Sow and Reap
Chapter 4: A Loss, A Gain

Copyright© 2010 by Serena Jones

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: A Loss, A Gain - Yu-Gi-Oh FanFiction. Seto/Joey/Atemu. Yaoi. When Seto takes an impromptu vacation he throws everyone's life into chaos. Includes some very non-standard pairings. Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of it's related. I am not making nor do I seek to make any financial gain from this. I just wrote a fanfic based on the sources mentioned. NOTE TO READERS: Chapter 1 is a bit slow for a reason. Give me until Chapter 3 before you condem this story. All is calm before the storm.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

I took the Head Master's advice and chose his suggestions for my electives — Sociology, Creative Writing and Art. I joined the Chess club rather than any of the dueling groups, although I scheduled time to meet with them and offered my advice on building their decks and the like.

The Cheering Squad was harder than I expected, but turned out to be worth the effort after the first soccer game. The physical requirements were more or less within my capabilities although not activities I was used to and I came home from practice tired and sore. The cheers themselves were ridiculous, but easy to remember. And I discovered how many boys at school were interested in other boys. The payoff happened shortly after the first game ended. We'd lost to another team, but despite that, the custom was to greet each player with a 'good game' as he left the field.

Bakura told me later that he had notified a local network that I was attending my first intramural event and that they might want a chance to see the 'great' Kaiba Seto at school before anyone else did. What they got was me smiling, cheering and supporting my schoolmates on video. That in turn made the national news. Bakura got a bonus from KaibaCorp and a raise from KaibaGames.

I saw Joey and Honda almost every day. We had classes together. We didn't speak.

Mazaki was her ever-efficient self throughout. She kept me on time and prepared whether I was going to school, attending a board meeting or dueling. I didn't do much dueling but she made sure my schedule allowed it here and there. Bakura excelled in a number of surprising areas, among them being a talented singer and musician. Many evenings while I was doing homework, he sang or played the koto in the background.

There were days that I had emergencies — meetings that could not be avoided, documents that needed my personal attention. On those occasions, I left class and Bakura remained to tape my classes for me. In my Art class, however, another of Bakura's talents came forth. While I concentrated on Drawing — hoping to improve my engineering drafts — he set up an easel in the back of the classroom and painted a series of student portraits. They became quite popular and my classmates became friendlier to me, hoping to be selected by him.

Mazaki and I were returning from a last minute meeting — a happy event, we had purchased the Korean factory that previously produced MGCo's product line exclusively — when I called Bakura for a status update.

"Nothing interesting over all. You've been assigned to a group project for Sociology, the subject is to compare and contrast two cultural groups. Apparently the groups were assigned last semester for another project so you've been added to a group that's worked together before."

"Fine. Arrange for them to come to the condo tonight so I can meet them all and we can schedule whatever we need to do. Contact facilities and have them convert one of the spare rooms to an intranet workroom for the group."

"On it." He hung up.

"Group project?" Mazaki asked casually.

"Be sure you work them into the schedule. I don't want to miss the presentation like last time." We'd had a scheduling conflict with Noah and I'd missed part of what turned out to be a very dull sales pitch. She glared at me but I grinned back. "It's not polite to call your boss rude names."

"I didn't say a word." She went back to her paperwork while biting back a grin of her own. "And you can't fire me for thinking."

We got back to the condo in time for dinner. The group was already there. I could hear one of my classmates chatting away about the size of the place. As far as I could tell from the hall, though, he was talking to himself.

Bakura, Mazaki and I slipped down to my room for a quick conference. "Are the others here yet?" I asked.

Bakura nodded. "But, I don't know. Mutou-san's being kind of odd and the other two have seemed irritated since the instructor assigned you to the group."

"They'll get over it." Thus far I had been very successful at being charming when I wanted to be. "Can you two compare notes without me? I shouldn't keep them waiting forever." They nodded and I sped to the dining room.

Honda was picking at a full plate of food. Joey was staring out the window. Mutou was desperately trying to engage either of them. He saw me walk in but failed to read my expression properly. "Kaiba-san! This is an amazing apartment! Do you live here by yourself? It's really impressive! Don't you think so, Honda?"

"You did say you had resources." Honda observed dryly.

"Excuse me, Kaiba, but —" Mazaki walked in and stopped cold at the door. "- uh, I, oh God!" She literally fled from the room. Honda stood up, moved to go after her and then abruptly sat down. He then took a large bite of food from his plate and chewed it slowly.

A moment later Bakura entered. "Was that Mazaki I heard leave?"

"Yes." I said simply. My eyes hadn't left Joey since they landed on him.

"Does anyone want to tell me what's going on here?"

"You got me!" Mutou agreed. "I've never seen these guys like this. I mean even when Honda broke up with that girl a few weeks ago, he wasn't like this."

"Maybe this is a bad night." Bakura suggested. "We could do this another time if that's better." Joey scoffed but didn't say anything and Bakura is not slow. "I see. Maybe I should set Mutou-san up on the intranet. Honda-san, I suspect that if you exit our front door, Mazaki-chan will be in the unit to your left. The door is usually unlocked." He took Mutou and left.

Honda sat for another minute or two and then left as well.

Joey didn't move for a long time.

"Joey, let me —"

"We knew something was up. I mean, pretty much from the start. We thought you were on the run from the police."

"My Father." I admitted.

He nodded. "Yeah. Something. I woke up when that piece of shit of yours started. Got to the window just in time to watch you pull off. Figured," he shrugged, "he'll be back. For breakfast. For dinner. Tomorrow. Next week."

"Joey, I'm sorry."

"You didn't make me wait long." He nodded sadly. "You did come back. You weren't lying when you said you were special."

"Please, just let me explain..."

"Hey, you don't need to explain shit, dude. We fucked. That's all."

"No, that's not all. That's —"

"Stop!" He looked at me suddenly. "That's. All. What, you think I'm stupid? Are you? Where does this go, some kind of relationship? I know who your father is; what's he gonna say when you bring me over for dinner. 'Oh, here's just the kind of man I want my son involved with.' Bullshit! You should have just told me in the first fucking place that you were slumming; we could have had a few kicks and been done."

"Joey, I don't care what my Father says. And if that's how it would have gone, then I'm glad I didn't tell you before because I wouldn't have gotten to know you." I couldn't help crossing the room to him. "Joey, please let me explain everything. Just please give me a chance." I held his face, looked into those eyes and couldn't resist kissing him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.