Sow and Reap
Chapter 35: An Unhappy Anniversary

Copyright© 2010 by Serena Jones

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 35: An Unhappy Anniversary - Yu-Gi-Oh FanFiction. Seto/Joey/Atemu. Yaoi. When Seto takes an impromptu vacation he throws everyone's life into chaos. Includes some very non-standard pairings. Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of it's related. I am not making nor do I seek to make any financial gain from this. I just wrote a fanfic based on the sources mentioned. NOTE TO READERS: Chapter 1 is a bit slow for a reason. Give me until Chapter 3 before you condem this story. All is calm before the storm.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

Life was better then. Mostly. Pharaoh moved into the manor after less than a month of us commuting back and forth two hours. He moved in on St. Valentine's Day and I decided to make it a romantic weekend. Over a candle-lit supper, I gave him a pair of earrings I'd seen in a painting of one of the real pharaohs. It was an ankh atop three columns. I'd had to have a goldsmith make them so they were absurdly expensive. The pendant design was so obtrusively large that I hadn't actually expected him to wear them, but he put them on immediately, declaring that they were perfect and he actually did wear them daily - much to my shock.

I didn't think either of us was happy, really. He was constantly looking for something to fill his time. While I was working on KaibaLands 1 and 2, he seemed to sleep a lot if he wasn't traveling to competitive events.

Pharaoh was seemingly attempting to earn his title of 'King of Games'. To all appearances, he didn't even care what the competitions were; he entered games of skill or chance at random just to prove he could win them. And he usually made it to the final rounds. He frequently placed in the top five even in games he'd never played before.

Construction on both KaibaLands was going well. I wanted to place KaibaLand 1 in a town I found in Aichi Prefecture called 'Seto', but we couldn't find a 'Mokuba' and my brother claimed I would have an unfair 'homefield' advantage during any competitions. For some odd reason, Noah agreed with him. Actually, Noah wanted to build it in Iwate Prefecture solely because of its new Chief Superintendent of Police.

Apparently, Mori had been given a promotion to the largest and least populated jurisdiction in Japan. He went from managing eight million people in a single city to managing one million in the entire Prefecture.

We decided that a KaibaCorp presence might make Mori feel more at home in his new job and opened a KaibaGames store and two Kaiba onsens there. We placed KaibaLand 1 in Gifu - virtually the center of Japan. As a practical matter, Mokuba pointed out that the central location would reduce travel time for most of the park's guests.

We put KaibaLand 2 in Arizona. It was dry and dusty and I thought Pharaoh would enjoy spending time with me there, but no, he did not.

"Merely because it is hot doesn't not make it like my homeland." He said as I was packing for yet another trip. "I don't understand why you purchased a condo there, but never use it."

"Because," I tried to muster some patience. "I am trying to be sure I include you in my plans. If I live in the US and you live here, we will see each other even less than we do now. You already complain that you are 'second'. I am making an effort to keep you from sliding to third." I closed the suitcase and took a breath. "What will you do while I am gone?"

"A tournament in Germany. A new one. I don't even remember the game now." He shrugged and crossed the room to me. "I'll learn it when I arrive if need be." He circled his arms around my waist. "And as we will not see each other for some time, I have another game I'd like to play."

He kissed me. I resisted for only a moment before giving in. The passion between us had not decreased and we still spent most of our time together in bed. Or in other convenient locations.

"Have I told you how much I hate this infernal company, my Prince?" He panted between kisses, unbuttoning my shirt. "I much preferred having you all to myself when you were poor."

"Come with me then." I got his shirt over his shoulders and began running my lips over his neck and ears. "We can fuck in the car. Screw on the plane. Make love at the hotel."

"Stay here." He moaned. "We can find new places to leave stains."

I laughed softly. We had left quite a mess for housekeeping in the living room one evening including one stain they had not been able to remove. They had to replace the cushion. "You know my price." I whispered. "Say the word and I will cancel the trip."

"Tempting." He cooed. "But not this time. Besides, if anyone is going to be handcuffed to the bed, it should be you. I am Pharaoh."

I got my hand inside his pants and began stroking him. "When I have you like this, you're my slave not my king. Deny it."

"I promise I will teach you what a slave is." He gasped. My pants loosened and then slipped to the floor. His hand grabbed my ass and squeezed firmly. "You will call me 'Master'."

