Sow and Reap
Chapter 26: Everything and Nothing

Copyright© 2010 by Serena Jones

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26: Everything and Nothing - Yu-Gi-Oh FanFiction. Seto/Joey/Atemu. Yaoi. When Seto takes an impromptu vacation he throws everyone's life into chaos. Includes some very non-standard pairings. Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of it's related. I am not making nor do I seek to make any financial gain from this. I just wrote a fanfic based on the sources mentioned. NOTE TO READERS: Chapter 1 is a bit slow for a reason. Give me until Chapter 3 before you condem this story. All is calm before the storm.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

I woke in my office, lying on my couch. There was a man in a Tokyo Police uniform and a man in a Kaiba Security uniform leaning against my desk talking softly. When I moved, they both snapped to attention.

"Status?" I tried to ask. Something close to a word croaked from my throat and then I spent two minutes coughing. There was a soft cast around my neck.

My security radioed for assistance and while I was still choking on my own words, someone in a white coat and a young man came in. I sat up.

"Seto?" The young man knelt beside me. "Don't try to speak." Noah. My cousin, Kaiba Noah.

"Mokuba?" I forced out.

"In his office. Ishtaaru-san is with him. He had to be sedated as well. Ryou is with Anzu; she's not sedated, but well, she's holding together."

"Is –" I tried to speak again, but it just resulted in more coughing.

"Will you please stop doing that to him!" The white coat snapped at Noah. He pushed my cousin aside and tried to lay me back down. "Kaiba-san, I need you to lie still. As soon as the investigation will allow, we'll get you to the hospital and do a more thorough exam, but for now please lie still and try not to speak." I opened my mouth, but he went on. "Your father attempted to strangle you. We know there is some damage to your larynx and your windpipe, but there could be soft tissue damage and there could be damage to your spinal column. We won't know until we do some x-rays. Do you understand?"

I nodded as best I could then mimed writing. Noah got a pen and notepad for me. 'Mokuba now' I wrote.

"What does that mean?" The police officer asked as the doctor and Noah were helping me stand. Whatever drug they had given me was making it hard to move.

"It means you'll have an easier time with this patient after he's seen to his brother."

The police officer reacted. "He can't leave here; he's still a suspect."

"Kaiba-san would not have harmed his father." My security countered. "Besides, they're staying on this floor."

"Harmed?" I whispered.

They all looked at me. "Seto." The white coat – a doctor – spoke to me gently, as he would speak to a child. "Your father fell out of his office window this morning. He's – he's dead, son. I'm sorry."

"Car wreck." I whispered. Dad died in a car wreck.

"No, Seto." Noah shook his head. "Not your ... Gozabura, this time. Kaiba Gozabura is dead."

It took a moment to comprehend what Noah was telling me. I couldn't believe it but given the source and security's reaction, it must have been true.

"I cannot let him out of my sight." The police officer insisted.

"Come with us if it's that big a deal." Noah snapped at him. I gave his shoulder a grateful squeeze.

It took a few minutes to get the entire group down the hall, but eventually we made it to Mokuba's office. He was lying on his couch. A dark-skinned woman with a scarf over her hair was beside him, cradling his head in her lap. Her eyes were red.

"How-" I started coughing again.

"Seto, stop." Noah reminded me. "He can't speak yet. His throat's damaged."

The woman's lip trembled as more tears began to fall. "Oh Kaiba-san! I'm so sorry." I gestured at Mokuba and she sniffed. "We had to sedate him. He was inconsolable."

His father just died. I had no doubt that my brother would be devastated for months. "Take home." I whispered. It made my throat hurt, but I didn't have another coughing fit.

"Take him home?" Noah confirmed. "Yes, that would probably be best. Take them both home, Mokuba and Anzu. You don't need them for this absurd investigation, do you?"

"No, Kaiba-san." The police officer agreed. "Just Kaiba Seto."

"Why?" I whispered.

"These fools think you may have pushed your father." Noah sneered at the police officer. "Believe me; what my cousin did to him legally was far more satisfying than throwing him out a window could ever be."

