Sow and Reap - Cover

Sow and Reap

Copyright© 2010 by Serena Jones

Chapter 37: Highs and Lows and Things In-between

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 37: Highs and Lows and Things In-between - Yu-Gi-Oh FanFiction. Seto/Joey/Atemu. Yaoi. When Seto takes an impromptu vacation he throws everyone's life into chaos. Includes some very non-standard pairings. Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of it's related. I am not making nor do I seek to make any financial gain from this. I just wrote a fanfic based on the sources mentioned. NOTE TO READERS: Chapter 1 is a bit slow for a reason. Give me until Chapter 3 before you condem this story. All is calm before the storm.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

I wanted each KaibaLand park to be different so that attendees would want to go to both parks and not feel like seeing one was seeing both. So KL1 became 'Duel Monster World' and included the largest, most state-of-the-art arena complete with the new hard light holograms.

KL2 we titled 'Sands of Time'. It housed 'Millenia Duel', the world's longest indoor train ride. It guided 25 riders at a time through a dueling scenario that started in modern Japan, and then transported the riders to ancient Egypt, before ending in the heart of New York City. Throughout, the riders collected seven holographic objects that unlocked various parts of the story. The objects could be collected in any order, but the specific sequence changed the ride, meaning that every group that went through the 17-minute event had a different experience.

It was early May when we finished KaibaLand 1 and only two weeks before Mokuba had to leave for California. The KaibaCorp employees were going to have a day before the official opening to spend in the park with their families. A separate day had to be arranged for the Imperial Family and their guests. The official opening day, we invited the usual irritating group of executives, competitors and Press. And we arranged for almost every orphanage in the country to spend opening day in the park free of charge – including arranging travel and overnight lodging.

Of course, Anzu and Ryou were there for the whole week. They had brought Honda, Hianko and Otogi with them, but left the trio to their own devices for most of the time.

In an effort to add some 'edutainment' to KaibaLand, Anzu had commissioned several Learning Stations that used the Duel Monster's tech to make games for math, science, history and other subjects. Like the other gaming booths, players won prize tickets good for stuffed animals, dueling cards and the like. To encourage kids, we attached tickets for many of the better prizes – including KaibaTech items – to the harder questions. Unfortunately, a wiring error rendered all the stations useless and Anzu and a team of technicians spent the week bringing the system on-line and testing it.

Ryou, Amane and Valon – Kousui and Keusetsu's real names – were putting the finishing touches on the Black Dragon Teahouse. Keusetsu would be the Geisha in residence and seemed to be handling the title and the unusual responsibility with the grace under fire that I associated with Ryou himself. Kousui would be performing the same function at KaibaLand 2's Red Dragon Teahouse. Ryou – Momoka when in 'uniform' – would run the White Dragon a block away from the KaibaCorp office in Domino.

I was pleased with the entire concept. The Dragon Teahouses were accessible without having to come through the park and allowed local business executives and tourists alike to experience a true Japanese tea without the absurd costs. If they actually turned a profit, I was planning to expand the chain.

As for the Komo River Okiyo itself, Ryou had hired another retiring Geisha to handle the daily functions and the first few years of traditional training. Most Okiyo only trained one or two Geisha at a time. I wanted Ryou to have a dozen more available within three years. Ryou was responsible for selecting candidates and, later, would oversee the new 'modern' training.

I had spent most of my week making sure that every ride, every booth, every wire and every employee was perfect. I inspected or tested everything personally and oversaw all the corrections as needed. It was exhausting but necessary. In the end, KaibaLand was mine. If there was any fault, I wanted to know who to blame. By demanding that everything meet my personal approval, I then truly held all accountability. Not KaibaCorp, not Noah, not Mokuba.

Me.

The fact that I was too busy to think about my love life or the lack thereof was irrelevant. There was nothing about which to think.

I realized that you earn the things you get in life. You sow the seeds of things you want and then pay the costs through sacrifice and effort. Then, when you have earned it, you reap what you deserve – money, power, love.

