Sow and Reap
Chapter 2: Playtime's Over

Copyright© 2010 by Serena Jones

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Playtime's Over - Yu-Gi-Oh FanFiction. Seto/Joey/Atemu. Yaoi. When Seto takes an impromptu vacation he throws everyone's life into chaos. Includes some very non-standard pairings. Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of it's related. I am not making nor do I seek to make any financial gain from this. I just wrote a fanfic based on the sources mentioned. NOTE TO READERS: Chapter 1 is a bit slow for a reason. Give me until Chapter 3 before you condem this story. All is calm before the storm.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Group Sex   Oriental Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism  

Four days later, my Father called from Tokyo International.

"How soon can you be in the office?" Honda, Joey and I were sprawled across their living room.

"Four hours." I answered. I had a private charter plane retained at the local airport.

"We have a new situation developing."

"I'm not at liberty to speak now. May I call you back in thirty minutes?"

"Don't bother. Just put your efforts into getting back to the office as soon as possible." His tone changed. "And leave your boy toys where you found them this time."

Of all my sins, being gay was the worst.

Still, something was important enough that he came home early. I got up and dressed and, on my bike to the airport, called Mazaki.

"Father just called me. He's returned. Shut down things here and join me as soon as you can. Our vacation is officially over."

"Yes, Kaiba-san." She said smoothly. "Shall I have a stylist join you on the plane?"

"Yes." There was already a change of clothes there.

By the time we landed, all signs of 'Tak' were gone. My hair was cut, my suit tailor made and my hands manicured. I emerged from the plane, Kaiba Seto, and my full staff greeted me with questions, problems, ideas and issues all needing my attention. A limo was waiting and I called Mazaki for her ETA as my floating office rushed to an emergency board meeting.

By the time I reached the office, I'd signed three new contracts, put 16 people out of work, lauched 4 products in 9 countries, hired 246 new employees and made myself another 2.6 million US. KaibaCorp and KaibaGames were both down in the market, but not significantly — normal market fluctuation.

Still, the stock price and an emergency meeting at the same time concerned me. I arrived at the office — greeted by Mazaki's temporary replacement and a cup of strong coffee — and went straight to my Father's office.

I bowed deeply and reminded myself how much I owed this man. "Good morning, Father."

"Son." He barely acknowledged me, looking out his window at a spectacular view of the city. He gestured to a stack of newspapers. "If you care to read them."

They were from a variety of countries, most in English, French or German. Articles in each addressed how Dueling was affecting the education of young children and — significantly — how the 'privileged but uneducated child' who ran 'a major Dueling corporation' was profiting off the interference in the education of others.

"Uneducated?" I was seething, but even I could hardly deny 'privileged'.

"They point to your lack of formal schooling." He sounded quite mild, but I recognized him at his most furious. The few permanent scars I have, I received when he was like this.

"Plebes."

"They have driven sales down twenty points in eight days. In ten markets."

"What?"

"Ah. You did not know. I was afraid that you simply hadn't reacted." He turned to me. "You would have known if you were here, doing your job and not in some pig sty rutting with some common gutter trash."

I should have realized he knew where I was. I said nothing. This was going to be bad and worse, I deserved it. We lost market share and I did nothing.

"What defense do you have?"

"None, Father." I replied. "I failed you and myself. I am ashamed." I thought I'd found a glimpse of happiness; I should have known I didn't deserve it.

He didn't respond. I risked looking at him. He was staring out the window again. "It's MGCo. They can't beat our products on the shelves so instead they are attacking any weakness they can find in you."

Monster Game Corp was a small but growing American company. They had proved ruthless in their tactics and unrelenting in their push for bigger market share. They had not been coy about their desire to destroy KaibaGames and had not worried about ethics in the process. Up to now their methods had little success outside of a few very small markets. This was their first effective strike.

I nodded. "I'll get a team on it. I'm sure they have a few 'priviledged' or 'uneducated' children lurking in their closets."

A secretary called, alerting us that the board was ready to meet. We entered, as always, together; presenting a united front regardless of what private horrors he may have visited on me.

"Gentlemen, I will assume you are familiar with the MGCo situation." Father started. "I'd like your proposals."

Either they were or they covered their ignorance well. Suggestions came from around the room for marketing campaigns, stock tactics, a way to hire away several of their top designers, and other methods to attack them directly or indirectly. Father listened intently. After the board argued the merits of various ideas for far too long, Father gestured for silence.

"Approved," he decreed.

They looked at each other in confusion until Konosuke, the oldest member of the board, asked for clarification.

"All of them." I answered. Father almost cracked a smile and I knew I read his intention correctly. "They have declared war. They have sown the wind; they must now reap the whirlwind. All of these ideas are approved and new suggestions should be brought to my attention immediately."

"What about a hostile take-over?"

"NO." I stopped that one forcefully. "I've seen their products. They are inferior. I don't want them to become part of KaibaGames, I want them removed from the deck."

"Sir?"

"I want them off the market and out of business." I looked around the table. "How much clearer can I be?"

"Kill them." My Father said. "Metaphorically, of course."

I wouldn't have phrased it in that way, but it was what I wanted.

"There is one other plan we will be implementing in the next two weeks. This issue brings to a head my son's image problem."

"Image problem?" I looked at him to see if he was joking. He wasn't.

He started a video, a collection of interviews from conventions, game shops and tournaments. Duelists were talking about me and it quickly became apparent that worldwide I was viewed as cold, aloof, unapproachable, and arrogant. I was seen as inarguably brilliant, but disconnected from anyone in our target market.

Two months ago, I would have called it a trivial waste of time; a pointless exercise in character assassination. And one more reason for MGCo to die. Now, all I could think of was to wonder if Joey and Honda would think it was accurate.

"Do you agree this is an issue?" My Father asked me. I could hardly say no. "Good. I have a solution. After you completed your primary education, it was clear that you would quickly outpace any standardized program. As an indulgent father, I spared no expense to provide you with a wealth of private tutors, but I fear that has made you..." he paused, " ... remote."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.