Sow and Reap - Cover

Sow and Reap

Copyright© 2010 by Serena Jones

Interlude #7: Gozaburo's Report

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Interlude #7: Gozaburo's Report - Yu-Gi-Oh FanFiction. Seto/Joey/Atemu. Yaoi. When Seto takes an impromptu vacation he throws everyone's life into chaos. Includes some very non-standard pairings. Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of it's related. I am not making nor do I seek to make any financial gain from this. I just wrote a fanfic based on the sources mentioned. NOTE TO READERS: Chapter 1 is a bit slow for a reason. Give me until Chapter 3 before you condem this story. All is calm before the storm.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

"This is the last thing on today's agenda." Kogoro said, handing me an envelope and my seal. "The changes you made have been updated and it should be ready for your signature."

My last will and testament. I updated it once a year to ensure it reflected my current state of affairs. It rarely changed. The corporate assets went to the little bastard; Noah, Mokuba and Sister split the rest equally. This year, however, I had to make major changes.

I had to add Mazaki.

Love was a strange concept. It justified foolish behavior and illogical decisions. It made otherwise intelligent men do irrational things. It was man's greatest weakness.

I did not love Mazaki. I would not be as foolish as that. Japanese property law, however, favored the family. I had been seeking a woman worthy of marriage since I adopted the little bastard – if only to provide an acknowledged heir of the body. Give the asshole a little competition; keep him on his toes.

Not that it would make a difference. With rare exception, the little bastard ran the corporation as if he was born to do it. Small wonder, since he was.

My sisters had been a disappointment – out of three children, only one of them had the true business acumen to replace me. I had hoped for more – enough to control the Empire – but I only succeeded with one.

But I had three sons and the family structure – especially with a wife as young as Mazaki – would virtually ensure the probate courts would have no access to my estate. Hopefully her son by me would turn out better than the others. She hadn't conceived yet, but I suspected that she was using a contraceptive. That would end shortly.

Even without a child, Mazaki was a good choice. She was a classic beauty – not one of these westernized glamour girls. Understated. She was intelligent, quiet and well mannered. She was strong enough to speak her mind when called for, but knew when to hold her tongue. Too many women did not know when to simply shut up. Mazaki rarely spoke out of turn. When I took her someplace, she was well behaved, but smart. Not excessive and not a mindless drone.

I had suspected when she was hired several years ago that she would be one to watch. Top three in her class. I never move a new employee to my staff; they need to work for the corporation for at least a year before I'll consider them. By then she was working for the little bastard and keeping his office running quite smoothly. It pleased me to no end to steal her away from him.

I reviewed the document. My blood received my estate; the rest of the world could get bent. I made provisions for Mazaki as my wife and for my eventual child or children with her. I could only hope that I lived long enough for my fourth son to displace the second. I signed it, sealed it and handed the document back to Kogoro.

"Fine. What's my calendar for the day look like?"

"This morning at ten is the emergency board meeting."

He was grinning, but I didn't think it was remotely funny. "I'm not going to that thing. What's next?"

"Not going?" Mazaki entered my office. I had told the staff that she could come and go at will if I didn't have guests. "But the vote is about you!"

Kogoro snickered. I felt my expression sour. "This is the first time you've been through this. Every year, in March, Mokuba calls an 'Emergency Board Meeting' usually to vote on my competency or the redistribution of KaibaCorp wealth or some other urgent topic. At the same time, the cafeteria gets a catering order for a large cake."

"A cake?" She looked confused. "I don't see the connection."

"It's a surprise birthday party." Kogoro told her. "He's done it ever since he joined the Board of Directors. Everyone agrees that Kaiba-sama should run the company for another year and we enjoy a slice of cake. Takes about fifteen minutes."

"Oh. I see." Then she looked confused. "So when is your real birthday party?"

"What real party?" I dismissed the idea. "It's a waste of time."

"Non-sense!" She insisted. "We celebrate the Emperor's birthday as a national holiday and you're much more important to me than he is. We should take the day off." She sat on the edge of my desk, leaned forward and kissed my temple. "I can think of a number of ways to celebrate."

Undoubtedly sexual. She was very responsive. "Perhaps another time." I told her. "What else is on my schedule?"

Kogoro flipped a page on his binder. "Actually, today might be the perfect day. You have a 2 o'clock with Accounting, but the rest of your day is free."

"Buro, come. I can shift my meetings around – Noah and Ryou don't need me anyway – and we'll at least go have lunch." She smiled sweetly. "Please?"

This wouldn't be the first time we'd slipped out of the office and put personal wants ahead of legitimate business. And Mokuba's 'meeting' was a waste of time to begin with. That one was too soft and, unfortunately, I had been remiss and catered to that softness. Mazaki could assist with him as well; she could be soft with him while I take a firmer hand in guiding him away from the little bastard. At one point, I had hoped that Mokuba would be my protégée. Perhaps, I can begin his training anew.

