Sow and Reap
Chapter 6: Let Him Go

Copyright© 2010 by Serena Jones

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Let Him Go - Yu-Gi-Oh FanFiction. Seto/Joey/Atemu. Yaoi. When Seto takes an impromptu vacation he throws everyone's life into chaos. Includes some very non-standard pairings. Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of it's related. I am not making nor do I seek to make any financial gain from this. I just wrote a fanfic based on the sources mentioned. NOTE TO READERS: Chapter 1 is a bit slow for a reason. Give me until Chapter 3 before you condem this story. All is calm before the storm.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

A teacher with gambling debt found a file identifying half a dozen high profile students. Mokuba happened to be in the right place at the wrong time. KaibaCorp ran better background checks on the full staff and found four others with severe financial issues. In addition, there were several with addictions, two actual pedophiles and a sexual offender. I was appalled that this institution had been entrusted with my brother's safety in the first place.

I'd been in France for four days when the kidnappers called again. We had expected that they would not be timely, but I was getting frantic. My landline was forwarded to my cell and all calls in or out of Father and my networks were being traced.

"Miss me?" The rough voice asked.

"I think it's impolite not to call if you are going to be late."

"There's a bidding war going on. People like pretty little boys with soft skin."

I wanted to reach through the phone and strangle him. I also knew that the longer I kept him on the phone, the more information the call yielded. "He's a small child. I can't imagine he's worth that much." My pager vibrated, telling me that Father was aware of the call and listening.

"The smaller the bag, the bigger the price tag."

"And just how big is this price tag?"

"Forty million."

"Yen? Fine. I'll write a check."

"Cheeky. US. Cash. Be at the airport in Bombay in three days if you want to see him."

"You could let me speak to him now."

"I'll send you a keepsake."

"I won't pay full price for damaged goods." I was sweating, fighting to keep my voice calm. "If you start sending me parts of him, the value goes down."

"You'll get all of him. Eventually."

"Perhaps. But if I can't put all the pieces together, I can't use him, can I?"

"Yeah, you're the bastard's son alright. What would he have paid if I'd snatched you?"

I wondered that myself. "If you are truly curious, try it."

The line went dead.

Two things happened within four hours. Father tripled the security around me and Ryou arrived at the KaibaCorp Paris office with the courier bringing the cash.

I didn't even wait until we were alone to fling myself into his arms. We embraced for too long and a moment longer as I had to pull myself together.

"Status?" He asked with a beautiful, but sad, smile.

"Irrelevant. Where is Anzu? And Joey, Honda, everyone; I'm barred from information about them." He frowned. "Ryou, damn it! Please! I need something."

He nodded. "Anzu was under suspicion because of the amount of force she's used on you over the past year."

"Force!?"

"The promotion, the termination clause, the..."

"She didn't ask for any of that! I did it because she deserved it all!"

"We know that, but Personnel doesn't." He moved toward my office couch. "And Security doesn't believe anything it can't verify twice."

The answer was flawed. "You've gotten almost as many perks."

He hesitated. "My case is different."

"How so?"

"I work for KaibaCorp not KaibaGames. You didn't actually approve my raise or any of my bonuses. And my initial security clearance was more recent."

I thought about that for a moment as I paced the room. I did sign all the paperwork, however, payroll office and work assignment did not always track and employees of one company often did work for both.

But not my personal staff.

"Why were you never shifted to KaibaGames?" He looked away from me. "Regardless of who hired you, when you joined my personal staff you should have been shifted to my budget." He didn't answer and would not look at me. "So who is your supervisor?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Kaiba-sama."

He wasn't a gift, he was a plant.

I wanted to be hurt and outraged, but I didn't have the strength. And frankly, after all I knew about Ryou, even if he started out as my Father's spy, I genuinely believed he no longer was.

"Get Anzu and the others out, Ryou." I said, startling him. "Contact the school, update them on everything you can, see if there is some way we can defer — or preferably eliminate — the missing week of classes. Don't worry about Mokuba — Father and I have that under control. My staff, my friends, and my education. In that order."

He stood and snapped into a bow. "Yes, Kaiba-san."

I crossed the room to him and lifted his face to mine. "If you are ever polite to me again, I'll fire you." I let him go before we both cried.

Anzu arrived in time to go to Bombay with me. Yugi — and, I learned later, his Grandfather the owner of Kame Game Shop — were both released and home the same day. Ryou assured me that neither had been mistreated but I still felt responsible for their being detained and investigated.

At Bombay International, Anzu and I waited in the main terminal with one bag of luggage each. Secreted on both of our persons was a GPS chip to insure that we couldn't be grabbed out of the crowd. Secreted in the crowd were 56 armed security guards, including 25 sharp shooters. We were all waiting for my phone to ring.

At 4:30pm it finally did. "I'm losing my patience with this." I said letting some of my frustration vent. "For someone selling a product, your customer service is severely lacking."

"He is quite a product." The rough voice said. "You'll buy and sell anything won't you?"

"Games, weapons, people. They are all commodities. Everything has its price and its market. You are about to lose yours."

"Terminal D, Gate 502." The line went dead.

"D, 502," I said aloud as I grabbed Anzu and we ran.

"It's an arrival." Anzu informed me as someone on the headset informed her. "Pakistani Air 1215, in from Istanbul."

"When this is over, he'll have seen more of the world than I have." I tried to joke.

As we neared the gate, my phone rang. "Yes?"

"When the attendant steps away, leave the money on the left side of the desk, near the trash can."

"You never said anything about exchanging the money today." We brought it just in case but he hadn't mentioned it.

"You didn't bring it?" he screamed.

"You said we'd see him today."

"How long will it take you to get the money?"

"Tomorrow at best — unless you'll take half."

"How can you get half?"

"I have resources."

"Wait there."

"Just a moment," I said before he hung up.

"What?"

"I am not infinitely patient. I would prefer my brother, quietly, alive and in one piece. I can provide you half the money, in 30 minutes and we can do this without anyone else involved. But do not think for one moment that if I suspect he is here I would not hesitate to the shut this facility down and search every grain of sand for him. You would be well advised to take the offer." This time, I hung up.

Anzu looked up, excited. "They found someone." She whispered.

We waited.

Then her phone rang. She gave it to me. "Kaiba."

"He's a mouth piece." Father said simply. "They told him where to call from and what to say. He says that the boy was here, but he doesn't know when or for how long."

"Do we have video confirmation yet?"

"No. But soon." He hung up.

They found him on the security tapes. Mokuba looked drugged. He seemed dazed but was moving mostly under his own power and wasn't too thin. They boarded a plane going to Hat Yai on the southern tip of Thailand, a known sex tourism stop.

Anzu and I returned to Paris. We found Honda and Otogi waiting in my office with Ryou.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.