Sow and Reap
Chapter 5: He is My Brother

Copyright© 2010 by Serena Jones

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: He is My Brother - Yu-Gi-Oh FanFiction. Seto/Joey/Atemu. Yaoi. When Seto takes an impromptu vacation he throws everyone's life into chaos. Includes some very non-standard pairings. Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of it's related. I am not making nor do I seek to make any financial gain from this. I just wrote a fanfic based on the sources mentioned. NOTE TO READERS: Chapter 1 is a bit slow for a reason. Give me until Chapter 3 before you condem this story. All is calm before the storm.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

Life was better after that. The six of us were together almost constantly. Joey and Ryou were almost as close as my shadow most days, and Honda and Anzu were only a step back from that. Mutou was a childhood friend of Honda's and spent almost as much time with us. Mutou was a strange boy with wide eyes, spiked tri-colored hair and an air of both innocence and sadness — which he hid most of the time under an onslaught of deliberate cheer. The old Seto would have found Mutou's constantly cheerful disposition irritating, but now he didn't seem so annoying. Maybe it was because I saw something in life to be cheerful about.

A few weeks later, Ryou began spending time away from us. Finally he confessed and introduced us to Otogi Ryūji, whom he'd met while Joey and I were competing in a tournament. Otogi was a little older, but already blind in love with Ryou.

It was a hot Saturday afternoon near the end of the semester when the walls fell in. We were all at the condo, sitting around allegedly dueling, but mostly wasting time. The condo community's transformer had blown taking everyone's central air conditioning with it. The windows were open but there was no breeze and we were wearing as little as possible to remain decently covered. Joey was sitting in my lap, Anzu was in Honda's, Ryou was playing his koto while Otogi was trying to cuddle with him on the futon, and Mutou was teasing the rest of us relentlessly. There was a knock at my door, which shocked all of us since everyone was already there.

"Maintenance?" Anzu guessed.

"I'll see." Ryou got up and got the door. He rushed back a minute later. "Kaiba-san! Kaiba-sama is here to see you."

"What?" I replied, stunned.

"Oh dear." Anzu got up and rushed out. We hadn't been expecting anyone and her t-shirt and shorts were far more revealing than she would want my father to see.

"He's waiting in the den, sir."

I stood up. I was wearing a pair of cut off shorts that were bad fashion but Joey's favorites. "Did he say what he wanted?"

"No sir. I think," Ryou hesitated, "Kaiba-san, I think he may be ... unwell."

Ryou had never seen my father drink before. I nodded. "You all may stay here. I doubt this should take long."

In the den, Father was waiting impatiently. "This is how you treat guests? Make them wait while you finish your little orgy?" He had been drinking, but was not as intoxicated as I had feared.

I bowed deeply. "How have you been, Father?"

"As if you care about my health!" He smacked me. "I wouldn't be seeing this in the papers if you gave a damn about my health!" He flung a newspaper article at me. It had a picture of Ryou, Joey and me at a tournament. I had just won another top duelist trophy and Ryou and Joey were both kissing my cheeks. A reporter had asked me which of them was my boyfriend and I said they both were. It was a joke but the press spread the story like wild fire. Oddly, sales went up that week.

But seeing me happy wasn't enough to sell Father. "Your disgusting perverted behavior! It's bad enough you do it here! But I have to see it in print too?" He slapped me again, harder. "I provided you with a suitable creature to use — who is this American mutt you've been seen with?"

"His name is Joseph Wheeler." I said calmly. "We're in love." The next two hits came in rapid succession — one on my face and one on my shoulder.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.