Sow and Reap
Chapter 24: Monday, Raining, Hated and Blue

Copyright© 2010 by Serena Jones

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24: Monday, Raining, Hated and Blue - Yu-Gi-Oh FanFiction. Seto/Joey/Atemu. Yaoi. When Seto takes an impromptu vacation he throws everyone's life into chaos. Includes some very non-standard pairings. Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of it's related. I am not making nor do I seek to make any financial gain from this. I just wrote a fanfic based on the sources mentioned. NOTE TO READERS: Chapter 1 is a bit slow for a reason. Give me until Chapter 3 before you condem this story. All is calm before the storm.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

I awoke to the sound of Honda's phone ringing in the living room. It was still pitch black and I staggered into the table trying to find it.

"What?" I snapped, rubbing my bruised shin.

"Hey," said an equally tired but only somewhat familiar voice. "It's me."

"Me who?" Then I realized who. "Mokuba?"

"Yeah. Sorry. I'm not awake yet. I'm going to be leaving in about an hour. Did you want to ride with me or do you have another way into the city?"

Transportation! I hadn't even considered the fact that I had to get there. "If I could ride with you that would be better. Thank you."

"Of course, Nii-sama. Hey what's up with your phone?"

"I had it disabled." I lied. "Since when are you having nightmares again?"

"Again? Still!"

"I thought they'd stopped." I felt my throat tighten. "You stopped calling while you were in France."

"I didn't think it was right to put you through it every time I woke up."

"So now it's so bad you need sleeping pills?"

"Relax, big bro! These aren't habit forming. It just takes a while to shake it off. I'll be fine by the time you see me. Believe me; I took these, like, every other night in Paris." He yawned. "So that's my excuse. Why do you sound wrecked?"

"Late night; I didn't get much sleep."

"Nii-sama, if you want to delay this..."

"No! Today. It needs to be today."

He was silent for a moment. "Yes, Nii-sama." He said softly. "I will see you in an hour." He hung up.

I hung up the receiver and looked at my watch. It was 4:45am. If we stayed on schedule, we'd get to the office around 8am. That would give me an hour to organize myself. To place the mirrors and prepare the smoke; to create magic and make my Father disappear.

No small trick.

I showered more to wake myself than to clean and then got dressed. On the dresser was Pharaoh's ankh and beside it, a bracelet that Joey had given me. I didn't remember pulling it out, but it was a good piece of jewelry and it suited the jacket. I put them both on. My hair was a joke. The man looking back from my reflection looked nothing like the boy I was just a few months ago. Hopefully, he was man enough.

It was raining, but I was in front of the building when the limo arrived. Nakamura stepped out with an umbrella, smiling, and opened the door for me. "Good morning, Kaiba-san."

I had to smile back. "Good morning, Nakamura. Thank you."

Mokuba was actually chipper. "Morning big bro! I got coffee and muffins!" He handed the goods to me. "We can have a real breakfast when we get there."

"Thank you, brother. This will be sufficient." I tapped on the glass partition.

"Yes sir?" Nakamura asked through the intercom.

"Have you given any thought to my offer?"

"I don't want much, sir. Ichiro's going to college next semester so really –"

"I'm not trying to rush you, just checking the status. Ichiro's tuition will be covered. You can let me know the rest next week. Thank you." I turned off the intercom. "Sorry. I wanted to resolve that while it was on my mind."

"You've had a lot going on, haven't you?" Mokuba sipped his coffee and bit into a donut.

"You will too if today works. Does Ishtaaru know you're eating that?"

"She'd ground me if she did." He laughed. "So what is the plan?"

"We attend the board meeting and vote on whether Father should continue to lead KaibaCorp."

He nodded. "That part I sort of figured. You want everyone to vote no, right?" I nodded. "Ok, then what?"

"Then I assume control."

"Just like that?"

"Just like that."

"Wow." He laughed. "That easy?"

"Of course it won't be that easy. That is the plan. Reality will be far more difficult than that. Father will not step down without a fight. And even one yes vote ends the matter."

"You need everybody? One hundred percent?" I shrugged. "You'll never get it. Konosuke hasn't voted against Dad ever."

"Konosuke wants more say in the corporate direction than Father will allow him."

"And you'll give him that?"

"He believes I will."

"Ok so you've locked Shuzo, everyone under forty, and maybe Konosuke. What about the others?"

"I've spoken to them. They have reasons to vote for me."

"But will they vote against Dad?"

"We will see, won't we."

