The Making of a Fighter Pilot's Whore - Cover

The Making of a Fighter Pilot's Whore

Copyright© 2010 by MuffDiver

Chapter 15: Epilogue: A Fighter Pilot's Whore - My Love, My Wife

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Epilogue: A Fighter Pilot's Whore - My Love, My Wife - This the story of my life with my wife who started out as a normal, loving, air force wife and mother and ended up today as a world class whore as one of the top high priced call girls in the Washington DC metro area.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Swinging   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Slow   Prostitution   Military  

That event in the airport hotel when I returned from my remote overseas tour took place about six years ago and it marked the beginning of Lydia's career as a whore. Ingrid was overjoyed with our decision for Lydia to become a whore and decided to move her practice to Washington so that she could stay close to the action and monitor and record the progress of our relationship and Lydia's performance as a whore.

Carolyn was true to her word and gave Lydia her client list of rich and powerful men in the DC area and wrote each of them a personal letter announcing the arrival of a first class new whore and recommended that they sample her talents. Many of those men responded favorably and availed themselves of Lydia's services and were unanimous in their praise of her fucking and sucking talents and word of mouth about Lydia spread quickly throughout the corridors of the wealthy and powerful movers and shakers in Washington. Lydia's business took off like a rocket. In her first full year as a Washington by appointment only whore, Lydia earned $395,000. For the next five years she averaged $475,000 a year.

This year was Carolyn's first full year back into the Washington whore business as Erotica after her retirement from the Air Force, and her business picked up immediately just as if she had never dropped out of the scene like she did. The caliber of her clientele was several magnitudes of wealth and power above the level of the type of clients that patronized Lydia so the two whores were not in direct competition with each other.

In fact the nature of the business had changed so much from when Erotica was formerly active as one that was primarily characterized as one-on-one fucking and sucking to one where group sex and fuck and suck parties with multiple whores were more popular than old-fashioned one-on-one sex. Erotica discovered that her clients frequently wanted to be serviced by two, and at times, three whores at once and so she made a teaming/sharing agreement with Lydia to work together on those type of group engagements.

Ingrid even takes part from time to time whenever an engagement requires three whores. She is fascinated with the whoring life and has been having a ball participating in it and making a nice chunk of change for herself as well. Revenues have soared since Erotica re-established herself as a whore because her clients are the type that think nothing of spending millions of dollars a year to indulge their personal gratification needs from gambling, fast cars, to sex with beautiful whores, and Carolyn and Veronica are very successful at reaping a large part of the sex pie.

So far in the first six years of our whoring business, we have socked away $2.5 million for our retirement. The $665,000 that we cleared this last year by being part of Erotica's stable of whores increased our six year nest egg by about 25% in just one year. Lydia is only 42 now and Erotica is 40. We estimate that both whores have about five or six more years of good whoring left in them at this level and we project annual average earnings for Lydia to be at least $700,000 based on conservative projections of future business demand for those five or six years giving us a conservative estimate of about $7-$8 million nest egg for our retirement before age 50. That would yield at a 6% return about $360,000 a year income plus my Air Force retirement of $85,000 for a total of $420,000. I think we will do very nicely on that revenue stream for our retirement years.

But even after she crosses the threshhold of the big five O, she would still have at least another good five or six years of whoring left in her efore she hits the brick wall of the menopause and she could easily knock down at least $250 to $350 thousand a year in profits servicing men who like fucking whores who remind them of their mothers. Carolyn says that there are a ton of men who either used to be motherfuckers in their youth or wished that they had fucked their mothers but were too timid to hit on their mothers at the time. So they liked fucking whores who would be about the same age that their mothers are now.

Rng ... Rng ... Rng Ooops! My cell phone is ringing and Lydia is texting me that her engagement with her airline pilot, Steve Foster, is finished and she wanrts me to come up to her room to pick her up, so I'll have to finish this later ... probably tomorrow evning.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.