"Walked." I said, the moment coming back to me. "Mokuba. Ran." I started coughing again and found my own eyes beginning to tear as I realized how close Mokuba came to falling behind Gozaburo.

The bastard was dead. The bastard killed himself. Not out of depression, but as a final act to get me. Indeed, they were investigating whether I pushed him. I could spend the rest of my life in jail if he'd already paid off the right people. They wouldn't sentence me to death – I wouldn't suffer enough that way.

The KaibaSecurity officer's radio chimed and the after a moment of listening, the officer said, "Kaiba-san, Morimoto-san and Tamura-san are on their way here, sir."

"Thank you." Noah responded for me. "Here, Seto, sit down and rest." He tried to lead me to the couch with Mokuba, but as much as I just wanted to collapse with my brother, I knew I needed to remain as sharp as I could. I pulled the other way toward the desk and Noah understood my intent. He helped me sit and stayed at my side.

The doctor joined us. "I'd prefer it if you lay down again, Kaiba-san." The doctor said.

"Who-"

"Don't talk." The doctor snapped and pushed the notepad in front of me. "Write."

'who are you?' I scribbled out.

The doctor's expression shifted immediately from petulance to concern. "I'm Dr. Tanaka." He pointed to my cousin. "Who is that?" I wrote 'noah'. "What about those two men; do you know either of them?" He pointed to two security men just walking into the room. 'no' I wrote. Neither looked familiar.

"Ok. That's enough for now." The doctor turned and spoke to the police officer. "I need to get him to a hospital now. He's of no use to you if he dies."

"Dies?" The woman and Noah both sounded shocked and I confess the statement did surprise me as well. Apart from a sore neck, I felt fine.

One of the security men went straight to my brother and spoke softly with the woman. The other came the desk and bowed. "Kaiba-san. I'm sorry to officially report that your father is dead. Tamura and I have identified the body. It's being taken to the funeral home now. Maintenance is cleaning up the mess outside. The police are launching an official investigation; I have allowed them access to our security cameras." He paused as if waiting for me to respond. I wrote 'good continue' and he went on. "Is there anything you would like me to do specifically?"

I still didn't recognize the man and knew that I should. That was a crisis on several levels. I wrote 'continue to cooperate. noah, mazaki and bakura in charge until mokuba and I return.' It unnerved me that I knew the last two names but could not recall their faces.

"I see, sir. Yes, sir." He nodded, unhappy it seemed.

The doctor was arguing with the police, but I was having a hard time following the conversation. I waved a dismissal to the security man, got Noah's attention and pointed to the conversation of interest.

"Dr. Tanaka wants to take to you the hospital now but the police are reluctant until they have a complete crime scene investigation finished. You are their prime suspect at the moment." I opened my mouth, but he stopped me. "I know. I tried to tell them. I agree with Tanaka, however. If you don't recognize him or 'Morimoto the Mountain', something is definitely wrong."

The nickname sounded familiar. I looked at the larger of the two security men. I could see how he could earn a name like that.

Suddenly an image popped into my brain of Noah and I at age twelve and Mokuba toddling behind us at age seven or so and the three of us staring up at the chief of Kaiba security – who had caught us red-handed breaking into the candy machine on the 33rd floor. We hacked into the computer and reprogrammed it to accept our birthdays as a dispense code. Morimoto carried the three of us to Gozaburo's office. He'd towered over us so largely that he'd blocked our view of the whole world – like a mountain.

I began laughing, which started me coughing severely. It sent a virtual panic around the room and while I was still coughing, the paramedics arrived, but I was not worried. The lapse of memory was temporary. Everything would come back to me with time.

Before they wheeled me out, I wrote out a brief list of instructions for Noah. I couldn't think of much at the moment; it was frustrating to know that I could not remember things I desperately needed to know now. Most of what I could remember related to the KaibaCorp changes I intended to carry out. Gozaburo's death complicated implementation, but he would not stop them. In fact, he would never stop me again.

They air lifted me to Tokyo University Hospital and this time I merely wished I didn't remember my hospital admittance. I was poked, prodded, tested and scanned for everything known to man and a few things only theorized.

