Sow and Reap
Chapter 8: My Newest Home

Copyright© 2010 by Serena Jones

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: My Newest Home - Yu-Gi-Oh FanFiction. Seto/Joey/Atemu. Yaoi. When Seto takes an impromptu vacation he throws everyone's life into chaos. Includes some very non-standard pairings. Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of it's related. I am not making nor do I seek to make any financial gain from this. I just wrote a fanfic based on the sources mentioned. NOTE TO READERS: Chapter 1 is a bit slow for a reason. Give me until Chapter 3 before you condem this story. All is calm before the storm.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

When I woke, the sun was up and Honda and Joey had already left. Honda-sama was making breakfast.

"Ah good, you're awake!" He said cheerfully. "Eggs, bacon, melon. We eat then we go see about your apartment."

It was easy to see that Honda had gotten his charm and ease from this man and I quickly found myself smiling with him. He went with me to the manager's office and helped me inspect the apartment for damages. The rent was 44,000 yen a month for one room with a half-kitchen and a private bathroom. There was no furniture and only a dozen or so boxes. He stayed with me most of the day to help me unpack.

"Kaiba-san!" He called out while I was unpacking the kitchen. "Here's another one." He waved a note.

We had found my Father's definition of my 'personal belongings' to be rather limited. My cell phone was most notably not there. Much of my clothing was but none of my formal kimonos. Not my Dueling Jacket or my deck. There were enough cooking utensils and dishware for a dinner for two. My toothbrush, my soap, a set of towels. Most of my books and notes for school. But interspaced in boxes were notes from Ishtaaru containing recipes, phone lists, and other useful bits. One note had a website address. Another, in Mokuba's handwriting listed all the cheat codes for his favorite video games. In between each code, however, were three of my bank account numbers and their PINs. Honda-sama and I began unpacking more carefully when we found the first note and were retaining the packing materials so I could review them more closely later.

When we were done, we sat on the floor, drinking tap water and staring at the line of empty boxes against the wall.

"Thank you, sir." I said. "This would have been much harder without you."

"That's why I'm here." He grinned. "But I think you're going to have to buy a few things. Chairs. A bed."

I nodded. "A lamp or two."

"It will get dark in here. I think we have a spare one. I'll bring it down."

"Sir, really, you've done enough."

He waved me off. "Bring it back when you replace it." He looked at his watch. "They'll be home soon. I should go cook, I guess."

"I've taken your whole day." I realized guiltily. "I didn't mean to waste your time like this."

"Oh, it's nothing!" He slowly got up, groaning and stretching. "I'd have wasted it sleeping anyway. Work is good for the body and I sit all the time anyway."

"At the very least, I can help you cook!"

"Alright — but only if you help us eat." He gestured to my mostly empty kitchen. "I think they forgot to pack you a lunch." He glanced around. "Among other things."

We went back to their place and started dinner. I chopped, he boiled and fried. It brought memories to the surface, long buried.

My Dad — my biological Father — he was tall — or maybe I was short. He had brown hair and glasses. He'd cook when he came home from work. He wore an apron over his suit. He taught me how to chop vegetables safely. 'No fingers in our soup' he'd laugh. I could just remember his voice. I couldn't remember my mother at all any more except that she had black hair, like Mokuba.

"Kaiba-san?" Honda-sama's voice was distant. "Kaiba?"

I snapped out of my memory suddenly and realized that my face was wet. Then I was sobbing. I had no idea why. My parents had been dead for a decade at least. I cried for them years ago when tears were all I had. Tears were worthless now and I had so much more. I lost my parents and gained an empire.

How much was chopping vegetables in my Father's kitchen worth?

Honda-sama was holding me, arms around me like he was protecting me from something. I pushed him away and I went back to my apartment. I locked the door and tried to ignore him calling for me. Kaiba Seto does not cry. He does not fall apart over life's small challenges. He is not a child to be frightened of future risks. He finds opportunities, takes advantages, makes victories when others can only see defeats. I got out of an orphanage. I built a corporation. I am the greatest living Duelist in the world. Chopping vegetables cannot break me — my will is indomitable.