A loud, raucous steel drum band began playing and disrupted the quiet of my office. Kogoro looked pained and pulled out the source of the offending music. "Sorry. My phone." He glanced at the screen, raised an eyebrow and took the call. "Mokuba-san. How may I assist you? Well, I'm with your Father at the moment. Ah. Yes. Yes. I could transfer your call so he can ... Oh, I see. Well, we were finished, I believe." He mouthed the question 'did you need anything else' and I shook my head. "So I could meet with you now. Fine. I'll be there shortly." He hung up the line, shaking his head. "Mokuba has a last minute 'issue' that needs resolving. He no doubt forgot the cake this year. I'll be in his office for a few minutes, and then I have a meeting scheduled with maintenance about rehabbing our office suite. I should be accessible all day. Do you want me to reschedule your accounting meeting?"

"No." I didn't want Mazaki to think she could use her body to move me. "We'll take a long lunch." I looked at her. "Satisfied?"

"Yes." She smiled. "Thank you. But only if I take you. It's your birthday, after all."

I couldn't help smiling in return. "As you wish."

"Well, if you'll excuse me." Kogoro had that disgruntled look of his again. He was half-breed and it showed; despite being raised in Japan, he still was never able to control himself. His every thought was etched across his dark-skinned face, which made him unsuitable for anything but menial positions. I made a gesture to both acknowledge and dismiss him and turned my full attention to Mazaki.

"Are your parents still alive?" I asked her.

"Of course!" She sounded surprised. "They're not that old. Why?"

"I should meet them before the engagement."

Her jaw dropped and her face went pale. "Before the what?"

"Our relationship has been progressing smoothly. I find you agreeable in a number of ways; enough so, that you now live with me."

"I know, but..." She was thinking, but not speaking. " ... marriage. I just moved in; we haven't seen how well that works."

"Do you disagree?"

"I – I – oh God, I'd better sit down."

"You are sitting down." I pointed out with some mirth. I hadn't expected a reaction so emotional from her. She was normally very sensible. I pulled her into my lap.

"Buro! That's not helping." She complained, but didn't move to get up. "Marriage is ... are you sure? Marry me?"

"I can't imagine anyone else."

"Oh, Buro; I don't know what to say."

"Say yes."

"Would that make you happy?" She asked, looking at me, looking into my eyes.

"Yes." I replied. I did find myself curious as to whether it would make her happy, but 'happy' was irrelevant to my needs.

"Then yes." She said decisively. "I want you to be happy, darling." She put her hand softly on my cheek and kissed me.

It was sex where, unfortunately, my ability to remain intelligent lost to my baser instincts. Throughout most of my life, I had been able to control my urges and allowed sexual congress on very rare occasions. I kept concubines after my sisters left and simply remained celibate after I adopted the boys.

Mazaki tested the strength of my resolve. Most of the time, I was able to resist physical temptations. But on those occasions when I could not, it was as if years of pent up repression was released and our encounters frequently lasted for hours.

Her kiss sparked a flame that I could not deny. I held her and returned the kiss with more passion. She murmured something, but I ignored it in favor of opening her jacket and unbuttoning her blouse. Her lingerie was tasteful, but in the way, and I removed it as expediently as possible. I virtually attacked her small breasts, as she made quiet mewing sounds. That she was not a loud lover was an additional bonus the few times we had indulged ourselves in my office.

I kept my hands busy lifting her skirt and she helped guide her panties to the floor. She opened my pants as I slipped my finger back and forth along her exposed slit. Quickly, my cock was equally exposed and treated to her stroking fist. Then she straddled my legs and impaled herself upon me. Our lips met again as I guided her up and down on my shaft.

She released my mouth long enough to whisper. "I love you, Gozaburo." I pulled her face back to mine and thrust with more insistence. We grunted and moaned like beasts until the dam finally broke and I released my seed into her.

I panted for a moment trying to catch my breath. "Anzu," I whispered, "I want you to stop taking those pills."

She giggled. "That's a relief because during the move, I lost my prescription."

I raised an eyebrow. "You weren't going to tell me?"

"I wanted to trap you into marrying me." She laughed. I laughed too. I sincerely doubted Mazaki had anything as unscrupulous as that planned. "Honestly? I'd forgotten about them until this morning. Katya's picking up a refill order today."

"Don't bother; you won't be needing them." That she'd been off for two weeks already was good.

"Oh, Buro!" She hugged me and kissed me again.

When we were both fully dressed again, I unlocked my office safe. She turned discreetly, as always, to look out my window.

"I love this view." She said for the hundredth time. "I think if I were falling off the roof, that view would make it almost worth it."

I pulled out a jewelry box and closed the safe. "I'll keep that in mind in case it ever becomes relevant." It was, in truth, a majestic view. Domino was in the foreground, Tokyo in the distance. The primary reason I had selected this particular suite for my office. "I believe this is now yours." I gave her the box.

She opened it and gasped. The ring was carved jade, a dragon chasing its tail. Grasped between its front and rear claw was a diamond. It had been hard to find her ring size, but the ring had to be carved to fit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.