovered and held him back.

"Don't. Not here." Pharaoh glared at me. "He will not hesitate."

Joey's eyes fairly flashed. It was actually strangely arousing. It gave his human form the presence of Black Dragon and showed his true power. Still, I was annoyed to be Summoned and unnerved to be so close to Them again. I wanted to give in and be with Them, but I dared not.

"Was there a purpose to this or did you simply wish to annoy me?" I tried to feign indifference.

"Oh, I will so annoy you, motherfucker!" Joey moved again, but again Pharaoh stopped him.

"He's baiting you." His sensible observation did not stop him from glaring at me as well. "We Summoned you because we wished to see you."

"I have not been difficult to find."

"Dragon should not travel."

"Then you have a dilemma."

"Tak, come on! Why are you being like this?"

"I am not being like anything. You wished to see me and you have seen me. Was there more to this or are you satisfied?"

"What is with you?" Joey snapped. "Tut, that's the same thread that runs between you and me, right? This bonding thing affects all three of us, right?"

"It would appear so."

"Then why are you being such a heartless prick, Tak?"

"I am being what I am." I answered simply. "I cannot be anything else." I found that if I absorbed power around me, I could remain tethered to one spot and resist the desire to sweep them both into my arms.

"I can see the truth, Priest." Pharaoh said in that arrogant manner of his. "You are fighting to resist the bond. Give in and return to us. You cannot win."

"There is nothing I cannot do."

Pharaoh's eyes narrowed. "You will not win this, Kaiba." He sneered my name; I wasn't sure for a moment whether I wanted to smack him or kiss him. "You will fight and you will lose."

"Do not be so sure. I have lived for millennia without you." I shrugged. "One more life time is meaningless. Goodbye Atemu, Joseph. Do not summon me again." I used the power I had been holding to dismiss Them from the Shadow Realm. I returned myself to the Natural Realm and sat up.

I was in bed, my face wet, my body shaking. I got up and made my way to the bathroom. I threw up. When my stomach was empty and my mouth rinsed, the door opened and Ryou stepped in.

He didn't comment, he simply picked up a clean towel and wiped my face. He helped me back to bed. He looked miserable. I reached up and stroked his cheek. "I –"

"Shh." He kissed my fingertips. "Tomorrow. For now, just sleep."

We didn't speak the next morning either. Instead, he woke me at six-thirty, laid out my clothes, had coffee served and gave me an itinerary for the day.

Devlin came in while I was still dressing. Ryou was braiding my hair and Devlin paused in the bedroom door, apparently unsure how to respond to the perceived intimacy.

"Devlin, this is Bakura, my employee." I said. Ryou cleared his throat softly and I chuckled. "My ex-Geisha."

"Ex is a technicality, surely." Ryou murmured.

"Bakura, Devlin is the Senior Engineer for KL3. He is also my current lover."

Bakura bowed politely. "Devlin-san."

Devlin looked confused. "We met; we talked half the day yesterday."

I glanced to Ryou who shrugged. "I see. Well. Did you want something?"

"It was ... personal. I can wait."

"I have no secrets from Bakura." I chuckled. "Never for long, at least."

Devlin frowned, looked at Ryou then seemed to decide. "Fine. Are you seein' this Joey boy or what?"

"I believe, as of last night, our status is officially 'broken up', but that should hardly matter to you. We aren't dating to begin with."

"Yeah, well it's one thing we all just havin' fun. It's another to be the home-wrecker."

Ryou finished my hair and spoke up. "If I may be so bold, Devlin, Kaiba's relationships, especially the one with Joey, are complicated. To say they are 'together' or 'broken up' is –"

"No." I cut Ryou off. "It is over this time. Joey is very much like a pet dog – no matter how hard you strike him, he will always come when called. But I very much doubt even Joey well accept the blow I struck yesterday. That relationship is over, as is Pharaoh. In fact, I spoke with Noah last week and I have hired a matchmaker. When I return to Japan – and yes Duke, I am returning – I intend to arrange a wife, have a child and hire a stable of companions to relieve any physical needs."

"I won't offer my opinion of that plan, Kaiba-san." Ryou said quietly. "This morning you are having breakfast with The Green Commission. They are an energy group; ordinarily I would have brought Mokuba in for this, but they are interested in the new generator for KaibaLand."

I looked over my shoulder. "Are you attending, Duke?"

Duke looked absolutely flabbergasted. He looked past me at Ryou. "Is he always nutty as a fruit cake?"

"He has his moments." My former Geisha replied. "I do find, however, that moods like this one pass with less bloodshed if we simply abide his wishes."

"Bloodshed?"

"Figurative."

Duke shook his head. "What time we leavin'?"

