Sow and Reap
Interlude #5: Yugi's Account

Copyright© 2010 by Serena Jones

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Interlude #5: Yugi's Account - Yu-Gi-Oh FanFiction. Seto/Joey/Atemu. Yaoi. When Seto takes an impromptu vacation he throws everyone's life into chaos. Includes some very non-standard pairings. Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of it's related. I am not making nor do I seek to make any financial gain from this. I just wrote a fanfic based on the sources mentioned. NOTE TO READERS: Chapter 1 is a bit slow for a reason. Give me until Chapter 3 before you condem this story. All is calm before the storm.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

I didn't want to ask him, but I felt badly not saying something. Mai didn't care, but Yami agreed with me that I couldn't just leave. Still, as I watched Kaiba and Yami duel at the shop, I couldn't help but think I was hurting a friend.

Yami glanced at me and frowned. I knew exactly what he was thinking. His expressions are exactly my expressions. We may not think the same things at the same time, but we do show the same thoughts in the same way. Which is why I call him my other self and not my brother – he and I are more like one than anyone knows.

Oh, we have our differences. I like girls, for a start. And no one had to explain to me that banishing people's souls to other dimensions was wrong. I'm very lucky that no one seems to remember any of the truly bizarre stuff that happened last year otherwise, I don't know how I'd explain it.

Yami gave me a look and I knew that if I didn't say something, he was going to say it for me. So I took a breath and tried to sound as cheerful as possible. "Guess what, Kaiba-kun? Mai and I got a job offer."

"Together?" He said with only vague interest. "I'm sure you'll both be thrilled. I suspect your employer may regret the decision."

"Oh no, he wants a couple. He wants us to duel as a team at tournaments and conventions. Like the Kaiba Couple."

He looked up from his cards. "The what?"

"The Kaiba Couple? They were at the last two tournaments." Yami and I both winced. I hadn't meant to mention that. Kaiba hadn't attended a tournament in ages. He claimed that he didn't have time, but we all knew it was because he didn't have the money for the entrance fees and he wouldn't let any of us pay for him. "You know, I'm sure you've seen them. They were married, but on the verge of divorce and someone suggested that they start dueling as a way of re-kindling the romance. Now they represent KaibaGames at all the events. They're really cute together."

"Oh. Yes." He said, looking back at his duel. "I had forgotten about them."

"You ... forgot?" In the whole time I've known him, I've never heard Kaiba say he'd forgotten anything.

He shrugged. "Frankly, I have no interest in what Noah does with the company now." It was such a blatant lie even Yami almost laughed at it. "So you and Mai will replace them?"

"Huh? Oh, no. We'll be working for another company." I hesitated. "One of the competitors. It's a chance to travel all over the world and Mai and I get to be together and Grandpa won't have to pay out as much anymore and –"

"It's alright, Mutou." He said, cutting me off. "Who?"

"Maximillion Pegasus."

Kaiba nodded. "You should accept the offer. If the contract is reasonable, of course. Have you had an attorney look at it?"

"No. I don't even know one."

"Give it to me tonight. I'll have Yamada look at it and let you know tomorrow."

"Oh, I wouldn't want you to..." I started but Yami caught my eye over Kaiba's head and stopped me. "OK. Sure. Thanks!" I ran to find my copy of the contract and brought it out to Kaiba. "I really appreciate it; I wouldn't know what was fair, now that I think of it. I was just so excited about dueling that I –."

"Yes, I'm sure." Kaiba took the document without even glancing at it. He played a card. "There, Pharaoh. I believe that will hold you for a moment or two."

Yami considered the trap. "Clever. Very, very clever." He pointed to a card. "You realize you've left an obvious opening here."

"Did I?" Kaiba leaned back and crossed his arms. "I must be slipping."

Yami's smile grew slowly and I rolled my eyes. I knew that look well. I wore it every time Mai beat me in a duel. Yami was thinking about dueling, but not with cards. "Not in the shop, Yami." I reminded him with a laugh. "You promised."