There was a handprint around my throat too large to be my own and finger sized bruises to match it. I was having difficulty breathing and swallowing. My larynx was bruised; time would heal it. My memory had been affected because there was evidence that he'd stopped blood flow to my brain for several seconds. My spinal column was undamaged, but they wanted me to stay overnight for observation.

I shook my head.

"Kaiba-san, I'm not sure you understand." Tanaka sighed, patience clearly running thin. "Strangulation often kills the victim days, weeks, even months after the attack. We need to be sure that there are no preventable issues."

'observe me at home' I wrote. 'brother alone'

"Your brother has your entire household to tend to him and no one attempted to kill him." Tanaka sat on the bed beside me. "And, I want you to speak to a therapist. Your father was a ... difficult man. I know some of his discipline methods were harsh." I scoffed, but didn't interrupt. "I did not always agree with his choices, but it would not have been proper to interfere with how a man raises his son."

'only biological relation. mokuba my son now. do not interfere.'

"You have a point, however..."

I underlined 'do not interfere'.

"Damn it, Seto! Be more reasonable than your father and let me help you." He snapped. Then he sighed heavily. "There is a TTY Relay here for the deaf. You type what you want to say and an operator reads it to the other party. I'll get a call set up for you. Please. You can't do your brother any good if you aren't well yourself."

'I'm fine' I wrote. And then I thought of Honda-sama. He'd undoubtedly say that I was being stupid, but at least he didn't have to listen to me complain. And Tanaka was right – if there was a possibility that I would suddenly drop dead with no warning, I really should have every precaution taken. I scratched out what I had written and wrote 'thank you' with a phone number.

He laughed. "You're welcome, Seto. You rest." He paused at the door and looked at me oddly. "Did you want me to call that American number, or did you intend to write the number for your house?" I didn't know any American numbers that I could recall. 'My house' I wrote. He nodded and left.

I didn't recognize the voice that answered the call, but that was hardly surprising given the size of the house staff. I listened to the operator explain what was happening and we waited while someone real came to the phone.

"This is Bakura." A strong voice answered. The name was still familiar, but I couldn't picture a face to go with it. I knew he worked in the executive office so I was a bit confused to find him answering the house phone.

'Where is Noah?' I typed and the operator relayed.

"Who may I say is calling?" He responded.

'Seto damn it.' I typed. "Seto." The operator said.

"Seto! God!" He told someone in the background to get Mokuba to pick up the line. "I'm so sorry, Seto. I don't know what else to say."

'status' I wrote.

"Yes, of course." He said wryly. "Let's see. Mokuba is awake, but emotionally wrecked. He's clinging to Isis, but he's not trying to fling himself out a window so we haven't sedated him again. Anzu is in her room. She was weeping the last time I checked on her, but I think she'll be alright sooner rather than later. Noah is at the office trying to keep things from getting completely out of hand – with which I wish him luck. Half the staff saw Kaiba-sama fall and the press got hold of the story before we could release a statement. They're camped out in front of the gate, but so far security has been able to keep them out."

'good. I'll write a statement today and fax'

"Seto?" My brother's distraught voice cut in before I finished typing.

"Mokuba!" I said without thinking which started a coughing fit.

"Oh God, Nii-sama!" He sniffed. "Please don't die."

"He's not going to die, Mokuba." Bakura said gently as I typed.

'can't talk yet voice box crushed. can't yell at you today.'

"Who is that?" Mokuba asked and the operator explained the process. "So how do I know it's my brother typing?" he asked astutely.

'the duel isn't over yet.' I wrote.

"When are you coming home, Nii-sama?"

'ask tanaka.'

"Can I come there?" He asked. "Please."

'yes' I typed without hesitation. 'bakura handle it.'

"Of course, Seto." He hesitated a moment. "I, uh, took the liberty of asking Ryuji to stay here at the house. He and Anzu..."

'fine for now.' I'd deal with the problem of house guests when I was home and could identify people. 'mokuba hang up now.'

"But..."

'the sooner I finish, the sooner you get here.' The line hung up as soon as the operator finished speaking.

'funeral'

"Yes, of course. I'll..."

"Noah." I forced out

"But he's..."