"What are you going to do if they don't?"

I shrugged. "Call Pegasus and ask if I can start the Monday after graduation."

"Pegasus!? That arrogant fuck?"

"Mokuba! It's a bit early in the morning for such language."

"Nii-sama, you can't be serious!"

"I have quite a satisfactory offer from him."

"Please tell me this is another nightmare."

I smiled. "Eight Hundred, plus rights."

"That is a joke."

"I even have a witness to the offer."

"He should double it just for you walking into the building." He groused.

"I'll ask him to consider that." We hit a bump and Mokuba spilled coffee on his t-shirt which is when I registered on what my brother was wearing. "Did Father relax the office dress code while I was gone?"

He dabbed at the stain with a napkin. "Nah. But I have clothes on the plane." He laughed. "Actually, you have clothes on the plane and I wear your stuff a lot. The pants are still a bit long but the jackets are perfect."

"Really? I wish I had known that yesterday. It would have saved me a great deal of time."

"But if you wore one of your old suits, you wouldn't look so hip!" He laughed. "You'll be the most stylish thing in the room if Anzu's secretary isn't there."

We talked about people in the office until we reached the airport. I revised my timetable. I'd have two hours to confirm my plan had a chance of success. Had I taken the commuter train, I would have gotten there thirty minutes before the meeting started. That would have given me no time to prepare. Two hours would be cutting it close; there were so many things that I couldn't do until I got there.

And, as we took off, I realized that I'd forgotten to call Yamada.

Mokuba and I both slept for most of the flight, his arms around my waist, mine around his shoulder. I started to protest that we were no longer children who needed to be held, but I found I could not deny him even that.

When we woke, with a mere thirty minutes to touchdown, Mokuba opened the storage compartment and revealed the half dozen suits I'd left for my own convenience. "Isis told them they were mine so they didn't confiscate them."

"What did he do with my things?"

"They're in your room at home. Are you going to change or are you really going in there like that?"

"Is there something wrong with the way I look?"

"No, I'm just not used to being the conservative one." He laughed and pulled out a suit. "I'm going to have to do some serious shopping if you're going to start being fashionable." He undressed.

The last time I saw my brother naked, he was a spindly ten year old trying to avoid taking his bath. He'd filled out considerably in the last four years. His chest and shoulders were broader, his legs thicker, he even had enough body hair to catch my attention in quite the wrong way. I excused myself quickly. Maybe Kajiki was right; maybe there was something wrong with me. I should not be looking at my own brother in a sexual manner. My brother cannot be 'hot'.

Instead, I mentally reviewed my position. Once I reached the office, I would have to prepare what little I could as quickly as possible. No one had called me to sell out...

... because my phone was disconnected, no one could call and sell me their vote. I could be Daniel walking into the lion's den. Maybe this was a mistake.

"We are approaching Tokyo International." The pilot announced overhead. "Please fasten your seatbelts and return all seats and trays to their upright positions."

I sat down and buckled in. A moment later, a well-dressed Mokuba joined me. "See? All presentable."

"Hugo Boss suits you. You should keep that one for as long as it lasts."

"Huh?"

"The shoulder seam is out of place. I doubt you'll still be able to wear it in six months. I do want that tie back."

He looked at his shoulder. "Really? Isis keeps complaining that I don't shop enough for the right things. I didn't think I was growing that fast."

"You are an adolescent." I had to chuckle. "Growth and foolish behavior is what you all do."

"Ha-ha, big bro; very funny. You're still an adolescent too, you know."

"Yes, but my clothing fits."

"Nobody's going to notice."

"Anzu in five minutes. Ryou in less."

"Bet?"

We used to bet dueling cards. It never particularly mattered since there were no cards that we could not both obtain, but the competitive principle was the important part. I smiled. "Bet. I don't have my deck with me but you can have whatever two cards are on top if neither of them notices."

"Deal."

After we landed, I made our driver stop at the first cell store I saw and paid my bill. They were able to reactivate my phone while I was standing there. I had fifty-six voice mail messages. "Bloody hell," I sighed as I got back into the car. There was no way I'd have time to review them all. "Brother, do you have a secretary?"

"I think so." He shrugged. "I never use her. I don't even know if it's the same girl when I come in. Isis does anything real that I can't do myself."

"I'll need someone for a few hours."

"We can do that." He pulled out his phone and dialed. "Hi! I figured you'd be in by now. I need an assistant for the morning. Is Damla free today?"

"I need someone who can type dictation at 120 words." I told him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.