No one was surprised when Yami and Kaiba started sleeping together after Kaiba's terrible break-up with Joey. But their lust frequently caught people off guard. I mean, I thought Mai and me were pretty extroverted but those two! In the dressing room at Kaiba's job, the stock room here at Grandpa's shop, Honda's kitchen, Otogi's car. It hadn't been two weeks yet, but we'd already caught them 'engaged' at school twice! They lit like gas meeting flame sometimes and whoosh! Get the kids out of the room!

I knew Yami so I knew this kind of passion wasn't so strange for him. But Kaiba had always been so conservative and closed. Even when things were good with Joey, he never did more than a small kiss in public. This was not like Kaiba at all.

Yami spared me a glance that let me know the reminder was necessary as he leaned forward and pulled Kaiba to him. "It is so rare that I lose, I hardly know what to do about it."

"I have a suggestion or two." Kaiba was acting cool, but I'd seen this routine often enough to know what happened next.

"Please –" They kissed and I couldn't hear the rest.

"Yaaaa-miiii!" I called out.

He broke off the kiss. "All right! We'll go upstairs." They both stood up and my other self led my friend to the apartment above the shop.

Grandpa shook his head. "It's not right."

"Grandpa! There's nothing wrong with them being in love!" I was stunned; Grandpa's usually so accepting.

"Eh? What, them?" He waved the thought away. "No, not that. I mean Kaiba-san not dueling. Something is going on with him. And I don't think he's in love with Yami, either, just so you know. We used to call it 'gettin' lucky' back in my day."

"GRANDPA!"

He laughed at me. "Well where on earth do you think you came from if I'm your Grandpa? I got lucky once or twice when I was young and handsome."

"Play your cards right, you could get lucky tonight, cutie." Mai's arms appeared around Grandpa's neck. "Got anything hot and spicy for me tonight?"

"I'm lucky I happen to know you're talking about dinner, young lady." Grandpa chuckled. "Otherwise a greeting like that is liable to give a man my age a heart attack."

"Oh!" She kissed his cheek and let him go. "You're no fun." She crossed to me and grabbed my shirt collar with both hands. "What about you short stuff, are you any fun?"

"We could play a game." I said innocently. "I know a neat one that involves cards and several hours of quiet reflection."

"Keep it up, funny boy, and that's the only game you'll get to play." I leaned forward to kiss her nose and she giggled. "So did they actually finish a duel this time?"

"I don't think so. Kaiba said something about laying a trap and Yami got all excited."

"Huh." Mai let me go and looked at the cards on the table. "Slick! Kaiba is getting devious these days. Being poor works for the rich boy."

Grandpa and I joined her and we all studied the trap. I thought about my deck. In truth, I wasn't sure how I'd escape it without taking massive damage. But I was pretty sure Yami's final position was strong enough to survive it. I looked at the un-played cards in Yami's deck – I knew he wouldn't care if I did – and saw a pair of his heavy hitters near the top. He could have won, but it would have been a hard match – and without looking at Kaiba's deck, I couldn't say for sure. Kaiba was using a lot more traps these days. A lot more tricks using secondary card abilities and forcing his opponents to waste special attacks or sacrifice cards. Kaiba had always been an aggressive duelist but he'd never been quite as subtle. It was a shame that he was doing his dueling at a shop and not in an arena.

"Hey." Mai sat down and began clearing the table. "You tell him yet?"

"Yeah. He said I should have the contract looked at by a lawyer."

"Did you tell him we already did?"

I shrugged. "It couldn't hurt for Kaiba to look at it again. He might see something else."

"You," she said, shaking her head, "are a marshmallow." She got up. "Hey Grandpa, did you get those toon cards I ordered?"

As it turned out, Kaiba did find a clause that we hadn't noticed that said if we broke up as a couple, we were out of the job. And he pointed out that the way the finances were structured, in the short-term, Mai and I would make a lot of money, but the longer the deal continued the less we'd get. He made a couple of suggestions as to how to fix both issues. And it was Kaiba who read the contract. He tried to tell me that his attorney looked it over and I pretended that I believed him, but I recognized his handwriting in the margin notes.

They were good suggestions and Pegasus made the changes. Mai and I were under contract and on route to our first event by six am Thursday morning.