We shoved the suitcase on the floor and fell back on the bed. The nice thing about owning the jet is that your flight always waits for you. This time it waited until we'd both satisfied ourselves, showered and I'd changed clothes and repacked.

The conversation was coming up more frequently. Pharaoh's love of games included sexual games. We played a few - role-playing, cosplay - but he wanted to explore more. I had been handcuffed before. I did not enjoy it. I knew the experience would be very different with Pharaoh, but I had not been able to convince myself that it was worth attempting. So I told him that he could bind me after I'd bound him, that I would even change my plans if he'd play 'slave' for a full day.

My relationship with Pharaoh was very different from the one I had with Joey. With Joey, there had never been any discussion of 'dominance'; we were equals. Or perhaps it was because my station was so far above his, it was meaningless. Pharaoh and I vied constantly, seeking to master each other and generally resolving the question in bed. The sex was certainly keeping my tension to a minimum, but it no longer satisfied me the way it had when we first dated. There seemed to be something missing, as if our bodies were involved, but our hearts were not.

And yet, each time I considered ending our relationship, I was overwhelmed with the knowledge that I could not leave him. I felt as if living without him would be impossible. But living with him was empty. I knew something was wrong, something was missing from our relationship, but I could not understand what. I tried not to think about it and instead tried to drown him in the passion I once felt for him.

Mokuba called me while I was in the air. "So did you look at the school paperwork yet?"

"I haven't had time." More correctly, I hadn't taken the time.

"Nii-sama, please!" He sounded almost desperate. "The application deadline is this week! It's the only program like it in the world."

A college in California started a degree in green energy engineering. Mokuba had talked about the program ever since seeing the brochure. He'd done two campus visits. Even Ishtaaru was impressed with the facilities. I had pointed out that he had a year and a half before he finished high school.

He responded by accelerating his studies, doubling his course load and finishing high school in time to start at the college during the summer session.

If I signed off.

I hated the idea of Mokuba being so far away again. At least now, he was only two hours away. In the US, it would be almost two days. The idea actually made me anxious. I had been avoiding the issue.

However, I could not get past the simple fact that my brother had earned the right to attend this school. He'd worked harder than I had anticipated and succeeded beyond my expectations. My personal desires were irrelevant; Kaiba's best interests were the important thing, and it was in both the company and my brother's best interest that I stop being irrational and sign the form.

"Yes, time is running short. Fax the document to me now and I'll sign it. You realize, of course, that I am sending Ishtaaru and a security team with you."

"Just to ensure I have no fun whatsoever." He scoffed. "Yeah, I realize."

"I know what they do on college campuses and you are too young to be involved in any of it." The document arrived and I used my touchpad to sign it. I sent it back before I could consider it further. "And I will be visiting frequently to verify your activities personally."

"I know, I know!" There was a pause. "Ok, I got it." He paused again. "Thank you, Nii-sama." He said softly.

"Brother, there is nothing to thank me for. You earned this." I got off the phone before I became irrational and changed my mind. I had a few months to prepare myself and hoped that it would be enough.

KaibaLand 2 was a comparatively easy construction using existing technologies. KaibaEnergy and KaibaConstruction were doing most of the work, but we used local workers and local subcontractors wherever it was practical. And thanks to the relative ease in getting permits, licenses, and the like, the project had remained largely free of delays. KaibaLand 1 was considerably more complicated with the number of steps needed - or the number of undisclosed 'fees' - dictated by the City, Prefecture, and Imperial governments. Still both sites were nearing completion and I was genuinenly excited about opening the amusement parks that Mokuba and I had concieved as children.

The week after I returned, I had one of those days where nothing seemed to be going right. The Manor staff was tense and error prone. Nakamura, who was ordinarily very pleasant, had been sullen during the drive to the office. No one was at their desks to return my calls.

There was something about the date - but every time I tried to think about it, I found my mind wandering to other subjects.

Mid-morning, my desk phone rang. "Are you coming down or what?" Mokuba snapped at me. "Everyone is looking for you."

"Well, that would explain why I seem to be the only one working today!" I snapped back.

He was silent for a moment. "You forgot, didn't you?" he asked quietly. "Today's the first anniversary." He said before I could respond. "We're having an all-staff memorial in the courtyard." He hung up.