I remembered telling Mokuba once that so long as we were both alive, the game was still going; the duel wasn't over. I wiped my face and pulled myself together. My Father — the man who raised me, educated me and pushed me — was presenting me with a new challenge. Another of his 'gifts'. Like Bakura, this apparent freedom would have hidden strings attached. But if I succeed over this next year, I won. Gozaburo thought I'd come groveling back when my friends went the way of my money. He was wrong; friends were nice but they're the wrong commodity. I'll find new friends, new lovers. But he can't take my brother. The duel wasn't over yet.

I searched all my clothes — pants, jacket pockets, book bags — and found 41,528 yen. That was enough to get a few things. It was still daylight outside so I made some mental notes about what I needed first and headed down to my bike.

Before I got on it, I noticed that the lid of the trunk wasn't closed properly. If it was damaged that was going to have to be replaced — an expensive proposition at this point in my budget. I opened it to examine the lock and almost fell over. My dueling coat had been stuffed in. Under it was my logo dueling disk and my deck. I almost cried again. Whatever Ishtaaru was being paid, she was worth far more.

I went to what passed for downtown. I couldn't afford a computer, so I bought two flash drives and time at an internet café. I opened a new e-mail account for myself as Tak and set up a Facebook page. Then, I sent 'friend' requests to Otogi, Mai and Honda. I found Ishtaaru's website and sent a message to her. I discovered that she had captured my phone memory chip and was able to upload all the data I had stored there. I downloaded as much as I could. Most of it was homework but there were some design ideas I had started and a few personal photos. Anything I couldn't capture, I told her to delete. That wouldn't make it go away, only make it harder for KaibaCorp to find if they look.

My 'sabbatical' was all over the news. KaibaGames' stock dipped in late trading as the news that I was no longer on the board worked its way around the globe. Talking heads debated my sudden departure in every language I could find. Media blogs on the subject were almost entertaining. I was leaving because of illness, or because my lover and I were eloping, or they were covering my sudden death while skiing, or secret military projects, or one even suggested that I wanted to concentrate on my education for a while. I took some time to look for the news stories that my staff normally searched for me. I didn't typically web surf often, but I was going to have to learn how.

I checked the bank accounts Mokuba had supplied me with. Two were set up by KaibaCorp. They were both open but frozen. The balances were intact, but I couldn't withdraw or transfer funds. I did notice on one that my regular payroll had been deposited that morning but was, again, inaccessible. The third account was local; Anzu had set it up so that we had a financial institution if we needed services. The account only had 100 yen in it, but I had full access to the account. Anzu and Ryou were joint holders on the account.

The bank was just about to close when I got there but I managed to slip in before the guard locked the door. I removed Anzu and Ryou, changed the password and got a new bankcard issued, voiding the old. I deposited half the cash I had and left feeling a little more secure. I bought a few groceries, some toothpaste, and a few other necessities. When I got back to my apartment a pair of reading lamps and a foil-covered plate were waiting in front of the door. Under them was a list of homework assignments I'd missed for the day.

I ate the dinner provided as I sat on the floor and did my homework. It was considerably harder without having immediate access to a computer and took longer to write long hand. It was late when I finished.

I knew enough to wash my plate after eating — an ant infestation in my last solo residence taught me that lesson — and I set it to dry so I could return it the next day. I wasn't used to sleeping on floors, but I could adjust. The apartment was cold; I would have to learn how the heat worked soon. And what it cost. Still, it had been a long day and I fell asleep quickly.

I got up early and went to school. I knew they had a computer lab that was open for student use but I had no idea where. It took me a while to find it and when I did I almost left immediately. The machines were antiquated compared to what I was used to. There was one printer and a 20-page maximum. I sat down at the unit furthest from everyone and began typing from my notes. Thankfully, my typing speed was fast enough that the process shouldn't delay me too long.

"Hey, Kaiba! What are you doing here, slumming?" A voice behind me laughed.

I turned to see several of the boys on the baseball team moving toward me. I recognized them all, though I had not taken the time to learn their names. Ryou would know — he had painted two of them. "My system at home is unavailable for a while. This is easier than buying a new one."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.