Pegasus let us use his personal jet to fly to the 15th Annual Pegasus Duel-a-thon at Madison Square Garden in New York City. It wasn't as big as Kaiba's jet, but Kaiba's didn't have an actual bedroom! We spent most of the 22-hour long flight taking advantage of the queen-sized bed and the privacy.

At some point, while we were cuddling between making love and making more love, I was lying there looking out the window. Mai was snuggled against me, dozing, and I thought, 'Wow, how perfect is this?' I was being paid to travel all over the world and duel with my girlfriend. Yami was back, Grandpa's shop was doing well. The only thing that would make it better was if it could last forever. I woke Mai.

"What?" she purred and rubbed her cheek against my chest.

"Let's get married in New York."

She bolted straight up, which surprised me. "WHAT?!"

"Uh – let's get married in New York. Are you ok?"

"Am I ok? Are you a freak? You ask me, out of the blue, to get married and then ask if I'm ok?"

"Oh! Sorry. I didn't mean to weird you out or something."

"You did." She seemed suddenly shy and pulled the sheet over her naked breasts.

"I didn't mean to."

"You want to get married?" She asked, calmer but now nervous.

"Well, yeah."

"To me?"

I had to grin. "If I marry anyone else, I'm out of a job." She smirked and hit me with the pillow. "Ow!"

"Twerp." She hit me again. "Don't ask stupid questions and you won't get hurt."

"But it's not a stupid question." I held the pillow down so she couldn't hit me again. "Let's get married in New York."

"What are you talking about?"

"Come on! Wouldn't it be great? We come here, duel, win and then get married!"

"You mean a publicity stunt?"

"Well, kind of." She face went dark and I knew I had to talk fast. "I mean really married, not publicity for that. But here, at our first duel as a couple. Wouldn't that be cool?"

"I think your brain is working faster than your mouth again."

"Oh." That happened sometimes when I was really excited about an idea. "Here is it from the beginning. I was thinking that my life was really perfect right now and the only thing that could make it better is if it lasted forever. And then I thought, well marriage is until death and that's pretty close to forever. And then I remembered that Joey was in New York and he could be our witness. And then I thought, heck, the whole convention could be our witnesses. I don't care who's there if you say yes."

She tackled me. "You're an idiot!" She kissed me. "You're an idiot and I love you! Why didn't you say that in the first place?"

"I did, I thought." I didn't think I had to spell out the whole thing.

"We probably can't do it this trip, but maybe next time." She gasped. "But we can go to the diamond district and get the biggest ring in New York!" She jumped out of the bed. "I have to post this!" She grabbed her phone and started typing. I looked over her shoulder – Facebook. At least everyone we knew would find out at the same time.

When we landed, we were both pretty wired so we got to the hotel and did some checking. It turned out that with valid ID it was possible that we could get a marriage license. It would be a pain to have it transferred over once we got home again – but it was probably easier to have a real wedding with all our friends after I turned 20 anyway and Mai liked the idea of having two weddings. I called Pegasus-san and he was thrilled as well.

"Have you planned a honeymoon yet?" He asked.

I laughed. "We haven't even figured out how to get married yet!"

"Don't worry, I'll handle everything. You don't have to be at the tournament until 6pm tonight. Why don't you take Mai shopping for a ring?"

"Well, we were planning to spend the day hanging out with Joey."

He laughed, "Did you make those plans before or after you asked her?"

"Well before, but..."

"I think you'll find your plans for the day have changed." He hung up promising to have everything ready by the end of the convention on Sunday.

"Joey and his friend can go ring shopping with us." Mai informed me when I reminded her that we were spending the day with them.

"Well I mean it's just a ring, right? We won't be shopping all day, will we?" I asked her.

Famous Last Words.

I didn't like Hirutani from about two seconds after I met him. Mai had been in the bathroom so I went down to the lobby to greet them and she joined us.

"Joey!" She yelled before throwing herself at him.

"Hey Wheeler!" Hirutani sneered, "Who's the skirt?"

Mai could hold her own anywhere, though. She looked at Hirutani over Joey's shoulder and asked, "Hey Joey, who's the asshole?"

Hirutani kept leering at her, but Mai hates guys like him – which is part of why I love her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.