Love was not smoke and mirrors. And faith and belief may help once you have earned it, but there was no magic involved. Love was a crop like any other and it must be sown to be reaped. I didn't receive love because I hadn't earned it. I had sown wealth and power and I had reaped them - KaibaCorp was everything I wanted and more when I determined that Mokuba would not grow up in that hell of an orphanage.

I had never sown love because love had never been a desire of mine. It was not something I had ever truly wanted or needed. I had a House to care for, brothers to share it with, friends to entertain me, and lovers to warm my bed. There was nothing else I needed. Nothing more I wanted.

Maybe if I had wanted love, I could have seen a way to have Joey. I didn't and I couldn't and no irrational, hysterical emotional breakdown in the middle of the night could change that.

Pharaoh, however, seemed to love me as much as anyone could. It was time for me to grow up, accept reality and let go of this foolish image of a love that did not exist. Pharaoh was here, now. Joey was over. Pharaoh was as close to love as I could get. That would have to be enough. I could not afford to open my heart again.

The last night before the opening, I returned to the hotel around ten pm hoping to get a few hours sleep only to find Honda circling the lobby with a fussy Hianko.

"Hey, hey! Look who's here!" He bounced the whining baby in his arms. "It's Uncle Seto! You like Uncle Seto, right?" She buried her face in his neck and I had to smile as she shook her head. "Oh come on, kid!" Honda groaned. "Gimme a break."

"May I?" I reached out to take her from him.

"If she'll let you." He sighed. "Come on, honey, be good."

She whined a bit, but let me take her and clung sleepily to my neck.

It had been a curious thing to discover, but I enjoyed holding my 'niece'. And she, much to the shock of many, seemed to enjoy spending time with me. On days when neither of us could sleep, Honda occasionally walked her over to the main house, and then I would walk her around and we'd 'discuss' the running of KaibaCorp. I'd actually made quite a few decisions with her 'input'.

Of course, once she became fussy or needed feeding or changing, I returned her to whichever parent was available.

"Actually," Honda said with a shrug. "I'm kinda glad I caught you. I talked to Yugi earlier."

I looked at him as the three of us wandered around the lobby. "Using the child as entrapment? That's impressively devious."

"Dad's idea." He said with a nod. "Anyway. Their flight was cancelled. So they had to make other arrangements."

"Alright. I'll reschedule their exhibition."

"Actually, they should be here first thing in the morning, but there is a catch."

I groaned. "Let me guess – he's bringing his employer, isn't he."

Honda chuckled. "Pegasus-sama owns the plane. And Cyndia's coming too, so it's not all bad."

I looked at Hianko. "Now listen young lady, this is important. As a member of the Kaiba household, you must uphold certain standards. So. No fraternizing with Pegasus." She began playing with the collar of my shirt. "Listen to me this is very important. Honda, tell your child to listen to me."

"Just as soon as she starts listening to me." He laughed for a moment. "There's a couple other things too. Grampa and Yami are coming with them."

"Of course."

"Yugi said you and Yami were off again?" I wasn't sure if it was a question or a statement.

"We had a spat before I came here, but my understanding was that we were still current rather than ex lovers."

"OK. Good."

"You were told something else?"

"Yugi wasn't sure and you've been making everyone miserable so I figured, off."

"I wasn't aware I was making everyone miserable."

"You never are. I don't know what the problem was –"

"Joey. And Yugi."

"– I – what?" He looked stunned.

Hianko began fussing and I handed her back to her father. "Pharaoh and Yugi are still lovers and, apparently, I still lust for Joey in my dreams."

" ... uh..."

"Pharaoh and I have agreed to tolerate these issues and continue our relationship."

He closed his mouth, pondered something for a moment and then nodded sharply. "Remind me to smack Yugi when I see him."

I felt the ghost of a smile around my lips. "With pleasure."

"Ok. So, now that I've made a complete jackass of myself, how was your day?"