"Noah." I whispered again.

"Seto, damn it! Stop doing that. Alright. I'll call Noah and have him make the arrangements."

I began typing again. 'ryou needs to contact pm and emperor. give full update.'

He didn't respond. "Did you hear me?" The operator asked.

"You can't be serious." He replied finally.

'geisha in lieu of family' I wrote. 'last official act.'

"Yes, Kaiba-san." He said formally. "I will handle it."

'Investigation'

He sighed heavily. "They have finally gotten it through their thick skulls that you had nothing to do with it. That's not good news. Their second suspect is Mokuba."

I stopped. Mokuba was the only other person in the room. He was a logical choice. He came in, saw Gozaburo killing me and took action to save my life. Accidentally pushed too hard. It would be hard for anyone to say what the sequence of events was unless there was a security camera in the office.

"Seto?"

'thinking' I needed to be out of the hospital. Too many things needed to be done. 'In my room, lower left desk drawer, old address book has family, friends, etc. contact all.'

"I'm sure they'll have heard by now."

'you and mazaki'. Noah, Bakura and Mazaki could handle everything while I got my memory restored.

"Fine, Seto."

'thank you.'

"Thank you, Seto. You honor me more than you know." He cleared his throat. "Is there anyone else you want to speak with now?"

Joey was over. Pharaoh was over. Those two, I remembered. I could not pull KaibaCorp into my bed and cling to it. 'no.'

"I'll get things situated and get Mokuba over as soon as I can. Do what the doctors tell you to Seto. We need you in one piece." He hung up the line.

I disconnected my end of the conversation and lay down to think.

The funeral would take several days with the wake and all the other traditions to honor. There would be a media feeding frenzy.

Kaiba Gozaburo – did he jump or was he pushed? If it was a murder, Mokuba or I would have a cloud of suspicion hanging over us for years. If it was a suicide, our Japanese sales would never recover. I needed a story and I needed it fast. And strangest for me was that I was suspected of killing a man whose face I could not picture.

I rang for the nurse and held up a sign saying 'tanaka'.

"Did you need to see the doctor now?" she asked stupidly. My expression must have answered her question. "Of course, Sir. Right away." She hurried out.

"Don't talk." Tanaka said as soon as he opened the door. "Write out whatever you need."

'press conference' I wrote.

He looked at me with an expression of pure disbelief. "You have completely lost your mind if you think that there is any way on this earth or the next that I would allow a pack of media vultures to decend on a patient who shouldn't even be speaking in the first place!"

'won't. mokuba coming here'

He frowned at me. "Seto, I have known you since you were ten years old. Don't try to lie to me; it won't work anymore."

'press already notified'. More than likely, they would simply follow Mokuba's car. 'find me a room or I will hold it in here.'

"The most willful child I have ever seen." He growled. "How many people?"

'?' I wrote 'call noah and ask'

"Oh no." He shook his head. "You are not going to force your stress onto him as well. I may not be able to stop you from overloading your brother, but I will not let you kill your cousin."

I had no idea what he was talking about. '????' I wrote.

He frowned. "His heart." I shrugged and he sighed. "I'm probably breaching patient confidentiality, but you need to know or you'll kill him. After his accident," I pointed to the question marks. "The car accident; you may have been too young. It was around the same time you were adopted. Noah suffered a myocardial contusion – a blunt force blow to his chest that damaged his heart. It nearly killed him then, but they were able to restart his heart at the scene. He's had three strokes – you did notice when your cousin was hospitalized, didn't you?"

I gave him a look to show that I'd noticed when the only person my age with whom I cared to socialize was missing. The truth, however, was that although I noticed when he was missing, I rarely knew why and after a few years, I didn't care. It was a normal enough occurrence that it no longer caught my curiosity. I gestured and he went on.

"My point here is that Noah cannot take the stress level that you seem to thrive on. He's already had a new pacemaker implanted earlier this year and he's overloaded it twice already. I'd already discussed removing him from the upper management of KaibaGames with him and your father. I'm asking you now. Please don't help him kill himself by expecting him to keep to your pace."

I nodded thoughtfully.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.