My hand was shaking when I put the phone down. I took several deep breaths, but they did nothing to calm my nerves.

The first anniversary of Gozaburo's death. I actually had forgotten. I had tried to forget his existence as much as possible. The service in the office was the first of four. The Imperial Family would be attending the afternoon service. I would be expected to speak at all of them. The Press would undoubtedly attend, waiting to hear glowing words about the great man.

My stomach turned, but I managed not to empty its contents.

I went to the courtyard, steeling myself for the ordeal ahead.

The monks were still chanting as I took my seat next to Mokuba and Noah. My Aunt sat beside Noah looking stone faced with apparent repressed grief. "A rather urgent call." I said as an explanation. "I was detained."

My brother just frowned deeply; Noah rolled his eyes.

Along with the KaibaCorp staff, I noticed that Honda, Pharaoh, and the Mutous had attended. Honda gave me a look that I'm sure was supposed to communicate something, but I had no idea what. Pharaoh's expression was more curious than anything else.

As the monk chanted for Gozaburo, it occurred to me that I was honoring him in a way I never honored my real father. My Dad; the man who wore glasses and cooked and had brown hair like mine. I never honored his first year or his fifth or his tenth. I could hardly remember his face. I had no altar, no pictures, no burning incense. I didn't even know his name. This man, this Gozaburo, his name I knew. But he was not my father.

He was not my father.

I looked at Mokuba. My brother had one hand over his eyes to hide his tears. He could weep for this - this person. Maybe he was Gozaburo's son. But I was not. I realized I was having trouble breathing.

He was not my father.

I could not get the thought out of my head; it grew louder and louder until the urge to shout it aloud became almost irresistible. I stood up suddenly, causing everyone to stare at me. I looked at my brother; I knew his grief was real, but for a moment, for the first time in our lives, I resented him. He shouldn't grieve, he should rejoice. That 'person' was dead.

Then I saw in Mokuba's eyes the pain he was feeling and I was certain that he knew how hard this was for me. He nodded sadly and looked away, and I left the courtyard. In the building's main lobby, I took several deep breaths, trying to settle my nerves and my stomach.

He was not my father.

"Seto?" Honda's voice was worried. "Are you ok? I know you and your dad had..."

"He wasn't my 'dad'!" I snapped. "Your 'dad' is more my 'dad' than that - that - thing ever was."

"Ok." He said slowly. "Why don't we go somewhere and talk this out? I know..."

"There is nothing to 'talk out'." I said simply. I took another breath and turned to face him. Pharaoh was with him and they both looked overly concerned. "I'm fine. I needed some fresh air. You should return to the service; I will be in shortly."

"I'll wait here with you." Pharaoh said.

"Yeah, it's kind of stuffy out there." Honda agreed. "Outside. In the courtyard."

"I do not need either of you standing around, watching me." I waved them both away. "Consider yourselves dismissed."

"Seto," Honda started and then stopped with a slight sigh of apparent frustration. "No." he shrugged. "You can yell if you want, but I'm not leaving you alone. I mean, you don't have to tell me about how bad your father was..."

"He was NOT my FATHER!" I stopped myself and took a deep breath again. "My father died when I was eight. That ... thing ... being honored out there was the person who adopted me. A legal guardian. Nothing more."

"When you were eight?" Pharaoh had an ironic smile. "Your lives parallel again; when you were my Priest, your father abandoned you when you were eight and the High Priest that trained you - Akhenaden - he was much like what Mokuba has told me of this Gozaburo."

Honda rolled his eyes. "Yami, knock it off with the mystic stuff, ok? You know it makes him crazy."

I shook my head. "There is no truth to this past life of yours - and if there were, is knowing that I have been raised by psychotics in both lives supposed to be helpful?"

"It is simply an observation." Pharaoh looked momentarily troubled. "And in truth, you had no cause to mourn his death either." He glanced back at the courtyard and gestured to someone. "I'm sure this dreary event will proceed without you. Shall we go?" It wasn't really a question.

"Of course not. I'm expected to speak shortly. Say something about his honor." My stomach churned again.

"Riiiiiiight." Honda smirked.

Then, unexpectedly, Honda grabbed my upper arm and dragged me to the elevator just as the doors opened. A very startled pair of employees got off as Honda and Pharaoh pulled me on. Honda pushed the button for the roof.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.