I laughed. "Hiroto, truly, I appreciate it. Yes, it is an invasion of my privacy." He snorted. "But I do recognize that very few people have either the nerve to ask me such questions or enough concern for me to do so." I clapped his shoulder. "And you are the only one with both."

"Yeah, well, what are friends for, right?"

"Indeed. Your wife's philosophy is beginning to rub off on you." I looked at my watch. "I think this one has kept us up late enough. I need to get some sleep if I'm going to have to face the press and Pegasus at the same time."

"Yeah, I hear you."

We went up to our separate rooms and I tried to sleep. The whole time I'd been in Gifu, I had not dreamed of either Pharaoh or Joey. In fact, I had not dreamed at all. I spent most nights either tossing and turning or sitting in front of my computer, dozing occasionally.

I needed a release. Desperately. Badly enough that twice I almost called Ryou. I could not bring myself to call Valon even though, technically, Ryou was no longer my Geisha and Valon had made it clear that he had no objections to my calling upon him if I chose to.

I had called him once; three days after I arrived, and he allowed me to use him like I would my right hand without even a pretense of affection or gratitude. I hadn't even taken the time to undress him. It seemed wrong to call him after that. As if I were cheating somehow.

The next morning at seven am, Mokuba, Noah and I greeted thirty-six busloads of orphans. We opened the gates and let them and their teachers have the run of the place. There were others – KaibaCorp friends and competitors, members of the press and government officials, but I didn't care if they enjoyed themselves.

Around nine am, I was called back to the front gate to meet the Mutou family. As soon as she saw me, Pegasus Cyndia came running forward.

"Oh Seto-san, I have the most wonderful news!" She cried, throwing her arms around me.

"If you don't name him after me, I'll be very disappointed." I quipped.

She gasped and stared at me. "How did you know?"

"It's hardly a surprise. You're positively glowing." Actually, I was shocked. I thought I was being factious.

She hugged me again. "You are amazing! I owe you so much!"

"You're choking me, Cinny." I gasped with something of a chuckle. She let go and I took an exaggerated breath. "Thank you. Now, shall I see to my other guests? Hopefully none of them will throttle me." I grinned at her and she laughed.

"Alright." She took me arm. "Setty." She laughed as I threatened to have her banished. "Yami said that you two are dating again." She whispered. "So, magic?"

I laughed. "I promise you, if I ever find 'magic', I will notify you immediately." I greeted Pegasus civilly and congratulated him on his impending fatherhood. "You seem to be falling behind in this, Yugi." I commented.

Mutou turned dark red. "Drop it, Kaiba." He snapped. I had never seen the man in such a temper. Clearly, it was a sensitive topic.

"Consider the matter dropped." I said, nodding to Mai and his grandfather.

Pharaoh was standing a bit apart from the rest of the group. He looked at me with dark rimmed eyes. "You look tired, Pharaoh. Do you want to go to the hotel and sleep?"

"Is that what you would prefer, Prince?"

I cupped his cheek in my palm. "I would prefer you stay by my side." I kissed him softly. "I know we have much to discuss, but I need you. Whatever else I may want, I need you. Can that be enough? For now?"

He smiled softly. "There is so much you don't understand. And – and something I must tell you." I almost thought I saw tears in his eyes.

"I don't want to know. You have your demons and I have mine. They own part of each of us. The rest I give to you. Can you be happy with such a poor gift?"

"My love," he placed his hand on my face and kissed me. "Only if you will accept the same from me." We kissed again.

"Hey, hey!" I heard Mokuba behind us. "I don't think that's PG-13."

"Oh please!" Mai laughed. "For those two? They have clothes on still; this is a G-rating for them!"

Pharaoh's lips released mine with a smile. "Perhaps we should continue this later with less of an audience."

I turned toward the group, my friends, slipping my arm around Pharaoh's waist as I did. "Surely you all have things to do other that watch us. There's an entire park to explore."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.