"We should leave in the next twenty minutes." Ryou answered; as I watched, his eyes scanned Duke. "But if you'd allow me a moment to choose something more suitable for you to wear, we could delay."

I had to laugh. "Couldn't resist, could you? I confess that is what attracted me at first."

"What?" Duke asked, looking between us.

"You bear a remarkable resemblance to a close friend of mine." Ryou demurred.

"To Bakura's Lover." I specified. "One of at least two." I stroked his cheek. "Although it has been far too long."

Ryou arched an eyebrow. "If that is an invitation, I can cancel the breakfast. In fact, I can re-schedule your entire day if you'd like."

"No." I stepped away from him. "One relationship in ruins is quite enough for one week." I crossed the room to Duke. "Besides, I wouldn't want this one to think I was tired of him quite yet." I kissed him softly, but he didn't respond. "I have some paperwork to attend to; work your magic on Duke. I'll be ready to go when you are."

I went to the living room, opened my laptop and spent about fifteen minutes scanning e-mails until Ryou and a surprisingly well-dressed Duke came out. I'd seen all the pieces he was wearing, but not in the current combination. It managed to highlight his broad shoulders and diffuse his wide waist. "I think I'll have Ryou re-do your wardrobe as a public service." I commented.

"I feel like a fruit." Duke grumbled.

"You certainly look edible." I agreed. He rolled his eyes.

Ryou only stayed for half of the speeches, needing to arrange several other appearances. Duke and I finished the breakfast and then went to an engineering seminar at Tulane University. In the car, on the way to KaibaLand, Ryou called and updated our evening schedule.

"And – oh, hold on! Hello, love. How was the flight?" I heard him kiss someone.

"Long." Anzu answered in the background. "Is he here?"

"At the park. Here." The phone transferred hands.

"Hello, Seto. We're here." Anzu's voice sound as cheerful as one could expect after a 20-hour flight.

"Welcome. We just arrived at the park now. Are you on your way?"

She groaned. "Yes. Do you know if the learning stations are working?"

"No idea. Duke and I will check that as soon as we get to the office. Duke, we need to make sure the learning stations are up."

"Got it." He added them to a growing list.

"I need a map, too." Anzu went on. "I want to check every one of them personally."

"I'll see to it. Did Honda come with you?"

"And Hianko. Are Joey and Yami here yet?"

I swallowed hard. "I doubt they're coming. Ryou can fill you in. We're at the office now; see you when you get here." I hung up before she asked me for details.

After that, I was extremely busy trouble shooting details and overseeing last minute completions. I didn't have time to think about the disaster my personal life had become. I met all of the management and most of the permanent staff. We were less than a month from opening and every issue was urgent.

I was stunned when, as I was testing the timing of the Dragon's Arise roller coaster – with red, black and white 'dragons' running on three overlapping tracks simultaneously, the timing had to be flawless – a familiar voice yelled out to me.

"Awesome, Big bro! Can we ride it today?"

I turned around to see Mokuba bounding toward me. It may have been my imagination, but he seemed taller already and it had only been a few months since I'd seen him.

I grinned at him. "When Noah arrives. Dibbs on the white dragon."

He scowled, but recovered quickly. "I call black."

"How did you find me?" I asked. The park was almost four hundred acres.

He pulled out his phone and showed me the flashing GPS tracker. "Which reminds me. We got the employee ID's GPS tagged too. Once anyone clocks in, we can find them anywhere in the park."

"Really?" I borrowed one of my brother's favorite phrases. "Very cool."

"Very cool would be if you let me at least run the trains for a while. Please?" I let him plead for a few minutes before turning over the controls.

We finished there and moved on to the next task on my list, chatting and catching up on his school life. We spent the rest of the afternoon together.

It was almost 8pm and dark when Ryou called and essentially ordered us to The Green Dragon Teahouse for a management dinner. I had met its resident Geisha – a stunning woman named Komorebi – I and was confident that this branch would be as wildly successful as the other three.

"Nii-sama?" He asked as we walked back. "Can I ask you something? I mean, something kind of personal."

"Of course, brother. You can ask me anything."

"What's 'it' like with two guys?" He stressed 'it' in just the wrong way.

I stopped walking, stunned thoughtless. "Uh..." I tried to re-start my brain. Mokuba was a healthy teen-age boy. Of course, he would have questions about sex. "I will answer, but do you have a particular reason for asking?"

He actually blushed. "Well, see, there's this guy at school named Jayden."

"I see."

"And he has a boyfriend, but he told me that they're both kinda into me. And I mean, I haven't been with a guy, but I was, you know, curious."

I nodded. I'm sure I would have been too. "I am presuming that you find the prospect of sexual contact with another boy at least somewhat appealing."

"Jayden's really cute." He replied thoughtfully. "I mean, I still like girls – mostly. I just really like Jayden too, and..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.